ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

well - if they took someone's 100k down to 40k, they will now have the opportunity to turn the 40k into 800k

Huzzah!

When I saw the first posting about this latest sales pitch from Mike and Robert, I thought that it was a "joke" but when the person posted the entire message he received from EVG I was shocked. What on earth was Mike thinking to be so insensitive to try and dump another "opportunity" on members when they were reeling over their losses on the ProphetMax "investment".
Then at the end of the pitch Mike identifies Mr. K as being Kip Herriage.
For those who are not aware of Kip, he is a co-founder of WealthMasters International.
I am very familiar with this organization because I signed up as an M2. I worked my butt off, but never was able to make one sale. The only thing I got out of it was a convention I attended in Las Vegas (transportation not included). I can't remember what my M2 membership was, but it was sure in the thousands.
Now for the kicker......who do you think was the top earner for many years in a row with Wealth Masters. None other than Mike Dillard and apparently because he had such a huge downline he is still making money from his membership.
Mike....if you are reading this.....what are you thinking????

No matter what Dillard does or does not do, you guys will never be happy with the outcome... just sayin'...

he sold this pile of "dreams" out to his members. he sold it like it was a pot of slimming pills, with no checks as to the schemes validity. and with a broker that was literally months old, if that! there are even claims of removal of posts to his group that raised alarm and gave warnings to the scheme.

if that isn't bad enough, on the back of the initial popularity of this grand fail, we have yet another investment scheme rolled out to tempt his members.

i see they are now editing posts on their facebook page to control linking, so as to limit the damage on this epic fail, nice one facebook! facebook, the worst place to be following a vendor as the vendor himself has complete control of the posted content, (n)

Last edited:
When I saw the first posting about this latest sales pitch from Mike and Robert, I thought that it was a "joke" but when the person posted the entire message he received from EVG I was shocked. What on earth was Mike thinking to be so insensitive to try and dump another "opportunity" on members when they were reeling over their losses on the ProphetMax "investment".
Then at the end of the pitch Mike identifies Mr. K as being Kip Herriage.
For those who are not aware of Kip, he is a co-founder of WealthMasters International.
I am very familiar with this organization because I signed up as an M2. I worked my butt off, but never was able to make one sale. The only thing I got out of it was a convention I attended in Las Vegas (transportation not included). I can't remember what my M2 membership was, but it was sure in the thousands.
Now for the kicker......who do you think was the top earner for many years in a row with Wealth Masters. None other than Mike Dillard and apparently because he had such a huge downline he is still making money from his membership.
Mike....if you are reading this.....what are you thinking????

Youve already all been warned about Kip Herriage a month ago, he was part of the ring that set up this whole scheme.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fir...etmax-senen-pousa-any-info-7.html#post1835034

Has anyone been encouraged to buy shares in Falcon Oil and Gas as part of this scheme?

Has anyone been encouraged to buy shares in Falcon Oil and Gas as part of this scheme?

Personally I just delete any emails offering more whacky opportunities, no matter who it is. I've had enough of trying to make something with my money involving other people. It may not be to everyone's choice, I am going almost all in with precious metals.
Once bitten twice shy.

The reason I ask is that your friend Kip Herriage is being investigated by the SEC and is linked to Falcon Oil and Gas. Marc Bruner from Falcon Oil and Gas has helped promote Wealth Maters International, another scheme run by Herriage.

SEC probe WMI for possible securities violations | BehindMLM

Any guesses who was promoting WMI, you guessed it, none other than Mike Dillard.

TerrySauerbier.com – Listen to Mike Dillard’s Endorsement of WMI

Marc Bruner has been involved with several cases where fraud was alleged, he settled at least two of them.

Cases filed matching "Marc Bruner" :: Justia Dockets & Filings

and WMI was shut down by the authorities in Norway because it was an illegal pyramid scheme. It was also being investigated in NZ.

New Zealand Commerce Commission investigating WMI | BehindMLM

So like I said there havn't been any mistakes, no rogue traders, no missing stoplosses, this was planned from day one. You have been conned by a bunch of marketing guys fresh from their previous scheme.

Personally I just delete any emails offering more whacky opportunities, no matter who it is. I've had enough of trying to make something with my money involving other people. It may not be to everyone's choice, I am going almost all in with precious metals.
Once bitten twice shy.

don't do it Jan!!!

don't do it Jan!!!

I'm unable to see any other choice, in my position. I dont have the knowledge to trade myself, neither do I want to keep money in the bank, or under my mattress for that matter.

I feel metals will safeguard what little I have left after PM, and if they go up in value, that will be a bonus.

I'm unable to see any other choice, in my position. I dont have the knowledge to trade myself, neither do I want to keep money in the bank, or under my mattress for that matter.

I feel metals will safeguard what little I have left after PM, and if they go up in value, that will be a bonus.

How do you know you are buying precious metals? How do you know youre not getting into another scam? You just said you didn't know what youre doing. You say once bitten twice shy and then get involved in something else you don't understand, it's totally ridiculous. No wonder the world is full of scammers with people like you just dying to give your money away.

I hate that they've done this to you and everyone else :(
Have you looked into buying a rental? I don't know about where you live, but here in Florida properties are cheap and rents are high. I have a bid in on an 1800 sf bank owned townhouse. It needs some work but the price is $50K. That will rent for $1650 a month. Better return on investment than gold I think.

Not saying don't buy silver or gold (I have some) but putting all your eggs on one basket can be a real problem.

How do you know you are buying precious metals? How do you know youre not getting into another scam? You just said you didn't know what youre doing. You say once bitten twice shy and then get involved in something else you don't understand, it's totally ridiculous. No wonder the world is full of scammers with people like you just dying to give your money away.

I am not quite following your comments here to Jan. What is wrong with buying physical silver (as opposed to paper silver) and having it in your possession. I do not buy through another person but buy directly from the authorized dealer here in Canada. The Canadian Mint only has 4 authorized dealers in Canada.

I have a contact I have already bought from on a number of occasions and will continue to use, a metals resource in France, where I live, that is reliable...NOT from the internet