Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
bearish outside bar on the loonie,more downside perhaps

Attachments

• loonie.gif
    loonie.gif
    22 KB · Views: 178
nice one chill,i got stopped out at BE !
lookin for a set up on the ozzie,price reaching good res levels with bearish divergence,could present a trade with some pa setup

Attachments

• divergence.gif
    divergence.gif
    22.1 KB · Views: 181
Here are some markets to watch.
Am sure some of you are already in a few of them...
Ignore the ma lines. I just forgot to delete them.

Attachments

• 19jun A.JPG
    19jun A.JPG
    297.4 KB · Views: 197
  • 19jun B.JPG
    19jun B.JPG
    289.7 KB · Views: 207
  • 19jun C.JPG
    19jun C.JPG
    272.6 KB · Views: 172
and some more.....

Attachments

• 19jun E.JPG
    19jun E.JPG
    262.4 KB · Views: 154
  • 19jun D.JPG
    19jun D.JPG
    275 KB · Views: 178
and these ones....

Attachments

• 19jun F.JPG
    19jun F.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 172
  • 19jun G.JPG
    19jun G.JPG
    274.7 KB · Views: 179
sh*t omni how much dosh do you think we have!!! lol good charts.what platform is that?

the chart thing seems to be the new thing as of today i think,i couldnt post charts at all the other day,

Just closed my long silver after seeing the 1hr and 3hr and 4hr charts. Hit my second target while I was out so I missed that... ended up about 2.5:1

Still short usd/cad first target 1.0000, second target 0.9000, third target 0.0001 ;)

Sorry, what is an inside bar?

An inside bar is a bar that has both its high and low within the range of the previous bar. It shows that price is consolidating. See chart attached.

Attachments

• crude.gif
    crude.gif
    28.3 KB · Views: 298
Audusd

Talking of Inside Bars been looking at AUDUSD on the 4H. (Bar will close at 24h00 UK time)

An inside bar is forming at S/R pivot from my Daily chart around 9510. I have not really been looking at IBs before but have started to keep an eye out for them. What do you guys think of this one?

Attachments

• AUDUSD_IB.JPG
    AUDUSD_IB.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 229
I'm still short USD/CAD; not been a massive trade but a pin seems to have formed on the daily low so I have closed the stop up to just above it; shame as the daily pin looked like a realy good'un!!
Silver showing a really great pin on the 4hr. I've gone short.
Good Trading all,
Grim

Talking of Inside Bars been looking at AUDUSD on the 4H. (Bar will close at 24h00 UK time)

An inside bar is forming at S/R pivot from my Daily chart around 9510. I have not really been looking at IBs before but have started to keep an eye out for them. What do you guys think of this one?

Was just about to post about this one too. Looks like an inside bar has formed. Not looked at IB's until now really either. Have placed an order long from 9522 at a low stake...

I'm seeing slight resistance on the 4H around the 9572 mark.

Am I looking at this correctly? :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.