Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you don't mind another question, I also saw that canada pinbar early this am, & as you say it's jumpy. However my question is do you think pin bar trades could be taken on forex before 8.30? I am used to taking forex trades from about 6.30 onwards sometimes, but am sticking to your times for pinbars as suggested. Thanks (are you still in Aussie?)

you can take the trades when you like if you see a really good signal at 7am and are confident with it then take it, the thing i have found is the market really does not get going till the uk boys come in so 8am is a great time and from my experience signals taken before that can be blown out of the water when volume comes into the market and you can get many false small bars

as for the cad its best to trade that in the us session anyway if i was to trade it, keep to the time zones for the currencies and you cant go to far wrong

yes still in Sydney till tomorrow then back to bangkok for a few days which is better as its cold and wet in sydney today

struggling to get a trade, was tempted to take the cac but the bar just finished slightly wrong

loved the bounce of the trend line

chart
cac.gif

Chart attached, reached profit very quick!

well done bud, that gbpjpy is a beast of a thing and you tamed it nicely

seems like a few people have been trading this pair with some good success lately might have to be added to the list and the 4 point spread is not to bad on smartlive

Banking +10 full points on the ftse, need something for my morning work

so +10 full points on ftse