Pgi

Yes I agree - I can see that after May 09 something went wrong...re reading the thread is a great idea and I did learn from the first read. Our limited experience to date has seen every prediction come in so its a matter of gathering data over a period of time and making sure that the lossess incurred don't outweigh the gains. Woukd you like me to share my last couple of weeks of successful trades and what hours they came in?

If it wasnt for the fact you would still be behind due to the huge start up costs I would tell you to get out now while you are ahead (if you still are, I haven't reached the end of the thread yet). You still probably would be better off getting out now. There are far better things online to make money that have not got the same risk involved.

I make it 33 alerts, including the italian tonight. Thats 28 wins, and 5 losses, which is approximately 85% win rate.

And if all things were equal (which they aren't) that would be an overall loss of $2900 (wins 28 x 200 = $5600 less losses 5 x 1700 = $8500). In reality the loss will be more than that.

And if all things were equal (which they aren't) that would be an overall loss of $2900 (wins 28 x 200 = $5600 less losses 5 x 1700 = $8500). In reality the loss will be more than that.

That explains it much better than I did(y)

I'd like to wish everyone a happy and safe Christmas, and further success in trading throughout 2011.

Like wise everyone, thanks for the reminder jackoo.

PS; Has anyone else had their alerts cancelled?????
PSS; Maybe that's why its so quite on here ?????

I'd like to wish everyone a happy and safe Christmas, and further success in trading throughout 2011.

Thanks Jackoo, nice thought. As for the further success....what success??? Haven't seen any consistant profit for over 18 months

Last edited:
Happy new year everyone, I wish you all had a good holiday. What is everyone thought on PGI success this year? another loss year? Has anyone made any profit on 2010 ?

Hi all, I have been trading with Pgi alerts since may2010. Also have not had much luck! But have come up with new strategy instead of buying bets for whole hour I buy them for twenty minutes for the first, The next double up would be for the next half an hour and so on. I have had a fair bit of luck with this but only been doing it since the start of December so far no losses! Also won last nights German in the third half hour and tonights Swedish in the first 20 minute block. Has anyone else tried this strategy would be interested in feedback. Thanks.

Actually Swedish would have won overall in the first but that's not always the case. Also has anyone heard of regent markets? I think they used to be known as apex investments? They do alerts as well but they trade at the start of the markets sounds good to me cos I have had it with these late nights!! Also only four alerts this week that's crap how can you recover your losses if you get stuff all alerts to trade on??

Actually Swedish would have won overall in the first but that's not always the case. Also has anyone heard of regent markets? I think they used to be known as apex investments? They do alerts as well but they trade at the start of the markets sounds good to me cos I have had it with these late nights!! Also only four alerts this week that's crap how can you recover your losses if you get stuff all alerts to trade on??

It appears you are correct although I believe regent markets was also what went on my bank statements from the BetonMarket deposit/withdrawals. Interesting that. Anyway a quick search brought this post up and the names are those from APEX.

REGENTS MARKETS PTY LTD / REGENT MARKETS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD - SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

BUYERS BEWARE, THESE THIEFS WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING TO MAKE A SALE. RAN BY MRS ANGELA BARNARD AND MR BEN SASONOW.

WHAT COMPANY OR PEOPLE HAVE TO CHANGE THERE BUSINESS NAMES 4 TIMES IN 1 YEAR AND THERE BUSINESS ADDRESS AND PERSONAL ADDRESS AS MANY.......CROOKS DO...

REGENTS MARKETS ARE A SCAM. SO WAS APEXINVESTMENTSERVICES, SO WAS THEARITONGROUP, SO WAS WALKER ROBERSTON AND ASSOCIATES.

P.S - BEN SASONOW I WANT MY $40,000 BACK YOU *******. WHY DIDNT YOU COME DOWN STAIRS AND SPEAK TO ME YOU GUTLESS WONDER, SCARED. YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE BOY. ITS ABOUT TIME YOU GROW UP AND FACE ME............PAY ME MY $40,000 THAT YOU TOOK OFF ME AND I WILL CONSIDER GOING AWAY FOREVER. OTHER WISE YOU ARE MINE FOREVER......

I WILL BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE. YOU CANT ALWAYS RUN AWAY AND HIDE BEHIND YOUR MUMMY, BENJAMIN.........SCARED LITTLE BOY. GIVE ME MY $40,000

REGENT MARKETS OPERATE OUT OF MAIN BEACH TOWERS - NOT BRISBANE OR SYDNEY..!!!
20 CRONIN AVE. MAIN BEACH
LEVEL 26 ( PENTHOUSE )
UNIT 46

THANKS TOO YOU REGENT MARKETS I WILL HAVE THE WORSE CHRISTMAS OF MY LIFE. MY KIDS WONT GET PRESENTS THIS YEAR BECAUSE YOU LYING *******S PROMISED SO MUCH FOR SO LITTLE......

PEOPLE BEWARE OF THESE *******S..

Yes I also found this message on a website. I had a trial of regent markets alerts. I had two losses but the half hour strategy would have worked with these two losses I like it better than Pgi because you do all trading at the start of the markets therefore saving you from waiting for texts in day light savings from 7.00pm till 1.00am in the morning? Am sick of waiting for alerts that never come!! Either you get none or you are awake until 2 or 3 in the morning!! Whose got time for that ??

Yes I also found this message on a website. I had a trial of regent markets alerts. I had two losses but the half hour strategy would have worked with these two losses I like it better than Pgi because you do all trading at the start of the markets therefore saving you from waiting for texts in day light savings from 7.00pm till 1.00am in the morning? Am sick of waiting for alerts that never come!! Either you get none or you are awake until 2 or 3 in the morning!! Whose got time for that ??

Sounds interesting! So how does it work? Do they send you their alerts before the market opens, or in the 1st. hour, or what? And what is their trading strategy? Do you trade for an hour, or less or longer?

You get all alerts via SMS during the afternoon for the nights trading they work on same strategy for an hour. Sometimes they are for half hour to half hour for example 7.30 - 8.30 gmt. I like it just haven't got the money for it yet. Also they will manage your account for you or you can do it yourself. I wouldn't let anyone do it for me but I wonder if that other guy did!