ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Please can you explain what this translates to for someone like me who wants to withdraw my funds. Do I take it that the money everyone put in, is not where it should be?
Please excuse my ignorance, very new to all this 'game'

Just report it to ASIC, if you can't be bothered to do that then give up now.

Just report it to ASIC, if you can't be bothered to do that then give up now.

It's not a case of 'not being bothered'........what do they need to know from me???

As I said before, I am totally ignorant, a complete beginner trying to do the right thing without ANY previous experience of, what seems to me to be an extraordinarily complex situation.

It's not a case of 'not being bothered'........what do they need to know from me???

As I said before, I am totally ignorant, a complete beginner trying to do the right thing without ANY previous experience of, what seems to me to be an extraordinarily complex situation.

ASIC investigate financial frauds, they can prosecute people in court. They need evidence from all the victims to build a case against these people. If nobody cooperates with them then these people will get off.

ASIC investigate financial frauds, they can prosecute people in court. They need evidence from all the victims to build a case against these people. If nobody cooperates with them then these people will get off.

Thanks.
I will await to see IB transfer my funds back to me, if not I will contact them.

Jinny none of these links really work? or was that yr point?

Right....you can click on the link and get over to see a picture of Senen but you can no longer see the video.

The second link just shows his involvement in yet another company while he was supposed to be heavily involved in this current one.

He seems to be linked to so many companies, that it's hard to keep track of it all.

right....you can click on the link and get over to see a picture of senen but you can no longer see the video.

The second link just shows his involvement in yet another company while he was supposed to be heavily involved in this current one.

He seems to be linked to so many companies, that it's hard to keep track of it all.

ok

I asked IB Capital to send me my money back on Sunday morning European time, and it has actually arrived in my bank to day (Tuesday evening, European time).

I asked IB Capital to send me my money back on Sunday morning European time, and it has actually arrived in my bank to day (Tuesday evening, European time).

Congratulations!
There are a number of companies called IB Capital.
Was it IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP
If not, what IB Capital company is it and where is it located.
Thanks.

I contacted the British owner of Futures Trading Strategies who was promoting GFM (Kevin Clarke and his associate in GFM) and IB Capital. This gentleman mailed back that one of his accounts lost 60+% while his other one gained a healthy 8.5% at the same time.
He promotes EVG and ProphetMax as an affiliate among many other things. But seemed surprised by the "commotion".
So, if Kevin Clarke did not plain and simple lose it, who is behind all that, as it did not touch only ProphetMax ?
Could the "3 amigos" be just plain greedy internet marketers who would sell anything to make money, and for the sake of the sales pitch, pretend they are what they are not -in this case, Wall Street and investment banking experts best connected with the #1 trader in the world- ?

Last edited:
Congratulations!
There are a number of companies called IB Capital.
Was it IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP
If not, what IB Capital company is it and where is it located.
Thanks.

It is IB CAPITAL FX LLP IBCAP OFFICE LEVEL 5 22 THE TERRACE. My bank statement does not mention more than that (apart from a transactin number)
I found this wire came through extremely fast !

Orig -not trying to be funny but was it minus 64%?

If you ask how much they sent back compared to what I had in my account before the "fall", I incurred a loss of approx 30% (euro account). I and got back all my money left in the account.

I contacted the British owner of Futures Trading Strategies who was promoting GFM (Kevin Clarke and his associate in GFM) and IB Capital. This gentleman mailed back that one of his accounts lost 60+% while his other one gained a healthy 8.5% at the same time.
I don't think he is related to ProphetMax at all.
So, if Kevin Clarke did not plain and simple lose it, who is behind all that, as it did not touch only ProphetMax ?
Could the "3 amigos" be just plain greedy internet marketers who would sell anything to make money, and for the sake of the sales pitch, pretend they are what they are not -in this case, Wall Street and investment banking experts best connected with the #1 trader in the world- ?

This is the website for FuturesTradingStrategies.com

Futures Trading Strategies — Just another WordPress site

This is far from being a professional website. I could have put that together in a day.

Where did you first hear of Futures Trading Strategies and how did you determine who the British owner was. Thanks.

This is the website for FuturesTradingStrategies.com

Futures Trading Strategies — Just another WordPress site

This is far from being a professional website. I could have put that together in a day.

Where did you first hear of Futures Trading Strategies and how did you determine who the British owner was. Thanks.

Someone here and on the EVG comments mentionned the website, and I pushed the exploration a bit.
And BTW, it's not the .com, it's the .org

It seems that after our mail exchange, he removed the page about GFM and IB Capital : he was concerned that he could have mislead some people and wished to stop that right away. He does not seem to trust Kevin Clarke any longer...

Someone here and on the EVG comments mentionned the website, and I pushed the exploration a bit.
And BTW, it's not the .com, it's the .org

It seems that after our mail exchange, he removed the page about GFM and IB Capital : he was concerned that he could have mislead some people and wished to stop that right away. He does not seem to trust Kevin Clarke any longer...

Here is the link to his website:

Futures Trading Strategies.org

You will note down on the right-hand side he is still promoting ProphetMax and The Elevation Group

Alrighty then, I have sent an email to the team on trade2win to see if they can at least identify the location of ProphetMaxLegalTeam. I have also sent one to their supposed law firm to let them know that an idiot is posing as one of their lawyers! Time for us to turn the tables on the butt head.

Did the Law Firm confirm it was their lawyer posting on here? Because it sure sounded like Senen doing that posting. Very unlawyerlike and unsophisticated.

I noticed that Mike Dillard is listed at the bottom of the page as being an active user of this thread right now. Could be someone using Mike's name though.