Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you seem to be doing well gelly, has this system improved your trading? are you making more money with it if you dont mind me asking? keep up the good work and cheers again to pocrel for all the effort and enjoy the hols :)

you seem to be doing well gelly, has this system improved your trading? are you making more money with it if you dont mind me asking? keep up the good work and cheers again to pocrel for all the effort and enjoy the hols :)
Hi Milka, this is quite a bit different to the trading I've been doing up to now & so I'm investing only minimum amounts. Up til last week I've lost a fair bit, but this week more or less on the lines of my post in reply to Howlinwolf earlier today I made a good profit. Will take a few more weeks like this one before I'm ready to put some more cash in the pot though. I must stress I'm no expert & have only posted a bit when nobody else does & because I am really enjoying trading this way :)

Re my reply to Howlinwolf:
"only take a full profit at r:r"
Of course what I meant to say was full profit at 1:1 r:r i.e the bar length.

Buying Cable:

Attachments

• Cable 18Jul.jpg
    Cable 18Jul.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 146
Morning Howlin, where have you got your pivots from? My UHC charts are wrong so I've used LiveCharts levels, but neither agree with yours!
I'm afraid I'm a bit lazy and am using an auto pivot program. I was also influenced here because my candle straddled both pivot and the 1.6100 level

I'm afraid I'm a bit lazy and am using an auto pivot program. I was also influenced here because my candle straddled both pivot and the 1.6100 level
Obviously what we need to know is what pivots are most traders- particularly the ones trading big-are using.

I should add that I had a manually drawn support level running through the pinbar ( blue line on my chart) which gave me added reason to take the trade.

That pivot also crossed the Livecharts one anyway. That pinbar, I should say.
Short Brent now.

Last edited: