Pgi

What stops me is probably the same thing that has stopped everyone else on this forum aside from you. If I wanted to trade like that I can flip my own coin.
And no, I am not a PGI employee.
I hope your trial continues to be successful.

I'm not saying that you should trade their alerts, but for you to know the answers to your questions. So, instead of getting a second hand info, why don't you get it from the source?

Another loss on the Irish last night! Terrific!! Just what I needed to be awake until 1 in the morning! Brilliant thanks Pgi another sleepless night!

If any of the guests are looking on this forum to buy Pgi, don't bother save your money for something you really want and need! It only brings you stress and heartache!

Jacoo, do you have anything to say about Nix35 genuine advice and warning? Just curious!

Sydneysider, thank you for considering that my thoughts may be of interest to you and this forum. With relation to your question, I obviously can do no more than speculate.

I traded on the Irish market last night and lost, just as she did. However I am still substantially in profit for the year. Since I resumed trading on 4th. January, I have received 43 alerts and traded on 38 of them [I was out of internet range for two nights], and the Irish alert last night was the first I have lost on for the year. Please note that despite PGI's recommendations I trade to the 4th. hour.
I trust your trial is going well? I note that you have not updated the members of this forum on your progress.

Sydneysider, thank you for considering that my thoughts may be of interest to you and this forum. With relation to your question, I obviously can do no more than speculate.

I traded on the Irish market last night and lost, just as she did. However I am still substantially in profit for the year. Since I resumed trading on 4th. January, I have received 43 alerts and traded on 38 of them [I was out of internet range for two nights], and the Irish alert last night was the first I have lost on for the year. Please note that despite PGI's recommendations I trade to the 4th. hour.
I trust your trial is going well? I note that you have not updated the members of this forum on your progress.

Some nerve you must have Jack. Do you trade in real money or on a trial account and what trading stratergy do you use??

Also, out of the 43 alerts that could have been traded, how many of them did you have to traded into the 4th hour? Can anyone else confirm the number that would have lost after the 3rd hour?

Yes Wellsey, I trade a real money account, not that it is of any business of yours, and my trading strategy I've already mentioned. In relation to the alerts, can't you check your own results?

Yes Wellsey, I trade a real money account, not that it is of any business of yours, and my trading strategy I've already mentioned. In relation to the alerts, can't you check your own results?

What a bite, So I gather you double up(etc), 3times. That takes some nerves,I'm sure other PGI clients would agree. So tell me, how many times during your 43 alerts, did you had to trade into the 4th hour in order to have a win? AS for my alerts ( because you asked and you probably already know it anyway), they were cancelled by PGI last year because of my involvment on this forum.

What a bite, So I gather you double up(etc), 3times. That takes some nerves,I'm sure other PGI clients would agree. So tell me, how many times during your 43 alerts, did you had to trade into the 4th hour in order to have a win? AS for my alerts ( because you asked and you probably already know it anyway), they were cancelled by PGI last year because of my involvment on this forum.

That probably saved you a fortune

If you look at the stats it works out to be 2 losses per month average the past 3 months. February has its first lost with the Irish Index. If you think with getting 2 weeks worth of wins each month instead of 4 weeks then I think it will make it a better game to play instead of thinking you gotta get 4 weeks worth of winnings. Because it takes 2 weeks worth of trading to recoup 2 losses.

What do you mean they were cancelled because of your involvement with this forum? Did Pgi tell you that and what did you do that was so wrong? Also did they refund your money from the purchase of the package?

If any of the guests are looking on this forum to buy Pgi, don't bother save your money for something you really want and need! It only brings you stress and heartache!

Hi Nix35,

Why don't you then not trade anymore ? No offence but stop whining and complaining about the losses and look at the winnings you get. Obviously there are gonna be some losses but think about the wins. If you can not do that, then don't trade. May be better for your stress level.

Hi dobsen,
Thanks for your thoughts. All I was trying to say is to anyone that has been approached by Pgi to save their money. I just should have said NO. But they kept calling! Anyway I'll just have to change my betting size to recover a bit. Can anyone tell me what their strategy is? When we purchased Pgi mark our salesman said take your balance and divide by 3, and then divide by 7 this would be the value you placed on your first bet? Can anyone else confirm this for me please because I was never given any training from anyone at Pgi!

What do you mean they were cancelled because of your involvement with this forum? Did Pgi tell you that and what did you do that was so wrong? Also did they refund your money from the purchase of the package?

Hi there Nix, No, PGI did not say what I did wrong, just asked me to remove my post from the T2W forum. As you would know, one cannot remove posts and the addministrators of T2W are reluctant to remove posts also. I have requested a refund of the purchase price, but this has not been forthcomming and I intend to take it further.

"When we purchased Pgi mark our salesman said take your balance and divide by 3, and then divide by 7 this would be the value you placed on your first bet?"
This must be a new technique, it was never mentioned in the instructions manual or issued as an update prior to my alerts being cancelled.

Did anyone else get givin these instructions??