Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks Patrick,

Got just over +20. Must admit did waiver and was close earlier to moving stop to b/e which would have resulted in a flat trade, however, it looked like strong support at the 36.42 level, so concluded it was good r/r. Always difficult decision for me as to whether to move to b/e or not.

I noticed that you seem not to move trades to b/e though will instead exit at market ?

well done pt

i tend not to move stops just my way of trading, everyone is different and whatever your comfortable with you should do, you just will be stopped out more for breakeven trades when some could go onto be nice winners but of course you could lose all your profits also

there is no easy answer to these questions and you just have to do what you feel works for you

My ftse & eur trades going sideways and I'm going out, so closed them for a small loss on each. C'est la vie.

not much going on at the moment for me cant see anything, did nt like that ftse setup gelly

just looks to be going sideways in chop

going to have some lunch and watch the tour de france

:oops::oops::oops::cry::cry:

silver

silver.gif

trade of the day, damn hangover (n)

looks like somebody finally pressed the button on the machines :)

was actually looking to buy the aud but nver got the trigger bar shame

audusd chart

aud.gif

we had a nice little punch up through the trend line

pullback to support around the r1

but no pin bar action

looks like the moves went with out us so i will call it a day

2 trades today

+20 full points

back in the morning

Morning. Long audusd, auto pivots on UWC & live charts differ. Calculated from Yahoo - different again!

Attachments

• audusd.gif
    audusd.gif
    25.6 KB · Views: 145
Good morning all, not on calendar at ForexFactory but I believe the Italian Bond auction later this morning may be worth watching out for. I think it's at 11.00 GMT
http://www.xe.com/news/2011/07/14/2...utm_content=NOGEO&utm_campaign=News_RSS_Art12

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/13/italy-bondauction-idUSLDE76C12O20110713

thank hw

yes i feel this is very important this morning and the markets could be waiting the outcomes so we may quiet till after it

thank hw

yes i feel this is very important this morning and the markets could be waiting the outcomes so we may quiet till after it
I'm hearing auction results may be declared at around 10 o'clock (9.00 GMT) our time this morning. Not at 11 GMT as thought

bit annoyed at the moment as brent is a sell and wti a buy, they have been well out of sync lately so lets hope it stays that way i should really be short brent too

I also long dax but a bit concerned about the Italian news - can't see a reference to 11am - will have to watch out.

right just as i said before i wanted to be short brent just managed to get short it