ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

I bet he doesn't know sh1t about currency trading.

Evidently he said all the right words to get me Involved.. Both myself and the Lawyer for the class action suit both agree that this was a very elaborate scam..... Don't ever put this in the same catagory with Madofff....Madoff and his victims are first graders who were reciting the A,B,C,'s.....Pousa's scam was "War and Peace" written backwards.......

Evidently he said all the right words to get me Involved.. Both myself and the Lawyer for the class action suit both agree that this was a very elaborate scam..... Don't ever put this in the same catagory with Madofff....Madoff and his victims are first graders who were reciting the A,B,C,'s.....Pousa's scam was "War and Peace" written backwards.......
How does your class action lawyer explain this: http://www.prophetmaxreceivership.com/uploads/2013.03.18__66__Order_Canceling_Status_Conference.pdf ?

On the contrary, you involved yourself with an unregulated managed account that claimed ridiculous returns, nothing could be simpler, it screamed scam from day one. At least Madoff kept it going by paying some people out, these guys just took your money and ran.

On the contrary, you involved yourself with an unregulated managed account that claimed ridiculous returns, nothing could be simpler, it screamed scam from day one. At least Madoff kept it going by paying some people out, these guys just took your money and ran.

The returns were base on currency trading, which is very tight knit control enviroment if you were to make money. If not, somebody could lose there entire principle in a matter of hours. Pousa came across as somebody who offered the service that will offer the maximum safety in the most violent market on the face of earth. Obviously you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

No more jail time for Pousa?

Does'nt matter, I got most of my money back either through tax returns and/or the settlement. Pousa and Dillard on the other hand are mark men for life......Nobody will ever take them seriously again. Karma is a bytch. The last person that screwed me has fled to a communist country to start over......hee hee

The returns were base on currency trading, which is very tight knit control enviroment if you were to make money. If not, somebody could lose there entire principle in a matter of hours. Pousa came across as somebody who offered the service that will offer the maximum safety in the most violent market on the face of earth. Obviously you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

These guys had you stitched up from day one. Forex isn't even traded through an exchange, it's far from a tightly controlled environment, that's why they used it.

Already? Isn't the settlement yet to be reached?

I don't know you tell me-----My tax return is in the mail either way I'll soon find out when I get my money back from the Government which in turn will turn up the heat on Pousa..... If they settle which I really don't care at this point, the money I receive will pay back the Government next year..... By stalling, Pousa screwed himself because the return has already been sent....And oh by the way your an Idiot.....

These guys had you stitched up from day one. Forex isn't even traded through an exchange, it's far from a tightly controlled environment, that's why they used it.

Thats an odd thing to say because I also open an Forex account for the trades to take place....Did they stitched me up on the first day, they sure did but guess whose all stitched up now..... HA HA HA HA HA Tightly control enviroment was the 6 traders who traded day and night..... And yes currency is traded 24 hours a day in case you probably did not know due to you obvious Ignornance. If they decided to be criminals thats on them not me......"The meek shall Inherit the earth"

An idiot is one who bought into Pousa's promises of thousands of percent per annum in exchange of their 10K.

With six traders whose eyes are glued to the computer screen on behalf of Investors for a handsome commission, yes, it is a very doable model for all parties Involved as Pousa suggested. And to this day the model can still work as Intended. Disclaimer was mention as well as the returns via compounding. However, these clowns wanted the money without doing the work and expected to get away with it.....I gather most here live across the pond but here in the States, the IRS will spend millions to track down a person who owes a penny and I seen it with my own eyes.... About now the IRS is wondering why pugslie2000 is'nt paying his fair share of the taxes, Ohhhh, A Mr. Pousa took it.........Illegally......