Pgi

christ the proof is in the pudding here people!!! Let's wake up and smell the stinky smelly coffee!!! No one on this thread is happy apart from fernb and dobson (smells like a rat to me!!!)

I hope you aren't trying to win customers with your semi-literate rants. Whatever credibility I thought Apex had has now gone. Are you a director? Should I report you to your own company for accusatory drivel you've been posting?

I would have expected better from a company representative.

For what it's worth everything on this thread has been very interesting. I've decided not to invest in either system because of the comments here. Thanks to everyone for helping the community out by sharing your experiences!

Hi all,

Did anyone get to trade on the xjo Australian index,higher (down) this morning and how did it go??

Allan.

Hi all,

Did anyone get to trade on the xjo Australian index,higher (down) this morning (1/10) and how did it go??

Allan.

Evening all,

Who else got the alert to go lower (up) on the CAC French Index at 8.10, GMT, 1/10th.

Allan.

Evening all,

Who else got the alert to go lower (up) on the CAC French Index at 8.10, GMT, 1/10th.

Allan.

Was this another failure . looks like it from the bom chart. Did it make it in the fourth hour? Um doesnt look like it. Wonder if Apex sent a similar alert

Was this another failure . looks like it from the bom chart. Did it make it in the fourth hour? Um doesnt look like it. Wonder if Apex sent a similar alert

Morning,

You guessed it, although it did come through on the 5th hour, 12.00-13.00 GMT.

Allan.
PS Is anyone getting the trial from Apex?

Last edited:
auto trader

Just been cruising the PGI members section. I see the new auto trader. wonder if they would forgo the $1100 setup for those of us who paid for packages already (and have done/are doing money) . I think it would be good not to have the stress of having to decide whether to go the next double or take the loss, or wake up the next morning to find todays easy money in the account.Is there a guarantee involved with this auto trader or is it bad luck if it doesn't win because you left your computer on. Any PGI directors out there to enlighten me? Or Apex ones

Hi all,
Well I too have had the numerous phone calls from PGI (Gold Coast) for the past 3weeks or more and after the many coversations have decided to go next week to a meeting. Can anyone give me advice on how to get the best deal out of them, because the fee of $11500 for 4 indexes may be negotiable as implied over the phone. What deals will they offer me that they will not tell me over the phone.
Is it high pressure? If I say no at the end of the meeting will they pull a golden rabbit out of a hat to lure me once more.

Please respond to this first time user of this forum.
Stevekomo

Hi all,
Well I too have had the numerous phone calls from PGI (Gold Coast) for the past 3weeks or more and after the many coversations have decided to go next week to a meeting. Can anyone give me advice on how to get the best deal out of them, because the fee of $11500 for 4 indexes may be negotiable as implied over the phone. What deals will they offer me that they will not tell me over the phone.
Is it high pressure? If I say no at the end of the meeting will they pull a golden rabbit out of a hat to lure me once more.

Stevekomo

Go for half that price and pay the half later if you make $10000 within the first 6 mths with the index trader. and add 2 more indices

Hi all,

Stevekomo

far too much to pay for four indicies. They will offer more the more you resist. But than think about this - to make money from more indicies you in therory need more gambling capital as there is little point in recieving alerts that you are not going to act on if you receive multiple alerts in the one period. Also the way things seem to have been going it would take ages to recoup your outlay of purchase and betting account setup but maybe you are prepared for that. trust you have calculated the number of further bets to recoup a loss.
maybe leeanderson can offer you a beater deal. No i am not affiliated with apex

far too much to pay for four indicies. They will offer more the more you resist. But than think about this - to make money from more indicies you in therory need more gambling capital as there is little point in recieving alerts that you are not going to act on if you receive multiple alerts in the one period. Also the way things seem to have been going it would take ages to recoup your outlay of purchase and betting account setup but maybe you are prepared for that. trust you have calculated the number of further bets to recoup a loss.

Evening all,
"Also the way things seem to have been going it would take ages to recoup your outlay of purchase and betting account setup but maybe you are prepared for that. trust you have calculated the number of further bets to recoup a loss".
NOT TO MENTION, the costs involved in operating the auto trader.

Allan.

Steve please before you purchase PGI contact me directly on (07) 3121 3215 ask the girls to put you through to Lee Anderson and tell them you I am expecting your call and they will put you straight through. If I am busy please leave your details and I will call you back as soon as I am available. $11,500 is FAR TOO MUCH. I will expect your call very soon. Kind Regards Lee Anderson

Hello all.
Got two alerts last night, French Higher at 9.54 gmt which got up in the first hour and French Higher again at 11.50 gmt which was too late for me to place a bet.
Did anyone get on the second French & how did it go.
Good luck with your visit Stevemoko. If you go ahead as others have already said a minimum of half of what they are presently asking and a minimum of 6 indexes.

Hi, Can anyone help me fill in the blanks in my spread sheet for the below alerts. That is how many hours they were traded to get a win. 2nd Sept: Irish, Higher Down, 3rdSept: UK, Higher Down, 1st Oct: Italian, Lower Up and 8th Oct Italian, Higher down. Thanks

Meeting with PGI

Steve please before you purchase PGI contact me directly on (07) 3121 3215 ask the girls to put you through to Lee Anderson and tell them you I am expecting your call and they will put you straight through. If I am busy please leave your details and I will call you back as soon as I am available. $11,500 is FAR TOO MUCH. I will expect your call very soon. Kind Regards Lee Anderson

Hi Lee,
I did try and contact you and noticed that you work for Apex Investment Services - you were out. I will try again on monday.
After checking Apex out on the net it looks like APEX is similar to PGI.

(Anyone out there who is reading this - WHICH COMPANY IS BETTER)?

The meeting with a PGI consultant is scheduled for next friday, I will try and get the best deal possible. Thanks for everyones help.

They (PGI) also rang today and offered a Platinum package for 1/2 price today only. I said "today only means any day for me", lets wait until I see you.

TO The PGI guys out there, are you currently profiting from the alerts?

Take it easy,

Stevekomo

Hi, Can anyone help me fill in the blanks in my spread sheet for the below alerts. That is how many hours they were traded to get a win. 2nd Sept: Irish, Higher Down, 3rdSept: UK, Higher Down, 1st Oct: Italian, Lower Up and 8th Oct Italian, Higher down. Thanks

Evening all and bigfoot525exc,

Don't bother asking PGI, B**** tells me that they don't keep records of alerts sent out, LMAO.

Allan.

Hi Lee,
I did try and contact you and noticed that you work for Apex Investment Services - you were out. I will try again on monday.
After checking Apex out on the net it looks like APEX is similar to PGI.

(Anyone out there who is reading this - WHICH COMPANY IS BETTER)?

The meeting with a PGI consultant is scheduled for next friday, I will try and get the best deal possible. Thanks for everyones help.

They (PGI) also rang today and offered a Platinum package for 1/2 price today only. I said "today only means any day for me", lets wait until I see you.

TO The PGI guys out there, are you currently profiting from the alerts?

Take it easy,

Stevekomo

Profiting is not my position at the moment.
I am currently in the red after a couple of indexes failed in quick succession.
I am slowly creeping back to even after a good week, however 1 more loss will see me slip back a long way.
You need at least 5 wins in a row to recover 1 loss.

Hello punters
I made an observation last week that BOM no longer has the "is at least 0.03%" function showing.
I assumed that bets were operating with the 0.03% variable last week and was royally p...d off when my last bet of the week went past the third hour a fraction short of the 0.03% margin. I thought I had lost, but was surprised when funds were credited to my account as a win purely on the basis that the index in this case was merely (higher).
When did this happen.

Sorry to Stevemoko, I made a miscalculation in how many trades you need to win to recover 1 loss.
You need 7 straight wins to recoup 1 loss.