Pgi

pboyles, what r u talking about? what stops or levels? we r talking about betting not trading; there is no stoploss or entry (or profit) levels. but there are 11 markets mate that go same direction with different momentum of course. some were finished close to the entry point by a fraction, but others finished by many index points. i've tried pgi and i know what i'm talking about. i'm impressed of course after trying pgi and others (matt shaw etc.) but still have another 13 days to go and see what happens. i never saw something like this before. I'm dumbfounded. But again there are another 2 weeks to check them out. Will keep you posted.

I assume youre doing binary bet type things with an online bookie. What is the risk reward ratio? In other words how much can you win or lose on each bet? Its a fixed ratio, right?

You realise those are all highly correlated. If one goes up they all go up(broadly speaking). What levels are you told to take profits and place stops at?

pboyles, don't you know that these trades that are mentioned, are really outright bets? There was a feature that allowed a punter (trader) to get out of the bet on the BOM site, but I read recently, that the feature had been removed. Never, has there been given a stop loss or a take profit point for use on these bets(trades).

pboyles, don't you know that these trades that are mentioned, are really outright bets? There was a feature that allowed a punter (trader) to get out of the bet on the BOM site, but I read recently, that the feature had been removed. Never, has there been given a stop loss or a take profit point for use on these bets(trades).

Is it fixed odds betting you are doing or normal spreadbetting? Previous posts from afew months back indicate that its fixed odds. In any case the question is the same, how much did you risk on a trade and how much did you make when it won?

sorry, it was a typo of course as you can check the price on their website. anyway, youre right it's fixed odds betting. and the r/r ratio is 7:1 (or should it be 1:7?!) as calculated by, i think, wellsey in a previous post. that means you risk $750 for a $100 return. it's scary indeed, and that's why I didn't jump at the "opportunity" when pgi offered their product for almost 70% discount. Thanks to this forum. But this product is speaking for itself, at least for this day.
have a good night everyone.

Is it fixed odds betting you are doing or normal spreadbetting? Previous posts from afew months back indicate that its fixed odds. In any case the question is the same, how much did you risk on a trade and how much did you make when it won?
It used to be 1 for 1? ( think it less now), in any case, the odds deminish as each successive hour is traded (if the previous hour lost). Say the win came in the third hour, the odds would be less than they would have had it won in the first hour.

sorry, it was a typo of course as you can check the price on their website. anyway, youre right it's fixed odds betting. and the r/r ratio is 7:1 (or should it be 1:7?!) as calculated by, i think, wellsey in a previous post. that means you risk $750 for a $100 return. it's scary indeed, and that's why I didn't jump at the "opportunity" when pgi offered their product for almost 70% discount. Thanks to this forum. But this product is speaking for itself, at least for this day.

Sydneysider,

Remember your trades are all highly correlated, you will have 11 losses in one day sooner or later. When you take 11 losses you will need 82 winning trades in a row to get back to breakeven. That alone should tell you this is rubbish.

Hope this will help, if after a 3hour trade without a win, you accept the loss. You then need 7(seven), 1hour winning trades, to recover your 3hour loss.

you're absolutely right. so better leave it at this. i think i was a head of myself. so i'll stop doing this b/s, and waste my time and yours talking about it.
this will be my last post about this issue.

WTF! Everytime sydneysider writes everyone keeps bagging him out! I actually am interested in what he is saying! I also asked about regent markets. He didn't say he was trading on all 11 markets did he? He just said they won in the first hour. How could you trade on 11 at one time anyway? I think you should keep posting sydneysider as I am interested in seeing how it goes if you don't want other people on here to bag you start a new thread ok

Yes, please do start a new thread about your trial. It won't take long for the PGI employees to find it and so the "bagging" will inevitably continue but it's certainly good advertising for us.

Like I keep saying, we wouldn't offer 2 weeks free trial to our service to members on a public forum unless we were confident in our ability to produce results. I'm just really surprised that sydneysider is the only person to email me and take up the offer so far considering that is completely free and there's no pressure to purchase. Sydneysider can attest to that.

Yes, we did have 11 / 11 go through 1st hour last night. The only thing unusual about that is that we don't normally send more than 9 per day, even to our Diamond members. We must just be really, really lucky :clover: :cool:.

Please sydneysider, do NOT post any alerts from us ANYWHERE until the next day. I don't care if you wait till 12:00am and then post them but never on the same day.

Kind Regards,
Jason Greaves - PR Guy

I am wondering why you and others keep saying Pgi employees? Who is a Pgi employee? And how do you know they are? Surely if you read some of their posts you would know they weren't employees? They have all lostmoney using Pgi! Except for this pboyles??

Oh Sydneysider! Hey mate, the more I read your posts the more I am drawn to the conclusion that you are either extremely gullible or you’re trying to “have a lend” of the members of this forum.
I seriously suspect your posts over the last 5 days have been a thinly veiled attempt at promoting Regent Markets to the members using this forum, and I invite any members reading this [especially those who have been members for a while] to post their comments.
Despite being directed by members of this forum to search results which clearly show a history of company name and address changes over the past couple of years and the same directors linked to those companies, as well as serious allegations of impropriety by those companies and people, you continue to pursue your promotion of their “free trial”.
If I am wrong I will be happy to apologise.
So Sydneysider, I guess the ball is now in your court. If you are legitimate [and just curious] then we would all like to see you post your predictions over the period of your trial, every afternoon when you receive them, together with the trading conditions that Regent Markets wants you to follow [ie: do you trade for 1 hour and stop, or are the trading conditions different].
Then we can all make our own independent decisions.

Jackoo, you have every right to say whatever you want including suspecting me of being a mole for RM, which is not true. But then I was told that you're a pgi employee, which I can't confirm. So, let me see if "you are legitimate" by you answering these questions: are a pgi client? have you ever tried their product? what do you think of it? Have you tried any similar product by other company/ies?

Last edited:
Sounds interesting! So how does it work? Do they send you their alerts before the market opens, or in the 1st. hour, or what? And what is their trading strategy? Do you trade for an hour, or less or longer?

Very interesting, Jacoo, are your questions? Why no earth don't take up their offer for a free trial and see for yourself? What stops you mate? Just curious!

Yes, please do start a new thread about your trial. It won't take long for the PGI employees to find it and so the "bagging" will inevitably continue but it's certainly good advertising for us.

Like I keep saying, we wouldn't offer 2 weeks free trial to our service to members on a public forum unless we were confident in our ability to produce results. I'm just really surprised that sydneysider is the only person to email me and take up the offer so far considering that is completely free and there's no pressure to purchase. Sydneysider can attest to that.

Yes, we did have 11 / 11 go through 1st hour last night. The only thing unusual about that is that we don't normally send more than 9 per day, even to our Diamond members. We must just be really, really lucky :clover: :cool:.

Please sydneysider, do NOT post any alerts from us ANYWHERE until the next day. I don't care if you wait till 12:00am and then post them but never on the same day.

Kind Regards,
Jason Greaves - PR Guy

Thank you Jason for the advice, and I should apologise for posting your alerts without a prior permission from you. That's was unintentional lapse on my part, but am pleased that they were ALL successful. I encourage everyone including pgi staff to take up your free offer and see for themselves. Well, if you deliver no harm for them in signing up and who doesn't want to make money; and if you can't deliver, well they have the proof and the verdict to crucify you .
For me, though impressed, I'm not yet ready to jump on board. I still have another 9 days to try you out.
Cheers!

Very interesting, Jacoo, are your questions? Why no earth don't take up their offer for a free trial and see for yourself? What stops you mate? Just curious!

What stops me is probably the same thing that has stopped everyone else on this forum aside from you. If I wanted to trade like that I can flip my own coin.
And no, I am not a PGI employee.
I hope your trial continues to be successful.

So mentioning that he needs 8 winning trades in a row to break even after 1 loss is called bagging him? What would you call it if I posted a load of reviews from other people that said they all lost money with these signals?