Post your bad spread bet fills here, research needed!

Stop acting like a tit, tar, ask yourself why you are playing against a player when the deck is weighted in their favour innit.

Ok ? so , we already know this ( Spread ) ( Betting ) isn't it obvious ?

Ok ? so , we already know this ( Spread ) ( Betting ) isn't it obvious ?

Some understand more than others it seems as you are never going to get great executions with any sb company cos its not in their financial interest to give you the same service as a non money maker broker, so trade with them tax free and be restricted or trade with a proper broker and pay tax, easy innit?

Some understand more than others it seems as you are never going to get great executions with any sb company cos its not in their financial interest to give you the same service as a non money maker broker, so trade with them tax free and be restricted or trade with a proper broker and pay tax, easy innit?
I heard that one before. If you want to trade the Z future (FTSE), and don't like to put in that kind of money, what do you do, trade the SB or CFD's of course using a market maker quote.

Not for your pal Truth Seeker, apparently.:)

This applies to daytrading and scalping , you barley can make it with a real broker what about a SB marketmaker ? the odds are against u in the first place , but it is not impossible just adapt and accept the costs you are paying for the leverage and the tax free package , IMO SB is for swing position trading and for daytrading once or twice a day not 20 times !

Not for your pal Truth Seeker, apparently.:)

Let me say it again for you Ross as you really are having trouble holding information. CMC had great fills at any time and in any market condition up until about a month or so ago, then it's like they have gone back in time and flicked a switch to the old CMC, slips, closing the market as and when they please and blaming it on technical issues etc.
I was trading LIVE and was successfully scalping and day trading up until 6 weeks or so ago, then had to go back to demo for a few weeks to see if the tricks are being played on there, as they are, now its impossible to day trade/scalp with any decent profits as the execution can't be trusted and I want to know why they have done this, and want to let people know that PC is not flying straight as I have PROVED with quoting his own words on the start of his thread post 8 on his 'CMC Markets owner answers your questions' thread.
Now if you think I'm doing you or anyone else a dis-service then go and get your head read by a Doctor. Just been slipped again on another day trade by the way that again has messed up my R/R for the second time today that resulted me being in a loss when I would have been to break-even. This is how they are winning and the company is growing, it's by un fairly taking our money, nothing has changed, it's still us against them, no matter what drivel he spouts on this thread. He can give us a 1000 indicators, the best charts, etc, all this means ZERO if the trade fills are constantly slipped and CMC can reject your orders and close the market at will. If you can't TRUST them, you can't win, it's simple as you know they are doing what they can to take your money. He's blaming the latency, that is such rubbish, and I can PROVE it by pinging their servers, but he won't me!!!!! I wonder why? I can tell you it's how they deal with our orders once they receive them, they are holding them, and the more you win, the more times they are holding your orders, why do you think he has spent so money on the order technology? Time to wake up people.
If this doesn't improve once their update is out, I will be closing my account, and passing all my findings on to the appropiate bodies I have already contacted along side statements made on threads etc.

What is wrong with you? Did you even bother to read the detailed questions I asked him or his lengthy reply?

Let me say it again for you Ross as you really are having trouble holding information. CMC had great fills at any time and in any market condition up until about a month or so ago, then it's like they have gone back in time and flicked a switch to the old CMC, slips, closing the market as and when they please and blaming it on technical issues etc.
I was trading LIVE and was successfully scalping and day trading up until 6 weeks or so ago, then had to go back to demo for a few weeks to see if the tricks are being played on there, as they are, now its impossible to day trade/scalp with any decent profits as the execution can't be trusted and I want to know why they have done this, and want to let people know that PC is not flying straight as I have PROVED with quoting his own words on the start of his thread post 8 on his 'CMC Markets owner answers your questions' thread.
Now if you think I'm doing you or anyone else a dis-service then go and get your head read by a Doctor. Just been slipped again on another day trade by the way that again has messed up my R/R for the second time today that resulted me being in a loss when I would have been to break-even. This is how they are winning and the company is growing, it's by un fairly taking our money, nothing has changed, it's still us against them, no matter what drivel he spouts on this thread. He can give us a 1000 indicators, the best charts, etc, all this means ZERO if the trade fills are constantly slipped and CMC can reject your orders and close the market at will. If you can't TRUST them, you can't win, it's simple as you know they are doing what they can to take your money. He's blaming the latency, that is such rubbish, and I can PROVE it by pinging their servers, but he won't me!!!!! I wonder why? I can tell you it's how they deal with our orders once they receive them, they are holding them, and the more you win, the more times they are holding your orders, why do you think he has spent so money on the order technology? Time to wake up people.
If this doesn't improve once their update is out, I will be closing my account, and passing all my findings on to the appropiate bodies I have already contacted along side statements made on threads etc.

Yes you certainly got a point, but why do you still continue trading live with them? Move on, CMC will get what they deserve if this is true. Traders will post their findings in due time. Do you really think traders will stay on if this proves to be the fact? Not me, that is for certain, I would be long gone within a day or so if this kind of manipulation started to occur. Competition is the best parameter getting the SB to behave, there are many good SB's around to choose from.

Yes you certainly got a point, but why do you still continue trading live with them? Move on, CMC will get what they deserve if this is true. Traders will post their findings in due time. Do you really think traders will stay on if this proves to be the fact? Not me, that is for certain, I would be long gone within a day or so if this kind of manipulation started to occur. Competition is the best parameter getting the SB to behave, there are many good SB's around to choose from.

Oh I will go, but I will create a noise on the way out so people are made aware of what's going on. I'm just giving CMC the benefit of the doubt to see if the new upgrade does also revert their trade executions back to the higher level they have been up to 6 weeks or so ago. I'm currently trading live with tiny amounts as I'm not stupid enough to risk amounts I would miss, and the reason I'm doing this is for my own records and to inform people who don't trade live what is going on in the live enviroment. I'm experiencing really bad connection problems this morning though and it's strange because It's not my end as I have other platforms/charting providers open with no problems, and I'm not using Chrome either.

Oh I will go, but I will create a noise on the way out so people are made aware of what's going on. I'm just giving CMC the benefit of the doubt to see if the new upgrade does also revert their trade executions back to the higher level they have been up to 6 weeks or so ago. I'm currently trading live with tiny amounts as I'm not stupid enough to risk amounts I would miss, and the reason I'm doing this is for my own records and to inform people who don't trade live what is going on in the live enviroment. I'm experiencing really bad connection problems this morning though and it's strange because It's not my end as I have other platforms/charting providers open with no problems, and I'm not using Chrome either.

Did you read the exchange I had with him or not? I asked him a series of detailed questions and he replied at length.

Did you bother to read that exchange?

Did you read the exchange I had with him or not? I asked him a series of detailed questions and he replied at length.

Did you bother to read that exchange?

Yes I did jimmy, and he answered like a true MP. I'm being slipped worse than ever this morning now, the last trade was timing out after I clicked it the robbing b@stards. Slipped 5 pips.

Last edited:
OK, Truth Seeker, that really is enough from you now. You are making the same old tired points time and time again and apart from the brief time "market closed" was displayed (which PC has answered) no-one else has reported the same experiences as you have been claiming. Jimmy Lulz has asked PC a few detailed questions and PC has responded to those, but you do not appear to have read and/or understood that exchange.

I think PC has been extremely tolerant of your constant vitriol against his company and I must say that I'm pretty surprised that he has not complained to T2W beyond drawing attention to some of your more extreme and slanderous comments.

If you really do have a live account with CMC then I suggest that you send them your log of all "unsatisfactory" trades for them to investigate. So far as these forums are concerned any further references to CMC by you will be deleted, whether good or bad.

jon

Yes I did jimmy, and he answered like a true MP. I'm being slipped worse than ever this morning now, the last trade was timing out after I clicked it the robbing b@stards. Slipped 5 pips.

This might be unfair in a way, as it appears from the post above that you might not be able to answer on this topic, but I think that the point needs making.

You say you read the exchange. You might recall than I thanked PC and said that it removed any doubts in my mind. It should have had the same effect on you, but for some reason it didn't.

After that exchange, there is simply no way I would even consider opening an account with CMC (and I have not even had to have any experience of them to make this decision). You have had (or claim to have had) bad experiences and yet you persist with them.

Just accept that they are not for you, and move on. There are plenty of other spread bet companies that you could try - IG Index for example seem to have a reasonable reputation. Failing that, try an actual broker.

But trying to force CMC to be something for you that they are not will not work. For your own good, move on and leave CMC to those who like what they offer.

This might be unfair in a way, as it appears from the post above that you might not be able to answer on this topic, but I think that the point needs making.

You say you read the exchange. You might recall than I thanked PC and said that it removed any doubts in my mind. It should have had the same effect on you, but for some reason it didn't.

After that exchange, there is simply no way I would even consider opening an account with CMC (and I have not even had to have any experience of them to make this decision). You have had (or claim to have had) bad experiences and yet you persist with them.

Just accept that they are not for you, and move on. There are plenty of other spread bet companies that you could try - IG Index for example seem to have a reasonable reputation. Failing that, try an actual broker.

But trying to force CMC to be something for you that they are not will not work. For your own good, move on and leave CMC to those who like what they offer.

jimmy ludz has spoken (who doesn't trade for a living) best I do as I'm told and trade with useless IG because he said so, failing that, trade with a proper broker (lol) Erm, OK jimmy, thanks for that wonderful experienced advice, I will rush to do so, can you keep looking after the rest of us making sure the real traders here don't get ripped off whilst I am gone? :LOL:

jimmy ludz has spoken (who doesn't trade for a living) best I do as I'm told and trade with useless IG because he said so, failing that, trade with a proper broker (lol) Erm, OK jimmy, thanks for that wonderful experienced advice, I will rush to do so, can you keep looking after the rest of us making sure the real traders here don't get ripped off whilst I am gone? :LOL:

Your posts are getting increasingly erratic.

I have suggested ibetfinancials, you don't like that idea.

You want to spread bet, so I have suggested IG - the biggest and overall I would imagine the most trusted of the usual crowd. You don't like that idea.

I have suggested that you use a real broker - "proper" does not need "LOL" after it, you are not trading the market when you spread bet. Of course, you are not trading full stop, which we know because you use CMC's demo account. But you don't like the idea of a broker.

What you do like is pursuing a mad and fruitless campaign to force CMC to provide something which it is unreasonable to expect them to provide. You don't even seem to be aware of what slippage is and that it happens in the real market. They will not do what you want them to NOR SHOULD YOU EXPECT THEM TO. Get that into your thick skull - WHAT YOU WANT DOES NOT EXIST.

You are a fool and you will get nowhere with this.

Your posts are getting increasingly erratic.

I have suggested ibetfinancials, you don't like that idea.

You want to spread bet, so I have suggested IG - the biggest and overall I would imagine the most trusted of the usual crowd. You don't like that idea.

I have suggested that you use a real broker - "proper" does not need "LOL" after it, you are not trading the market when you spread bet. Of course, you are not trading full stop, which we know because you use CMC's demo account. But you don't like the idea of a broker.

What you do like is pursuing a mad and fruitless campaign to force CMC to provide something which it is unreasonable to expect them to provide. You don't even seem to be aware of what slippage is and that it happens in the real market. They will not do what you want them to NOR SHOULD YOU EXPECT THEM TO. Get that into your thick skull - WHAT YOU WANT DOES NOT EXIST.

You are a fool and you will get nowhere with this.

Jimmy, you are like talking to the thickest kid in school because you feel sorry for him, you feel compelled to but then realise why you shouldn't bother wasting your breath because nothing goes in, and the thick kid constantly speaks over you about manners he knows nothing about and just looks silly, then when he thinks you are not listening to him even though you have answered him many times, he starts with the abuse, night night jimmy, I don't give a sh1te who you are either, so you can keep your drum roll event for someone who cares, LOL

Jimmy, you are like talking to the thickest kid in school because you feel sorry for him, you feel compelled to but then realise why you shouldn't bother wasting your breath because nothing goes in, and the thick kid constantly speaks over you about manners he knows nothing about and just looks silly, then when he thinks you are not listening to him even though you have answered him many times, he starts with the abuse, night night jimmy, I don't give a sh1te who you are either, so you can keep your drum roll event for someone who cares, LOL

You really are thick beyond belief. Look up "patience" in an Italian dictionary, moron.

You are too stupid to realise what is going on. Hence you continue this mad crusade to get perfect execution from a bucket shop offering you spreads of under a pip.

You p1ss and cry because you don't get this in your demo account! And you onder why people don't take you seriously.

Utter, utter chump.

You really are thick beyond belief. Look up "patience" in an Italian dictionary, moron.

You are too stupid to realise what is going on. Hence you continue this mad crusade to get perfect execution from a bucket shop offering you spreads of under a pip.

You p1ss and cry because you don't get this in your demo account! And you onder why people don't take you seriously.

Utter, utter chump.

Absolutely brilliant

Utter, utter chump.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I took him very seriously when he said he was demo trading. Who lies about that?

Peter