Potential setups 2

Maybe this system has stopped working then? If T_D can't manage to succeed anymore then what hope is there for the rest of us? :eek:

Balls If he's blown up (which i doubt) it's because he didn't adapt to a choppy market recently.

If eurusd is only moving 50 - 60 pts before reversing then there is no point sitting there with 50 in the bag waiting for it to run back up to your stop loss 150 pips away.

Has anyone else started to find that they are struggling recently?

I have noticed plenty of pin bars at price pivot levels failing recently, I've not been doing this for that long though so maybe that was always the case.

Not many of the markets most trade on here have been trending lately, most are choppy so you have to either wait for the market to break these ranges or be very quick on the exit.

say it aint so.
how did you find out?
did he blow the account due to trading his set-ups?
OR, blow the account due to getting greedy with his percentage of capital risked?

they are two separate aspects.
if the former, then no MM will save you.
if the latter, then pin-bar set-ups are still profitable, but only when relevant MM used.
(there is a difference)

I cant believe its failure of set-ups, otherwise the original thread would have died out much, much, sooner.

you have set the gossip mill turning for this weekend, Genics! :cheesy:

EDIT: if what you say is true, then it must have been risking too much, since the original james16 is still running, from which TD based his stuff on.

a bit of both i believe...

whats everything think of this setup?

Attachments

• gbpusd-1h-19jun.JPG
    gbpusd-1h-19jun.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 147
Why is more far fetched. People reading Trade2Win and stop hunting trader_panties or someone blowing up. Think about it.

I don't like it.

(Hi everyone, I'm new. Just started trading a few weeks ago)

Jemima,
Welcome to T2W.
Hows the weather in Chad today?
I heard it can get pretty hot this time of year.Even record breaking sometimes.

really not very likely.
online brokers have a real market to worry about.
plenty of people can trade a pin bar and make a mess of it without needing any help
from stophunters.
personally I reckon TD got bored with the whole fiasco & wanted a break.
And I very much doubt he trashed his account.
I wish him all the best.

Then again, I do remember T_D saying he was very heavily loaded up on a Dow trade during the bear. If he did that again and it went pear shaped? Who knows.
If he did he can still make it all back again. There is time. Mr reminisences did.several times.
So he's not a 95%er yet.

Jemima,
Welcome to T2W.
Hows the weather in Chad today?
I heard it can get pretty hot this time of year.Even record breaking sometimes.

I don't actually live in Chad, but I saw all these wierd and wonderful places and figured it must be some sort of in-joke, so I copied it to try and fit in :D

Then again, I do remember T_D saying he was very heavily loaded up on a Dow trade during the bear. If he did that again and it went pear shaped? Who knows.
If he did he can still make it all back again. There is time. Mr reminisences did.several times.
So he's not a 95%er yet.

nope he said he dont trade dow anymore

I don't actually live in Chad, but I saw all these wierd and wonderful places and figured it must be some sort of in-joke, so I copied it to try and fit in :D

Nevermind,. Maybe your Chad chance will come one day.
And I do not live in Tasmania, whatever some may say.