Pgi

This is my first time posting in any forum and this is such a strange thread (I am a girl by the way)...why is it suspicious when a 'new' client enters a forum and posts something positive about their trading experience? Every alert I have received has worked so after reading this thread I was writing a post that describes my very positive experience with the company. I didnt see many positive posts which is so adversley different to my experience. If I start to lose money instead of making money then I would post that.Why does a positive or glowing response about the company mean that I am somehow suspicious or linked to them?

Thought I would just add that the kind of posts above add no value to the thread. I have joined so that I can share my trading experience as it happens and to also read how others are trading. I cant see anyone else posting any results so will try and find a new thread where traders are talking index trading results - positive and negative (not discussions on suspicious behaviour or to be questioned on why I editied a post or accused of being linked to the company) I will post my results/alerts for anyone who is genuinley trading and wants to track the PGI alert success.....Good luck with your journey - mine is going really well so far...

Last edited:
This is my first time posting in any forum and this is such a strange thread (I am a girl by the way)...why is it suspicious when a 'new' client enters a forum and posts something positive about their trading experience? Every alert I have received has worked so after reading this thread I was writing a post that describes my very positive experience with the company. I didnt see many positive posts which is so adversley different to my experience. If I start to lose money instead of making money then I would post that.Why does a positive or glowing response about the company mean that I am somehow suspicious or linked to them?

Thought I would just add that the kind of posts above add no value to the thread. I have joined so that I can share my trading experience as it happens and to also read how others are trading. I cant see anyone else posting any results so will try and find a new thread where traders are talking index trading results - positive and negative (not discussions on suspicious behaviour or to be questioned on why I editied a post or accused of being linked to the company) I will post my results/alerts for anyone who is genuinley trading and wants to track the PGI alert success.....Good luck with your journey - mine is going really well so far...

A word of WARNING, DO NOT post any of the alerts you receive from PGI for public viewing.

Last edited:

Hi Live"
"I didnt see many positive posts which is so adversley different to my experience."
Probably because there have not been many positive post in the last 2 and a 1/2 years.
The fact that the thread is there should tell you something, The thread holds 2 and a 1/2years of more than one persons experience's, compared to your two weeks ( you would gain a lot of experience by reading the whole thread again).
Maybe the tide has turned since you became a client, here's hoping.:clap:

Was there a losing trade on M onday night?

Yes, Wellsey, the French. PGI sent an sms saying to change direction if it went to the 3rd hour, and as a result it lost, otherwise it would have actually won in the 3rd hour.

That makes 5 losses so far this month, by my reckoning, and another negative return month.

Yes, Wellsey, the French. PGI sent an sms saying to change direction if it went to the 3rd hour, and as a result it lost, otherwise it would have actually won in the 3rd hour.

That makes 5 losses so far this month, by my reckoning, and another negative return month.

Thanks Argento,

How many alerts have you had this month?

We actually missed that text and held the position for the 3rd. Where were the other 4 losses?

Hi Live"
"I didnt see many positive posts which is so adversley different to my experience."
Probably because there have not been many positive post in the last 2 and a 1/2 years.
The fact that the thread is there should tell you something, The thread holds 2 and a 1/2years of more than one persons experience's, compared to your two weeks ( you would gain a lot of experience by reading the whole thread again).
Maybe the tide has turned since you became a client, here's hoping.:clap:

Yes I agree - I can see that after May 09 something went wrong...re reading the thread is a great idea and I did learn from the first read. Our limited experience to date has seen every prediction come in so its a matter of gathering data over a period of time and making sure that the lossess incurred don't outweigh the gains. Woukd you like me to share my last couple of weeks of successful trades and what hours they came in?

I make it 33 alerts, including the italian tonight. Thats 28 wins, and 5 losses, which is approximately 85% win rate.

That means you need 35 wins to cover the five losses, with only 28 wins you are 7 wins behind breaking even.
If one was trading to win 400-900-2000, a possible $1,700+ loss, that x 7 = $11,900.00 loss.(approx) Please show me where I went wrong.????????????????

Very lucky for you that you missed that text.

The losses are: Frenchx2, Belgian, COMPQ, Indu

That might explain why we have had no losses as yet over the last few weeks. We do not receive alerts for the COMPQ or Indu. We havent lost on the French or Belgian so they may have been in the first week of November before we started receiving the alerts.

That might explain why we have had no losses as yet over the last few weeks. We do not receive alerts for the COMPQ or Indu. We havent lost on the French or Belgian so they may have been in the first week of November before we started receiving the alerts.

The first French loss was in the first week, but the Belgian was in the second week of November.

The first French loss was in the first week, but the Belgian was in the second week of November.

Ok - must not have traded the Belgian....we started receiving alerts on the 8th Nov. Both alerts came in last night (Euro 150 & German)and the night before (Euro 150). Must be a winning streak because every single alert has come in that we have traded from the 8th Novemeber. We have traded a total of 22..

Just to clear up why some people are suspicious of new posters talking positively about the company. There have been a number of ocassions in the past on here when there were posts made by what turned out to be a company member pretending to be a customer. Having gone through that there is more suspicion on new posters these days.

One other thing. Until you have been trading 3 months you will not really have a good idea on what the system is like. The record number of alerts PGI got right in a row was 35. Unfortunately the week after that all the profit was lost from a few bad ones. It is the nature of the system that you can have good runs that make things look good for awhile. The problem is the bad ones. From memory the worst run was 8 losses out of 10 bets. Now based on $1700 loss per bet as someone mentioned above , that works out to $13,600 loss in a very short space of time. Even if that came right after the 35 straight wins (which it didn't ) that would equate to a loss of over $6600.

Check my past threads, I did have a spreadsheet which unfortunately is gone with a hdd fail now. I know what I'm talking about.