ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Through your leading question, you are Implying some gulit on my part. Secondly, I don't owe you aanything and I don't owe you an answer. Thirdly, this is an Investment, It goes up and down and Pousa did say past returns is no indication of future returns. All I did was invest my money under recommendation of somebody who pass themselves off as credible with his group. If Pousa is stupid enough to pull a criminal act of some sort then he will be held responsible as with the others. As for you, seriously, You are being libilous and slanderous at this point and it would'nt faze me a bit to take your money or what's left of it.......

It wasn't an investment, it was a unregulated forex scheme, 100% of which end up being scams. Since when did anyone 'invest' on the recommendations of a slimming tablet salesman, ridiculous. It's like saying you 'invested' with a Nigerian Prince because his unsolicited e mail sounded genuine.

Sorry guys, but this thread isn't going anywhere..... people flinging accustions to each other, babyjake repeating the same post for the 50th time and counting, copying-pasting other people's comments who have been repeating the same concept from page 1.
Thank you very much, we are all so much wiser in hindsight, but being nasty, mean or plain sarcastic doesn't give us our monies back (including yours babyjake), does it?

Let's keep the thread on track, here is a neat newsletter with some nice updates by Dillard, updating us on this fantastic 2012:

Falling For Fraud, Sued By The Feds, And Walloping Wall Street: Our 2012 Year In Review.

I've highlighted this....
"From divorce, to being defrauded by con artists, to watching hopelessly as two close friends battled life-threatening illnesses, the past 365 days have been the most challenging of my life."

It seems like Mike's wife has vanished as well, just like our $$$s.
That doesn't surprise me, he probably conned her into the scheme as well. :cheesy:
Any updates from Pousa? Not that I care at all, but the site seems to be up & running again, however he hasn't given any webinars or updates for at least six months.
Screw you all collectively, Pousas and Dillards.... (y)

It wasn't an investment, it was a unregulated forex scheme, 100% of which end up being scams. Since when did anyone 'invest' on the recommendations of a slimming tablet salesman, ridiculous. It's like saying you 'invested' with a Nigerian Prince because his unsolicited e mail sounded genuine.

Immaturity on this site is amazing. I doubt 99% of the people actually traded their own forex account. That being said words are being flung around here like it is gospel. I paid handsomly for somebody to trade my account, Obviously they wanted more and they did'nt think of the consequence when they broke the law.

...while I have never traded currencies/futures for my own account, I have joined a couple of legitimate PAMM programs, and one I am currently in is making a decent amount of money.
I find it very superficial to say that ALL managed forex programs are scams, not true at all. Most of them may be, but some are legitimate if you look close enough.

Regarding Pousa.... you also have to understand that he appeared live on many occasions, for many many consecutive hours. Now I ask you what scammer would show his face publicly, if he decided to dupe you beforehand? But he actually did... one other explanation is that he was being manipulated as well (note: I'm not saying that this is the case, but otherwise Pousa would be indeed dumber than a fully loaded bag of rocks).

Pousa also produced a track record which he claimed was being validated by KPMG, now supposedly a forgery. This "official" track record is what made me decide to "invest" (and I consciously say "invest" in quote/unquote before someone comes again and says "you were all robbed from day one" and blah-blah). Of course I wish I knew better, but there you go.... like I said, we're all super-smart and super-savvy in hindsight.... some others are only super sarcastic, and those are quite frankly the absolute worst.

As for me, this has been a valuable and expensive lesson to take my due diligence to another level, of course this was very speculative by nature to begin with, so losing the entire amount as the worst case scenario was also taken into account.
I won't fall for another scammer that easily, that's for sure...

Last edited:
Nothing to do with hindsight. Look at page one of this thread and you'll see people predicted this outcome from day one. Of course you all knew better and remortgaged your houses to give more money to the slimming tablet salesmen.

Number one no one in their right mind would mortgage a house in a speculative investment... in any investment for that matter, no matter if tangible (e.g. real estate) or intangible (stocks, forex).

Number two there are a gazillion forums screaming SCAM SCAM all over the place at every investing opportunity. Well guess what, that's all nice and dandy but.... that doesn't help anyone unless you actually report the whole thing to the SEC/CFTC, did anyone alert them? Maybe they could have stopped this mess before it hit the fan.... Instead, everyone continued to wank on a forum pedicting the con. Like I said, easy in hindsight...

Hey pboyles do us a favor, next time you spot a scam six months before it unfolds, go the regulatory bodies and tell them how amazing you are and how stupid the rest of the herd is (this forum knows already), you could turn yourself into the fairy godmother of the investing world couldn't you? (y)

Regarding Pousa.... you also have to understand that he appeared live on many occasions, for many many consecutive hours. Now I ask you what scammer would show his face publicly, if he decided to dupe you beforehand?
amd-madoff-jpg.jpg

Madoff walked among the Socialites for many, many years. They were his " Bread and Butter." Madoff also donated alot of money to charity to keep up the facade of being legitmate and we're talking in the ten's of millions. Even though Pousa and Madoff are scams at this point. This is still comparing apple to oranges.

Once again I truly believe the people arguing and harrassing the legitmate victims on this board have probably never traded a forex account. Madoff promise over 20% return on normal stock Investment year after year while forex trading is much more highly violatol and can swing from negative 50 to positive 30%, 40%,50% in a year which is why one would hire a professonal and thus the pousa contract stating all trading halts if a 3% drop in one day occurs..Since, Pousa did not halt trading when the stop was breach, we as Investors have recourse. It does'nt matter if Pousa and associates did it on purpose, accidental or through plain stupity, we as Investors have contractual recouse. The other difference is that Madoff was a genuine ponzi scam while Pousa appears to be an actual criminal theft of Investors funds. So to elevate Pousa to a scam artist is a overstatement. You guys must be getting desperate.

Last edited:
Madoff is a good example indeed....
This guy had money under management which was handed over to him by Ivy League and Harvard grads investors, in other words people with the potential to smell a scam from miles of distance... and yet they were duped.
This tells you something: if one of the most respected names on the Street, with billions under management (at that time) turned out to be a colossal scam, potentially every single fund manager is a fraud, too. It's too easy to say "Pousa is a fraud and I told you on page one".... by that same logic, why should a guy like Pousa be any different than say Soros, Dalio, Tepper or any other billionaire investor?
The point I'm trying to make is that it's not easy to spot a fraud, and things that look legitimate on the surface (Madoff) can be as stinky as a slimming tablet salesman's investing recommendations.

If I see a KPMG audited track record (which Pousa showed, and yes it's a forgery as it turned out), I take that as good, much more so than someone on the internet telling me "SCAM".... but maybe my logic is flawed, I don't know (it probably is, since I lost money on this).

Next time someone is dead sure to spot a fraud, please go to the SEC directly, ok? I'm afraid leaving a comment on an internet forum won't do that much, as we have seen.....

Please post your net worth: Asset minus liabilities , amount in your checking and saving account and your address. And I'll make sure he'll contact you......
Pousa didn't hesitate to send his lawyer here (and has so far been the only one to do so).

Kin amazing how many of the worlds' stupid flock to the sellers of," get rich for no effort" scams. Then they send in their (ahem) successful:whistling lap dogs to praise their master thinking that the reader would think the scammer genuine (look-people write nice things about him). Come on you scammer(s) -thanks for the lultz but you have become tedious, so please feck off.