Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Closed out dax at R1. +26 full pips. With same the risk on each trade I can get a lot more on these little bars, so a good trade for me.

cheers lads just waking up must have had a few to many beers last night, beer and jet lag it gets hazy, so my rant was more of a beer rant than anything else, cheers for the support

patrick
Hope you're not flying that plane home Patrick

Trade Alert, USDCAD

Attachments

• usdcad170511.gif
    usdcad170511.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 139
Looks a great setup geewcee - I don't trade this pair, maybe I should add it. (I haven't worked out how to post charts yet).
Cable setup looks to be not going our way.

I'm long usd/jpy whilst in the car on the way down to Devon! Don't worry, I'm not driving!

All 3 trades closed for profit (y)
Trying to contribute a little more to the thread as I read last night that Pocrel was a bit upset about the lack of posts. I work full time (non trading related!) so find it hard to post although I want Pocrel to know I really enjoy this journal.
So will post whenever I can.

All 3 trades closed for profit (y)
Trying to contribute a little more to the thread as I read last night that Pocrel was a bit upset about the lack of posts. I work full time (non trading related!) so find it hard to post although I want Pocrel to know I really enjoy this journal.
So will post whenever I can.

excellent geewcee, I went out for a bit & found prices reversing when I returned so missed a few pips.
Still +34 full today.
Yes I agree, although I don't have to go to the mill any more, I find my life is too busy to trade all day or post all the time, but hope Pocrel carries on the good work. Cheers, off to lunch.

Short order on silver, lets see if it triggers...

Attachments

• silver090611.gif
    silver090611.gif
    22.9 KB · Views: 140
hi sam, i was wondering what your doing up this late ? i would be sleeping like a baby :)

i was drinking that chang beer, i was looking at the bottle and its 6.4% damn strong stuff lucky i am irish i can just about handle it (well with a few rants)

enjoy the cider of Devon nice spot, as for jj not seen nor heard of the man he has upped and vanished, did you and amer sort out your stuff?

as for thailand its a great place you have to get out here especially the islands beautiful but i am sure your girlfriend will know all the best spots

now go to sleep sam:cheesy:

patrick

I remember from my Thailand days, chang is a beast!!! leaves you with and awful Changover!!!