Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trade alert on the eurgbp, looking to get short at the close

eurgbp.gif

Its very dull today i am sitting -6 points under water with silver and -6 points under water with eurgbp

i am nearly ready to throw in the towel on these trades

Closed out of both my positions, hope your not right kingdom 2008 :)

silver -4 points

eurgbp -2 points

will wait till non farm is out of the way but i usually wont trade friday afternoon unless its exceptional circumstances

morning total

2 trades

-6 full points

no harm done with that

Porcel the silver trade hit R3 on my platform then reversed. surely you don't expect silver to go much higher than R3 ?

yer im a bit :s on silver going to get out of that at break even eurgbp i am confident about just gotta wait, off to play golf in a bit so i can take my mind off it and let it run its course good or bad...

Porcel the silver trade hit R3 on my platform then reversed. surely you don't expect silver to go much higher than R3 ?

silver is only on r2 advfntrader

and still has another 50 points to meet it average daily range so not a problem getting long here, i just dont think it will move now till after non farm

enjoy the golf kingdom nice day for it

Just sitting here sobbing in my coffee

trading is a cruel sport

silver the *******

silver.gif

Well i am not going to trade for the rest of friday my moves went with out me must have more patience

Weekly summary (2 days)

3 trades

+11.5 full points

wont really be on here next week either due to work and holidays in ireland

I will pop in and out best of luck to everyone, have a great weekend

Sorry people and i apologise now if i offend people on here but i have tried to teach as much as i can on here for free, but i am moving off trade2win.com, which i love dearly and they have helped me so much (i certainly will be posting more live trades in the future)

but if you would like to follow me then i have a new trading room which i think is different from most and will save you alot of time in the long term

please go to market-master.net

and please enter your details in the "details form" if you want to follow me in the live room

i have alot to teach and you wont be disappointed which i think you can see from my journal

i have not seen anyone post live trades here so that really says it all

please enter your details in the contact form and we will get started with your training

i will see you there for the first training session and live trades

thanks

patrick

Sorry Patrick, meant to add it might be worth you considering a name change before you get in too deep..these guys would have a strong case to suggest that you are attempting to pass off.

mastertrader. com

With a little bit of imagination you can come up with a much better name. Corporate ID and branding is something I do/have done and using a hyphenated name with a .net extension ain't 'good'. One thing that has changed is length of brand, back at the 'birth' of the inter web it was all "if it's not four letters you're dead" now comparethemarket, money supermarket etc have proved that to be wrong. Thinkorswim was ace as a new fresh brand, find something that works and is not compromised by search engines..

Last edited by a moderator:
Pocrel, Can you get rid of those funny white stripes/flecks that go across the screen, they make the voices in my head come back when I see them.

Good luck.

pocreal, all

Only saw this today following the t2w email (don't follow this bb much). The system on the first post is not too dissimilar from what I use. My triggers do not require 30min pins and the position sizing actually depends on other long term consderations.

I was just wondering two points:

1) Do you have a working definition of a pin or do you just look at it and decide?
2) Have you backtested similar systems against 15mins or 5mins?

Apologies if these have been covered before - I took a cursory look around but there's >300 pages in this thread.

but if you would like to follow me then i have a new trading room which i think is different from most and will save you alot of time in the long term

please go to market-master.net

and please enter your details in the "details form" if you want to follow me in the live room

Hi Patrick,

Currently getting a

500 - Internal Server Error

at http://www.market-master.net/. If you need software help pm me, I may be able to assist.