Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
potential set up....gb going crazy!!lol

sure did! I got stopped out of GBPJPY because I had the `good sense` to move my stop up a bit :rolleyes: wonder if spurs managed to stay in ...

Anyone still in usd/cad or is it just muggins here? :LOL: .... Canadian CPI at 12:00 that might sort something out one way or the other.

sure did! I got stopped out of GBPJPY because I had the `good sense` to move my stop up a bit :rolleyes: wonder if spurs managed to stay in ...

Anyone still in usd/cad or is it just muggins here? :LOL: .... Canadian CPI at 12:00 that might sort something out one way or the other.

I'm still in US/CAD 1Pipped, seems to be going nowhere, although as you say the Canadian CPI figures may give some direction. Heres for some Canadian inflation!

Arf

if i was short us/cad id still be holding because the PA has not been negated,jonj nice spot on the euro,bearish outside bar on the 4hr,missed it,if it comes back i,ll have a look at it

Attachments

• eu.gif
    eu.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 214
short USD/CAD here as well Stuart off the daily pin, also a bit long john silver which might not be a good idea because of any correlation, silver stop is at b/e now though.

i can,t be @rsed to click on the link,just post a chart showing this "fakey" setup please

Its not very complicated. Its a failure of a break out of an inside bar on daily TF. Open eur usd chart on 1D and you will see yesterday was inside bar. Today we broke above and then failed to sty above.

I cant see the gbp jpy fakey setup which he played.

its the gbp jpy false break .. i am long from it.

yes i am short eurusd base don this as well. perfect setups really..

i have the majors up and will follow

hi guys,for what its worth heres my take on the us/c,
i think your safe for now as long as price doesnt break above its current channel(hourly)check charts if interested:smart:lol

Attachments

• update.gif
    update.gif
    36.9 KB · Views: 179
  • update2.gif
    update2.gif
    40.4 KB · Views: 201
if i was short us/cad id still be holding because the PA has not been negated,jonj nice spot on the euro,bearish outside bar on the 4hr,missed it,if it comes back i,ll have a look at it
to be honest super i didnt see the outside bar,sold the trendline break,pure n simple.could have been a good short off the upper trendline ,wonderful thing hindsight.!:)
looks like its broke a rising wedge pattern and if so could be the continuation of the down trend??lets see(y)
edit:yeah i thought id pimp my charts,coudlnt stand it any more,i was going bog eyed!!lol

Attachments

• update.gif
    update.gif
    42.7 KB · Views: 168
  • update2.gif
    update2.gif
    42.6 KB · Views: 183
Status
Not open for further replies.