ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

It's now been well over a year. How much more will it take her to finally act?

it's an odd one to ponder for sure.

one good thing is that many of the associated scam sites have disapeared due to this heinous crime.

though dillard and his shills are still sucking in muppets, hoodwinking them via their scare tactic publishing into to paying him subs money for secrets, only to be fed his advertisement streams. questionable offshore broker entities are still landing on the shores of new zealand to set up shop. and i suspect the vast bulk of the money is still missing?

it's an odd one to ponder for sure.

one good thing is that many of the associated scam sites have disapeared due to this heinous crime.

though dillard and his shills are still sucking in muppets, hoodwinking them via their scare tactic publishing into to paying him subs money for secrets, only to be fed his advertisement streams. questionable offshore broker entities are still landing on the shores of new zealand to set up shop. and i suspect the vast bulk of the money is still missing?

According to the Lawyer I spoke the vast bulk of the money is seized and they want to consolidate the amounts into one bundle between the U.S., Austrelia and the Netherlands so they can divided it up and take out the appropriate fees in one simple move.....Otherwise it would be very messy....

According to the Lawyer I spoke the vast bulk of the money is seized and they want to consolidate the amounts into one bundle between the U.S., Austrelia and the Netherlands so they can divided it up and take out the appropriate fees in one simple move.....Otherwise it would be very messy....

that is certainly good news (y)

Broke up with my money groving girlfriend, my best friend stop talking to me because I make too much money and my bird died.....BAWAWAWAWA

[Thanks Pugslie2000

Somewhere I read the receivers mentioned threating this as a Ponzi Scheme which the IRS has a special interest in quickly [less than 5 yrs?] closing up and getting a fair ROI as I recall. I'd find the letter if any body cares & wants to distinguish this as a scam/ponzi or stock loss but in the end I guess that's why accountants are well paid.

My accountant could not take this as a 75 or 90% loss because she needed the name and a company number (similar to our FEIN) in order to complete the proper form. IIC, IB Capital, ProphetMax, Senen Pousa, none of those worked. Did anyone's accountant have a similar issue?

My accountant could not take this as a 75 or 90% loss because she needed the name and a company number (similar to our FEIN) in order to complete the proper form. IIC, IB Capital, ProphetMax, Senen Pousa, none of those worked. Did anyone's accountant have a similar issue?

Have'nt seen my return yet but my accountant has me at 70% according to the numbers....

Broke up with my money groving girlfriend, my best friend stop talking to me because I make too much money and my bird died.....BAWAWAWAWA

My girlfriend who is mature is now apart of somebodies harem of younger beautiful girls....My best freind is talking to me again and I bought 3 lovely expensive finces for half price... ahhhhhh life is good....

My girlfriend who is mature is now apart of somebodies harem of younger beautiful girls....My best freind is talking to me again and I bought 3 lovely expensive finces for half price... ahhhhhh life is good....
It looks like you just can't get over it to give it a break. How much did you lose to Pousa?

It looks like you just can't get over it to give it a break. How much did you lose to Pousa?

HA HA HA HA-Pousa better start puckering up...The U.S. Government don't like competition.....Example, Capone, Snipes, Beanie Sigal, Ja Rule, Lauryn Hill, Ronald Isley, Chris Tucker etc etc etc.......

Have'nt seen my return yet but my accountant has me at 70% according to the numbers....

The reason it is 70% and not 75% is because they can only go against the monies that have been already tax and there is no roll over to next year....So it comes out to a little bit over 70%.... Good Luck people.... I will post back when I get the cash in hand in about three weeks hopefully......

HA HA HA HA-Pousa better start puckering up...The U.S. Government don't like competition.....Example, Capone, Snipes, Beanie Sigal, Ja Rule, Lauryn Hill, Ronald Isley, Chris Tucker etc etc etc.......
Do you think the court will also find Laura Curley complicit in Pousa's scheme?

Do you think the court will also find Laura Curley complicit in Pousa's scheme?

At this point I don't know her entire Involvement. She can easily come across as a secretary/partner that was kept out of the loop. With no actual hard evidence, political connections and the very liberal court systems, I think she would walk.....

At this point I don't know her entire Involvement. She can easily come across as a secretary/partner that was kept out of the loop. With no actual hard evidence, political connections and the very liberal court systems, I think she would walk.....
Did the authorities even call her to testify at a public court hearing? This alone would be enough to raise a hell in the media.

Did the authorities even call her to testify at a public court hearing? This alone would be enough to raise a hell in the media.

Me don't know-I'm just trying to survive. I'm puring all my money into physical gold before the shtf. The day the Government stops the naked short selling on Gold will be the day Millionares are made overnight and the Millionares are made paupers...Stay away from stocks, bonds and the dollar.... Too bad Pousa made this into a scam he would have become quite a rich man if he was legit because currency trading would have been the only other alternative to Gold.

Me don't know-I'm just trying to survive. I'm puring all my money into physical gold before the shtf. The day the Government stops the naked short selling on Gold will be the day Millionares are made overnight and the Millionares are made paupers...Stay away from stocks, bonds and the dollar.... Too bad Pousa made this into a scam he would have become quite a rich man if he was legit because currency trading would have been the only other alternative to Gold.
I bet he doesn't know sh1t about currency trading.