Pgi

hello wellsey, bigfoot and others
it's obivious that you're experienced in this type of trading/betting which is very interesting and potentially profitable. Profitable only if you know what to do and/or know someone who does and advises you. i'm just wondering if you know any one who does taht, local or offshore, apart from pgi of course. personally, i've come across some names like matt shaw and elm traders but they are hopless at least in terms of customer service.
so i'm just asking if you know, or are dealing with this type of services which send out signals to trade fixed odds for montly subscrition fee (not a lump sum like pgi) . if you do i'll be appreciative if you share their names with me and others.

Wellsey, that's exactly the sort of response I would expect of you. "Not exactly sure, but I'm sure..."
Do you wait for someone to knock on your door every morning to tell you the sun's up, or do you open the window to check for yourself?
Do you monitor the markets? If you don't know what the markets are doing, you should be conducting your own research...there's endless opportunities for you to do that independently via the 'net. Every savvy market trader/investor would be and should be, irrespective of who they are trading through!
Your veiled suggestion that my post is “almost word for word” the same as a PGI statement is simply baseless, and one which you obviously hope will bolster your agenda here.
I've got as much to do with PGI as you have, and like you and all PGI clients I would love it if all my alerts became successful within 3 hours of receiving them. However, unlike you if I get an alert which doesn’t succeed within PGI’s 3 hour trading strategy I don’t just spit the dummy and run to my computer to make accusations about their “inability to get it right”.
I studied the markets before I joined PGI and continue to do so. The appeal to me in joining was the opportunity to trade on the indices overall.
I place trades based on my own interpretation of the direction of the markets. When I get a PGI alert I weigh up their information together with my own analysis. I don’t trade every alert they send me, just as I don’t buy every stock that the stockbrokers I trade through suggest I should.
Wellsey, it seems clear from your posts here that with regard to PGI you have a personal agenda where you are intent on attacking them as often as possible.
If you’re unhappy why don’t you just address the problem with them directly?

Jackoo,

PGI is a company that has charged a large sum of money to people for the express purpose of supplying them with alerts to make money by betting on movements in the stock market, and thereby negate the need for their clients to do their own technical analysis. They make grandiose claims about the success of their system and its profitability. These claims are obviously unfounded, at least for the amount of time that most of us have been their clients.

If your technical analysis skills are so good that you are able to place trades based on your own interpretation of the direction of the markets, then why on earth would you have paid PGI thousands of dollars for this information?? If you just wanted the opportunity to trade on the indices overall, again, why did you need to pay thousands of dollars to PGI to do so? Why not just set up your own betonmarkets account and do your technical analysis? or use one of the other options available for index trading? Did you also pay thousands of dollars to your stockbroker simply for the privelege of receiving their recommendations??

Clients of PGI who use this forum are angry because PGI have lied about performance to induce people to pay to join them, and have not been able to follow through with profits for those clients. The GFC may affected their abiltiy to perform, but they should recognise and acknowledge this, and stop continuing to charge people for dud alerts, or to sell their system, until such time as they are again profitable. I think being angry, disappointed and frustrated is a perfectly natural reaction from people.

What seems odd is your attitude.

Jackoo, it seems clear from your posts here that with regard to PGI you have a personal agenda where you are intent on attacking anyone who expresses any discontent with PGI.

Indeed, it is your agenda, not Wellseys, that most people on this forum have expressed concern about.

I think your post is very rude to Wellsey and you should apologise.

Jackoo,

PGI is a company that has charged a large sum of money to people for the express purpose of supplying them with alerts to make money by betting on movements in the stock market, and thereby negate the need for their clients to do their own technical analysis. They make grandiose claims about the success of their system and its profitability. These claims are obviously unfounded, at least for the amount of time that most of us have been their clients.

If your technical analysis skills are so good that you are able to place trades based on your own interpretation of the direction of the markets, then why on earth would you have paid PGI thousands of dollars for this information?? If you just wanted the opportunity to trade on the indices overall, again, why did you need to pay thousands of dollars to PGI to do so? Why not just set up your own betonmarkets account and do your technical analysis? or use one of the other options available for index trading? Did you also pay thousands of dollars to your stockbroker simply for the privelege of receiving their recommendations??

Clients of PGI who use this forum are angry because PGI have lied about performance to induce people to pay to join them, and have not been able to follow through with profits for those clients. The GFC may affected their abiltiy to perform, but they should recognise and acknowledge this, and stop continuing to charge people for dud alerts, or to sell their system, until such time as they are again profitable. I think being angry, disappointed and frustrated is a perfectly natural reaction from people.

Jackoo, it seems clear from your posts here that with regard to PGI you have a personal agenda where you are intent on attacking anyone who expresses any discontent with PGI.

Indeed, it is your agenda, not Wellseys, that most people on this forum have expressed concern about.

Thanks for the backup Argento, good to see you are still with us.

Regards.

Jackoo,

:clap: Well said Argento, couldn't agree more. I've been meaning to post a reply myself when I read that unbelievably rude attack against Wellsey. I can't believe the BS that he posted, it's so easy to see through.
Why would anyone pay 11.5k + if they could do it themselves, that's not very "savvy" and a lot of money just to have another indicator. If he does better by not trading all the alerts, based on his own interpretation of the direction of the markets, then what does that say about his faith in the service he has paid for. So why attack anybody that says anything negative. (Again...smell the BS???)

I'm not as angry about the money I paid so much as I am about the lies, deception and misleading information that I was given in order to join. Since then there has been more lies, more deception as well as conflicting information and other BS.

I would be the first acknowledge if they were producing the results that were promised but I have not seen any evidence of that since I joined.

And......to add to that, I was told by pgi "Do not try and analyse the markets yourself, it takes years of experience to do so and that is what you have paid us for".

:clap: Well said Argento, couldn't agree more. I've been meaning to post a reply myself when I read that unbelievably rude attack against Wellsey. I can't believe the BS that he posted, it's so easy to see through.
Why would anyone pay 11.5k + if they could do it themselves, that's not very "savvy" and a lot of money just to have another indicator. If he does better by not trading all the alerts, based on his own interpretation of the direction of the markets, then what does that say about his faith in the service he has paid for. So why attack anybody that says anything negative. (Again...smell the BS???)

I'm not as angry about the money I paid so much as I am about the lies, deception and misleading information that I was given in order to join. Since then there has been more lies, more deception as well as conflicting information and other BS.

I would be the first acknowledge if they were producing the results that were promised but I have not seen any evidence of that since I joined.

Thank you to Big',

cheers.

A quick word to add to what Argento has eloquently said. A friend of mine was put on a trial to try theirr alerts over the last four weeks. Guess what, he has lost almost half of his pot by following their instructions in trading their alerts. He told me he had three losses (went to the forth hour) which have wiped out all his wins plus much more. When he enquired about this, he was told by Pgi that IF HE HAD BEEN ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL (COSTING OVER $30K) HE WOULD HAVE MADE MONEY BECAUSE THE ALERTS OF THAT LEVEL WERE ALL PROFITABLE!!! Can you get a better BS than this? I dare to say now that this sounds like a scam to me.
The worse thing about this type of trading (doubling up), for which this company is charging both legs and arms, a single loss wipes out many wins.
My adivce for all is to try it for atleast a month before departing with your hard-earned dollars. Better still keep away.

A quick word to add to what Argento has eloquently said. A friend of mine was put on a trial to try theirr alerts over the last four weeks. Guess what, he has lost almost half of his pot by following their instructions in trading their alerts. He told me he had three losses (went to the forth hour) which have wiped out all his wins plus much more. When he enquired about this, he was told by Pgi that IF HE HAD BEEN ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL (COSTING OVER $30K) HE WOULD HAVE MADE MONEY BECAUSE THE ALERTS OF THAT LEVEL WERE ALL PROFITABLE!!! Can you get a better BS than this? I dare to say now that this sounds like a scam to me.
The worse thing about this type of trading (doubling up), for which this company is charging both legs and arms, a single loss wipes out many wins.
My adivce for all is to try it for atleast a month before departing with your hard-earned dollars. Better still keep away.

Sydney', It's been said before, it takes 7 winning trades to recover what you lose on one loosing trade. That's providing you make no mistakes or unavoidable wrong decissions.

PS; The alerts for the higher level still have the lower level alerts included, the extra alerts would just make your recovery quicker, providing the extra alerts are all winners.

I must say that this trading alerts has been a learning process for me. If you want to get involved in PGI I believe you need to have a large sum in the Betonmarkets account however trade smart and not get too greedy. I believe having $5000 is a good start. Anything less and you will be wasting your time. It only take a few losses and your account is gone. But in saying that I believe trading conservatively is the way to go BUT when you do have a lost, just add extra to each trade to recoup the loss.
The last time I was doing well with index trading was when I had over $5000 but I got too greedy and continued placing big trades. Then guess what ? Lost it all on a few losses in a row. If I was to just trade conservatively I would not have lost so much and could have recoup my money.
Do I believe PGI is a scam ? Not really.
Am I hurt when I lose ? YES but I have learnt over the past year of trading when to place big trades and when to place smaller trades.
Have I made any money ? Unfortunately not yet but I believe that if I continue trading and hone in on my skills of tracking what trades work for me and what trades dont then I will be OK.
You see you do not have to trade each alert you get. It is not mandatory.
So if you feel you dont trust an market, dont trade it. Trade only markets you feel comfortable with.
And trade small if you are not willing to lose. Slow and easy is better than big and fast.
I worked it out if I had just traded small each week I would be making some good money each month. Not great money but good money.

I must say that this trading alerts has been a learning process for me. If you want to get involved in PGI I believe you need to have a large sum in the Betonmarkets account however trade smart and not get too greedy. I believe having $5000 is a good start. Anything less and you will be wasting your time. It only take a few losses and your account is gone. But in saying that I believe trading conservatively is the way to go BUT when you do have a lost, just add extra to each trade to recoup the loss.
The last time I was doing well with index trading was when I had over $5000 but I got too greedy and continued placing big trades. Then guess what ? Lost it all on a few losses in a row. If I was to just trade conservatively I would not have lost so much and could have recoup my money.
Do I believe PGI is a scam ? Not really.
Am I hurt when I lose ? YES but I have learnt over the past year of trading when to place big trades and when to place smaller trades.
Have I made any money ? Unfortunately not yet but I believe that if I continue trading and hone in on my skills of tracking what trades work for me and what trades dont then I will be OK.
You see you do not have to trade each alert you get. It is not mandatory.
So if you feel you dont trust an market, dont trade it. Trade only markets you feel comfortable with.
And trade small if you are not willing to lose. Slow and easy is better than big and fast.
I worked it out if I had just traded small each week I would be making some good money each month. Not great money but good money.

welcome mate,
your strategy won't takeb you too far. based on my own trial and my friends,' the pgi trading strategy is flawed and generates more losses than wins -generally. doubling up is risky and costly, and when you have to trade 3 hours, and you double up each time the loss becomes huge and you need several consecutive winning trades to make up for that loss. wellsey says seven wins equal one loss, and he's right. start small, or big, makes no difference as the percentage counts - not the dollar value. if you trade 50 dollars per trade is just like trading 500, the difference is the second will make wipe out your accunt faster -which is a blessing in disguise as you won't have to agonise over these bad trade night after night. at the end of the day both trades (50/500) will be in loss.
with a very low strike rate, you have no choice but to trade every alert in order -hopefully- for you to recoup your losses, and because you don't know how a trade will end up, you got to trade it. again, your suggestion of trading only the indices one feels comfortable is also won't work as all indices for which pgi trades have similar success rate, there's no pattern from which you can deduce that, for instance, spanish market is too risky or too volatile or unpredicable. each indix has it's almost equall number of wins and losses. so you can't pick and choose as this will cost you more in the long run. plus, god's sake you paid soooooooo much money for them to do this pick and choose business for you. why on bloody earth would you pay so much and then you do what you can do wityout paying a cent to make money?

To be honest guys I'm suprised you are still here. The best method I found was effectively trading against PGI on the first bet but even then there was no consistancy. I actually would have been better off had I consistqntly done that though. Facts are facts and the fact is that PGI consistantly lose money. Actually that is not correct, let me restate it, PGI's clients consistantly lose money. PGI is profiting off them in more ways than one.

PGI claim to have been successful in the past but with the lies we have heard them state in the last 2 years who is to say their previous success isn't made up as well. I've moved on to new ventures that are far less risky, less financial strain and even bigger potential.

"making some money where I never expected to. Check out my website on my profile which gives you all the details" wow!!!
has trade2win become a platform for FREE advertising? if yes, thanks, i'll post one for my own fast money making business. if not, lovelust's cold call needs to be removed immediately and he should be banned from doing this in the future.

I have just spent the last hour reading through this entire thread.We joined PGI around 2 weeks ago and 12 out of 12 alerts have been successful within 3 hours. There are alot of posts regarding losses but I am yet to experience one though I know we will incur them each month. We have made thousands already betting for wins of $400, $900 then $2000 if it goes into the 3rd hour. Maybe I am feeling so positive about the system becasue I havent suffered any losses! This thread has a fairly negative vibe and I feel bad for the traders that are losing money - I know losses are inevitable each month based on the data that we were given when we went up to QLD for a meeting with them before we joined. The fact that they showed us a history of some losses each month gave us a realistic indication of the product - all the alerts we have received have been successful over the last 2 weeks. We are trading at the Platinum level. Maybe the higher level has more volatile alerts? Anyway - will keep an eye on this post but just very suprised that people are not winning like we are...are we receiving the same alerts? Maybe its the losses over time that wear you down! And no - we are not from the company, no this is not a fake post, yes we hope this works out so that we are making a few thousand a month and so far all wins! Just wanted to tell our story and give some genuine feedback on the success of the system for us so far..I cant see why people are thinking they are a scam?

Last edited:
I have just spent the last hour reading through this entire thread.We joined PGI around 2 weeks ago and 12 out of 12 alerts have been successful within 3 hours. There are alot of posts regarding losses but I am yet to experience one though I know we will incur them each month. We have made thousands already betting for wins of $400, $900 then $2000 if it goes into the 3rd hour. Maybe I am feeling so positive about the system becasue I havent suffered any losses! This thread has a fairly negative vibe and I feel bad for the traders that are losing money - I know losses are inevitable each month based on the data that we were given when we went up to QLD for a meeting with them before we joined. The fact that they showed us a history of some losses each month gave us a realistic indication of the product - all the alerts we have received have been successful over the last 2 weeks. We are trading at the Platinum level. Maybe the higher level has more volatile alerts? Anyway - will keep an eye on this post but just very suprised that people are not winning like we are...are we receiving the same alerts? Maybe its the losses over time that wear you down! And no - we are not from the company, no this is not a fake post, yes we hope this works out so that we are making a few thousand a month and so far all wins! Just wanted to tell our story and give some genuine feedback on the success of the system for us so far..I cant see why people are thinking they are a scam?

Hi and congrads on your winning streak, I hope it continues for you
May I ask what indices you are trading

Livetrader,

This was your post at 12.38,
I have just spent the last hour reading through this entire thread.We joined PGI around 3 weeks ago and 12 out of 12 alerts have been successful within 3 hours. There are alot of posts regarding losses but I am yet to experience one. We are betting the 200, 400, 900 double up strategy and have made thousands already. Maybe I am feeling so positive about the system becasue I havent suffered any losses! This thread has a fairly pretty negative vibe and I feel bad for the traders that are losing money - I know losses are inevitable each month - just waiting on them as all alerts have been successful over the last 3 weeks. We are trading at the Platinum level. Maybe the higher level has more volatile alerts? Anyway - will keep an eye on this post but just very suprised that people are not winning like we are...are we receiving the same alerts? Maybe its the losses over time that wear you down.....not looking forward to our first loss cause it wil be $1,700! And no - we are not from the company, no this is not a fake post, yes we hope this works out so that we are making a few thousand a month and so far all wins!
Why did you edit it to this at 3.45 to read this?

"We have made thousands already betting for wins of $400, $900 then $2000 if it goes into the 3rd hour"

and you left out this :

.....not looking forward to our first loss cause it wil be $1,700! "

Also, initally you said you had been trading for 3 weeks and you changed that back to 2weeks, and you added this,

"Just wanted to tell our story and give some genuine feedback on the success of the system for us so far..I cant see why people are thinking they are a scam? "

PS:
Would you mind posting all the alerts you have recieved since you started, so that we can compare them?

Hi and congrads on your winning streak, I hope it continues for you
May I ask what indices you are trading

Hi There, in the last couple of weeks we have traded the Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Euro 100. Each of the PGI alerts have predicted correctly within a 3 hour period. We have had 13 alerts and from memory (Im at work so dont have our trading tracking folder with me) 3 have gone to the 3rd hour - the rest a mix in the first and second.

Livetrader,

This was your post at 12.38,
I have just spent the last hour reading through this entire thread.We joined PGI around 3 weeks ago and 12 out of 12 alerts have been successful within 3 hours. There are alot of posts regarding losses but I am yet to experience one. We are betting the 200, 400, 900 double up strategy and have made thousands already. Maybe I am feeling so positive about the system becasue I havent suffered any losses! This thread has a fairly pretty negative vibe and I feel bad for the traders that are losing money - I know losses are inevitable each month - just waiting on them as all alerts have been successful over the last 3 weeks. We are trading at the Platinum level. Maybe the higher level has more volatile alerts? Anyway - will keep an eye on this post but just very suprised that people are not winning like we are...are we receiving the same alerts? Maybe its the losses over time that wear you down.....not looking forward to our first loss cause it wil be $1,700! And no - we are not from the company, no this is not a fake post, yes we hope this works out so that we are making a few thousand a month and so far all wins!
Why did you edit it to this at 3.45 to read this?

"We have made thousands already betting for wins of $400, $900 then $2000 if it goes into the 3rd hour"

and you left out this :

.....not looking forward to our first loss cause it wil be $1,700! "

Also, initally you said you had been trading for 3 weeks and you changed that back to 2weeks, and you added this,

"Just wanted to tell our story and give some genuine feedback on the success of the system for us so far..I cant see why people are thinking they are a scam? "

PS:
Would you mind posting all the alerts you have recieved since you started, so that we can compare them?

Hi Wellsey,
No problem in answering your questions (you seem to be a very suspicious guy questioning someons edits!) edit 1. I got the amounts wrong in the original post - you bet to win 400 then 900 then 2000. ( my husband and I have only been trading for a couple of weeks so sometimes you can get confused between the bet to win amount and the cost of the bet i.e bet to win is $400 but the cost is around $200 hence the edit)

edit 2. deleted because we havent had a loss yet so will post when we do

edit 3. I wrote 3 weeks and then thought back to our start trading date and it was only 2 weeks. Not sure why you are so concerned?

Happy to list all 13 alerts we have received and traded on and have all come in wthin a 3 hour period. I am at work - we have a trading folder at home so can write doen the info tonight, post tomorrow and then you can look the results up to confirm.

We did our research on this company before investing and found nothing suspicious out about them other than some negative forums. We flew to QLD for the day, met with a senior sales manager and a consultant, spent around 2 hours questioning them and looking at physical statistical data which showed a 12 month alert history which included failed alerts so we had a genuine understanding of the product. Could not be happier thus far and maybe it has been a good fortnight - we are new to index trading and PGI.

Last nights alerts ( from memory) were for the Swedish and German indexes to fall between 1:10am and 2:00am. Both came in the first hour.

Hi There, in the last couple of weeks we have traded the Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Euro 100. Each of the PGI alerts have predicted correctly within a 3 hour period. We have had 13 alerts and from memory (Im at work so dont have our trading tracking folder with me) 3 have gone to the 3rd hour - the rest a mix in the first and second.
Sorry to add last night was the Swedish and German. Both came in the first hour..

just can't understand why do some 'clients' become so emotionally worked up when other clients are complaining about the same company? it becomes suspicious when this 'client' is new and has only been trading for a couple of weeks, whereas the other client/s has been trading for many months. why would a newbie like livetrader is so dedicated and very interested in defending a company that he/she has not tried for long? and instead of giving these unhappy clients the opportunity to express their displeasure at this company, livetrader is spending a lot of time in writing lengthy potings defending a company that he/she admits only joined a couple of weeks ago?! as a client he/she will lose nothing from this 'negative vibe', if not actually benefiting from it, but as someone who has vested interest in the business of this company it becomes a different story altogether. when negative remarks are made about any company only those whose bottom-line will be affected react and sometimes desperately and even lie pretending that they're the happiest 'clients' of the company.
just an observation.

Last edited: