Profit Before Work System

Re: Profit Before Work System....Psst...wanna winner

This is a scam. I got sent one about Fxtrading along the same lines. Stay clear and keep your cash. get a book from the library!

You are very wise pound foolish but, unfortunately, you cannot stop greedy knobheads from chasing the grail of easy riches because, to put it bluntly, they are too lazy to make the effort to study. They are the financial world's equivalent of the dog track punter who buys tips from
"them in the know."

But all is not in vain since you might alert the genuinely naive against the existance of the snakeoil man.;)

Why am I not surprised to see a lot of hot air here?
I've been watching this system since Sept '09 and can tell you that like any system it had a bad run- 8 consecutive losers.
The next week's first 2 trades put you back into profit.
Any system will work -it is 100% down to operator error if it fails, so don't go around whingeing about how things don't work- they work-you don't.
Why do these guys sell systems? I have one that makes fortunes every week- do I trade it? Not effectively, but I can show hundreds of winning trades if system followed correctly. I cannot get other traders to look at it, because we all have our own agenda.
It is not helpful to rubbish anything, except our own performance. Trade the plan, take the money.

Why am I not surprised to see a lot of hot air here?
I've been watching this system since Sept '09 and can tell you that like any system it had a bad run- 8 consecutive losers.
The next week's first 2 trades put you back into profit.
Any system will work -it is 100% down to operator error if it fails, so don't go around whingeing about how things don't work- they work-you don't.
Why do these guys sell systems? I have one that makes fortunes every week- do I trade it? Not effectively, but I can show hundreds of winning trades if system followed correctly. I cannot get other traders to look at it, because we all have our own agenda.
It is not helpful to rubbish anything, except our own performance. Trade the plan, take the money.

You dont trade your own plan then, but if you did it would show winning trades! So you have no faith in your own system or ability; but come on here and rubbish people who are warning others against scammers like you.

Perhaps you should ask why traders are not interested in your plan - because it is useless? Even YOu dont trust it or are you just a BAD OPERATOR?

Well spotted Pound Foolish I am a rubbish trader- that is the whole point-learn it and profit or be like the whingers here and spend your time blaming other people.
I blame myself, and have traded badly since March 2009.

There is a none too favoravble review of this system at systemsfortraders - I will not be buying it.

Anything promoted by Agora (or Cananbury) is usually a pile of crap and best avoided.

I would tend to agree that most (if not all) are, I have yet to hear of anyone actually using one of their products on a long term basis - except of course the authors.

I was using Profit Before Work but took the refund and spent it on Net Trap which is working pretty well so far. Its certainly a good way for new traders like myself to practice with but its reasonably strong record means i wont lose a load of cash while doing it.

Im looking for other trends to make money down the line. Maybe in a couple of months i'll be able to go it alone but Richard Hill hasn't put me wrong so far.

I bought John Piper's Trade Maker system last year. It made one winning trade right after I bought it. And it has been the only winning trade for almost a year. All other trades he told you to open were 100 quid losses. There were quite some of them during the year. First I was taking them and swearing when losses were duly documented. Then I simply started to ignore them and praised myself for not losing money with the system.

You basically pay for the privilege to lose money according to the system. I paid 460 pounds for the system and lost around 400 pounds using it. I am not sure I am going to "profit" before work with Mr Piper. He made enough losses for me this year.

I bought John Piper's Trade Maker system last year. It made one winning trade right after I bought it. And it has been the only winning trade for almost a year. All other trades he told you to open were 100 quid losses. There were quite some of them during the year. First I was taking them and swearing when losses were duly documented. Then I simply started to ignore them and praised myself for not losing money with the system.

You basically pay for the privilege to lose money according to the system. I paid 460 pounds for the system and lost around 400 pounds using it. I am not sure I am going to "profit" before work with Mr Piper. He made enough losses for me this year.

I didn't make money with PBW, but like others had no problem getting a refund.

Why not check out: www.tradewithprecision.com and before anyone asks it is not my company and I don't get paid too promote it.

All the best.

Hello,

1st time poster. Just wanted to share my experience with the Profit Before Work system.

I have been using it for over 4 months now and I am grand total of 505 points down!

Admittedly a friend of mine paid for the system in return for me working it through with my own money.

It is a straightforward system but it ends up far from the 'set and forget' trade as the sales letter would have you believe.

The most frustrating thing about it is the weekly update is sometimes complete fiction compared to actual results. I'll put my hand up to a few errors in the beginning but the reason why I have kept at it for so long was to iron out user errors.

Some of the points to look out for are advised as 'discretion needed' but the problem for me I don't have enough experience in trading to know what to look out for. If I did have experience then I wouldn't have been using this system!

Anyway in a nutshell I would NOT purchase this system at all. If you know of a simple system that works, please let me know. I'm not looking for a get rich overnight one, but one where I can learn more about the markets without losing my bank.

Unlike most of these systems, at least the kind people behind Profit Before Work™ have given the unsuspecting trader a big clue by calling it Profit Before Work™.

Now I realise it's maybe not as obvious as Money For Nothing, or Free Lunch, or How to Make £100 Each Morning Without Even Waking Up, but it was good of them nevertheless, don't you think?

I did try this a while back but had to refund due to the system NOT PROFITING BEFORE WORK. They should have called it 'PROFIT DURING WORK' or 'P45 TRADER'

I am not a vendor, I work as IT consultant and like to do a part-time trading mainly Binaries or Spread betting.

I have joined John Piper's weekly news and I was sent and looking to purchase his system. But not sure if its benificial.

If you know of a simple system that works, please let me know. I'm not looking for a get rich overnight one, but one where I can learn more about the markets without losing my bank.

If you want a system that works around your normal working day, can I suggest you need one you don't need to keep a constant eye on, eg.you need to be more of a medium-term trader or "position" trader. I can suggest reading the NakedTrader book to get an insight into medium term stock position trading, I don't suggest following his exact methods but read it, learn and develop your own understanding. With medium term trading (1-3 months duration) you're basically looking at position trading,ie.buying at the right time, and selling at the right time etc.. and you don't need a constant eye on your account. For example I have only taken 9 trades in the last 2 months, but my 4 currently still open are running at nice profits, some over 25%...
Anyway, have a read and find out yourself...

If you want a system that works around your normal working day, can I suggest you need one you don't need to keep a constant eye on, eg.you need to be more of a medium-term trader or "position" trader. I can suggest reading the NakedTrader book to get an insight into medium term stock position trading, I don't suggest following his exact methods but read it, learn and develop your own understanding. With medium term trading (1-3 months duration) you're basically looking at position trading,ie.buying at the right time, and selling at the right time etc.. and you don't need a constant eye on your account. For example I have only taken 9 trades in the last 2 months, but my 4 currently still open are running at nice profits, some over 25%...
Anyway, have a read and find out yourself...

What i have found, is that every angle in trading is double edged. It doesn't matter how you work it, the same problems come back to haunt you, at all levels.

I have used this system and i ha taught me a lot. Insofar as actually being in the market teaches.

It has worked for me but I have probably used and element of discretion to not let winners turn into losers. (by in effect moving to breakeven earlier than system dictates).

It is very basic but I think with any system that teaches you to limit your loss and let profits run you will make money. Over 8 to 10 weeks of using it recently, I worked out I won just under half of the time (as even if I was in the right direction for market doesn't necessary mean you will make a profit as ofcourse can be stopped out before continues in the way you first thought). The big thing was that by letting profit runs etc my average win was 30somthing points and my average loss was circa 15..

I think I basically worked out it was making me 8pts a day.

It has been valuable for me in unison with learning from reading some good threads on T2W. Amongst these components I have started to realise what kind of trader I would like to be. I don't think I have the mentality for a 'scalping'(in the commonly used grabbing a few points at a time, not true scalping). I am also not sure I have the patience for swing trades (also not keen on the overnight exposure etc).

I think I have learnt I like the approach of say a break out strategy (which I feel would give me an edge on direction), also I have learn't not keen on complicated indicators or chasing the holy grail. At this stage I feel if the 'edge' of thinking I have a good reason to believe price may continue in a direction or reverse etc as well as good money management and making more on winning trades and losing less on losing makes sense.

Anyway I appear to have wandered off topic.. back to decided on my trading strategy... erm would like the psychological comfort of over 50% win rate and larger wins.

In summary I think anything that may help to give a real world feel of having control over your trading, getting a feel for a certain market, money management etc isn't a bad thing. I have also read many things of interest from John Piper, so I am probably a little biased.:clover:

I've tested this system and would'nt recommend it. Copywriting nonsense-make ££££ while eating your cornflakes. Look for a simple signal etc

There used to be a website where people put their systems up for sale/hire. The website showed their equity graphs, so at least you could see at a glance which were the duff ones.
Sorry I cant remember its name but maybe someone else can ??????????????????????????