Pgi

Another 1/2 hour bet that ended good. First bet 20 mins, double up bet to finish on the hour which won easily. If I was doing it by the hour I would have had to bet into the second hour. Good luck to those that are still in.

What I meant was any company individual who gives this kind of Buy / Sell recommendations needs to have a Australian Financial License AFSl which is adminiserted by ASIC.
Not just ASIc registration as a company.. any company has to be registed with ASIc that is no big deal
If a company does not have that then that is a red flag.
If you go through ASIC media relases you will see that ASIc has shut down many people who give financial tips/ advice without proper licencing
Any way where can I find this companies website? tel no etc?

Have you made contact with Wagner & Wright about this licence yet? I have emailed them today and will pass on their response.

Here is the content of the email response I received from Wagner & Wright:

Companies which are required to hold an AFS licence are in general terms those carrying on a business of providing financial services, such as banks, credit societies, managed funds, insurance companies, financial advisers and the like.
ASIC states:
“You may need an AFS licence if, as part of your business, you:
• provide financial product advice
• deal in a financial product
• make a market for a financial product
• operate a registered scheme
• provide a custodial or depository service.
These types of conduct will only be a financial service if they are provided in relation to a financial product.”

Wagner and Wright Index Solutions Pty Ltd complies at all times with all regulatory requirements, and our advice is quite specific that we are not required to hold an AFS licence. We analyse the fluctuation of stock market indices. Subscribers to our service wager on the movement of indices, and consider the information contained in the alerts we issue to them when making decisions on many of their wagers.

Juiser
That is not really true... this firm is really giving out buy sell signals on a financial product
I bet if ASIC finds out they will be toast
But you are already "converted" so no point in arguing with you
By the what is the website?

Juiser
That is not really true... this firm is really giving out buy sell signals on a financial product
I bet if ASIC finds out they will be toast
But you are already "converted" so no point in arguing with you
By the what is the website?

The good thing about this forum is that everyone gets the opportunity to voice their opinions on all aspects of this type of trading.
What I find concerning is the personal slant you have added in response to my last post [But you are already "converted" so no point in arguing with you]. In my opinion it's condescending and insulting to me, and weakens your argument. But anyway, let's move on.
In earlier posts on this forum you expressed interest in Wagner & Wright clouded by scepticism ["Interested but all this sounds bit fishy...", "Is this company a regulated by ASIC?", "Could not find any info on web? on W&W"]. All of the questions you posted are logical and relevant to all of us who have either been previously scammed or lucky enough to avoid what could have been a costly experience. That’s why we love this forum, and that is why I provided you with my experience and the company’s contact information in my response. We are all grateful for the warnings as well as the recommendations.
My confusion is that your subsequent comments indicate that you have not bothered to use the information I gave you at all to conduct your own investigation, as you are making generalized negative comments about the company while still asking for their contact information.
The thing is, I am making good money from subscribing to their service, and I have done so consistently every week since I started my subscription about 2 months ago, and judging by comments posted previously here, it seems that there are lots of other people who visit this forum who are also making money from their information.
If you want us to take your comments seriously don’t flame posters who are just trying to help you. Go and put your questions to Wagner & Wright and then post their replies on this forum if they’re not what you think are correct.

I had 3 alerts yesterday that I did and won all of them in my first 20 minutes and did a second bet on 1 of them which also won in 20 minutes so I good day.

ok Juicer
If I have assumed something in correctly about you sorry
However my questions are very logical and i tried to find out info on web about this company but not much out there
If you look at each question you will realize
ASIC and AFSL is a very serious business hope you know that
People have lost millions by dodgy schemes so as a consumer anybody and everybody should ask these questions...

ok Juicer
If I have assumed something in correctly about you sorry
However my questions are very logical and i tried to find out info on web about this company but not much out there
If you look at each question you will realize
ASIC and AFSL is a very serious business hope you know that
People have lost millions by dodgy schemes so as a consumer anybody and everybody should ask these questions...

Are you seriously interested in getting moren info on Wagner & Wright or are you just here to sh#tstir? As a Wagner & Wright subscriber I am not the person you need to direct your questions about the company to. I am happy to put forward my impressions and comments based on my trading results on their alerts [as I have already done], but as I have pointed out to you before you should be directing your questions directly to them and then post their responses and your comments here.
I note that you have still not posted any response, which makes me wonder about your true motivation.

I had 3 alerts yesterday that I did and won all of them in my first 20 minutes and did a second bet on 1 of them which also won in 20 minutes so I good day.

I have taken on a bit of your strategy and it works a treat. I trade the first 20 minutes ie 9:10 to 9:30. If it does not win I then trade 10:00 to 11:00 and then trade in increments of an hour till the 3rd hour.

Hi all,
Seems alerts are working out fine although they also seem to be few and far between. I expected there would be more alerts as we are supposed to be getting extra indicies to trade on.
On another note, did anyone have trouble trying to place trades last night, also on Tuesday night?

Last night I had 1 alert started 1/2 hour later as I wasn't home (which was good in the end as it would have been a 3 hour). When I went to buy it would say the market had moved it is now this price and you had to click on another buy button.

Hi all,
Seems alerts are working out fine although they also seem to be few and far between. I expected there would be more alerts as we are supposed to be getting extra indicies to trade on.
On another note, did anyone have trouble trying to place trades last night, also on Tuesday night?

I got an error message when I tried to place my trade on Tuesday night, but it was still accepted, but no problem last night.
The alerts haven't been "few and far between" for me. I get alerts on all 15 indices. How many alerts are you expecting to get?

Anyone else had trouble logging into betonmarkets? I put in my login details but it just stays on the home page with no error message. I updated my computer security today- anyone know if could it have changed a setting that wouldn't let me log in??

I had to put my details back in (they are usually stored there) but I didn't have any troubles getting in.

Alerts seem to be taking more hours to win at the moment, I did get out of the German one at 1 1/2 hours last night so that was OK got out before the problems announced.

I'm having troubles with the bet price (most of the time) I buy then it will say the market has charged do you still want to buy and the price is quite a lot different.

I got an error message when I tried to place my trade on Tuesday night, but it was still accepted, but no problem last night.
The alerts haven't been "few and far between" for me. I get alerts on all 15 indices. How many alerts are you expecting to get?

Juiser, you say that alerts haven't been few and far between for you, how many alerts are you getting? I also get all 15 indicies, but only 1(sometimes 2) a night, had an Aussie alert during the day lately but unable to trade it.

I also couldn't log in last night, had to get BOM to fix the problem. I also, buy then it will say the market has charged do you still want to buy and the price is quite a lot different.

Juiser, you say that alerts haven't been few and far between for you, how many alerts are you getting? I also get all 15 indicies, but only 1(sometimes 2) a night, had an Aussie alert during the day lately but unable to trade it.

Between 6-10 June I got 10 alerts, 13-17 June 10 alerts & 20-24 June 8 alerts.