Pgi

Wellsey, why is it that the only time you seem to surface on this blog is to make a derogratory comment, especially when you openly admit you are not up to date on alert results?

Morning Jackoo, didn't mean to be derogratory? by reading the whole thread, one could be well informed on weather to join or not. As for time on the blog ( as you put it), I have been a member only 3 months longer than you, yet have contriuted about 5 times as much as you have ( maybe you are just watching). If the results for the last few weeks were outstanding, why has no one commented and given PGI a good wrap? maybe you have the results, do you?

Hi guys, yeah it's been awhile, I've actually just stopped getting the alerts now, hadn't traded them at all in the last month, didn't have the money to really. Spose you could say I've moved on. I actually have been fortunate to find something which is paying very well but it isn't anything like this. Totally different direction although it came a bit out of the blue when I was pursuing some other things.
I hope no one has been losing too much money lately.

I also put a couple of websites up, still a few more to go. Was considering puting a page of programs NOT to partake in and include this. Think I have enough good reasons for it.

Anyway it's late so feel free to drop me a line.

Catch you round

Hi guys, yeah it's been awhile, I've actually just stopped getting the alerts now, hadn't traded them at all in the last month, didn't have the money to really. Spose you could say I've moved on. I actually have been fortunate to find something which is paying very well but it isn't anything like this. Totally different direction although it came a bit out of the blue when I was pursuing some other things.

I also put a couple of websites up, still a few more to go. Was considering puting a page of programs NOT to partake in and include this. Think I have enough good reasons for it.

Catch you round

G'day Loven, good tu see ya.

Catch you round

What is Prosperity Success International? Does it have any connection with Prosperity Group International or are you promoting this site as an alternative to PGI?

What is Prosperity Success International? Does it have any connection with Prosperity Group International or are you promoting this site as an alternative to PGI?

Actually neither of the above. It has nothing to do with PGI and it has nothing to do with Index trading. It will be showing Internet Markweting programs, exposing scams, giving hints and tips on other online money making systems. It is only new and hasn't got a lot of content yet, but bookmark it and keep an eye out for updates.

There were a couple of other names but they were already taken. Looking back it is a pity in a way it is even that close to PGI's name, might get some bad press from it...lol.

If you want to know a program that is paying read my review or check my other site which details some results.

Peter thanks for your response. I think this is up to PGI to decide on publishing results or not .

I believe if anyone wants to create a fake result, they should not necessary copy PGI results from PGI Blog or Website, they can freely keep watching Market for few days and create results based on the market move Up or Down. I think all alerts you send are valid for 3 hours only then they expire with no value after that, nevertheless publishing results creates transparency and trust. Furthermore, if PGI is able to demonstrate promised %96 success rate through published results then it will bring you much more new customers and keep your current customers happy, however, I have never seen this success rate since I joined last year.

As a PGI client I think staff dismissal should not have any impact on your costumers. Removing the results will just create mistrust and suspicions.

I prefer to speak publicly with the other members to share my views and I wish PGI will continue to publish results.

Good response. As much as it appears to be a half decent reason, well sort of. The excuse has been used before and in reality no company would remove results because they are copied. They might try litigation if they could prove the other comapany were scamming people using fake results obtained from their site. Hell they threatened to sue me for showing the results with figures for how much people were losing following their alerts.
You are right about the transparency and other sites post results, not always good. It is made more suspect by the fact that the results went down on a particularly bad month from memory.

Actually neither of the above. It has nothing to do with PGI and it has nothing to do with Index trading. It will be showing Internet Markweting programs, exposing scams, giving hints and tips on other online money making systems. It is only new and hasn't got a lot of content yet, but bookmark it and keep an eye out for updates.

There were a couple of other names but they were already taken. Looking back it is a pity in a way it is even that close to PGI's name, might get some bad press from it...lol.

If you want to know a program that is paying read my review or check my other site which details some results.

Checked the rules and I can't have any url in my sig. I thought it was just affiliate ones, so I had to put one on my profile instead.

would anyone out there explain to me how PGI work out their winning trades, and how they calculate their strike rate? it's 96% now.
i've heard conflicting views. some say the trade is a winner if it was successful at the 1st, 2nd or 3rd hour. others say it could go to the 5th hour. so what PGI's official stand on this? i tried to get an answer from their website with no much success.

thanks

would anyone out there explain to me how PGI work out their winning trades, and how they calculate their strike rate? it's 96% now.
i've heard conflicting views. some say the trade is a winner if it was successful at the 1st, 2nd or 3rd hour. others say it could go to the 5th hour. so what PGI's official stand on this? i tried to get an answer from their website with no much success.

thanks

One simple answer to you, if you have some extra money for gampling then join PGI, all 96% strick rate is b..t.

thanks

If a trade is succesfull in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd hour,it's a winner( if not, it's a loser).
Do not continue to trade into the 4th hour.

Good luck.

thanks for the replies, but from these replies i realised that my question was not clear.
what i meant was that if the trade didn't win @ the 1str hr, it should be entered for the 2nd hr, and yet if it's not successful then must go to the 3rd hr. however if it didn't win in the 3rd hr, will it be considered as loss OR not. as i said before, some say that if it loses at the 3rd it IS a loss, others say no it's not loss as it should go to the 4 hr, and only then @ 4th it will be considered as a loss if it didn't pull thru. hope i'm clear now. thanks again.

thanks for the replies, but from these replies i realised that my question was not clear.
what i meant was that if the trade didn't win @ the 1str hr, it should be entered for the 2nd hr, and yet if it's not successful then must go to the 3rd hr. however if it didn't win in the 3rd hr, will it be considered as loss OR not. as i said before, some say that if it loses at the 3rd it IS a loss, others say no it's not loss as it should go to the 4 hr, and only then @ 4th it will be considered as a loss if it didn't pull thru. hope i'm clear now. thanks again.

Who says' "no it's not loss as it should go to the 4 hr, and only then @ 4th it will be considered as a loss if it didn't pull thru". hope i'm clear now. thanks again.

Who says' "no it's not loss as it should go to the 4 hr, and only then @ 4th it will be considered as a loss if it didn't pull thru". hope i'm clear now. thanks again.

thank you wellsey.
but may i ask: are you a senior member at this forum, or at pgi? also could you please tell me where i can find this info that you included in your kind reply?

Wellsey the way he has worded that it has already lost 3 bets. You do not put a 4th bet on.
1st hour lost
2nd hour lost
3rd hour lost
4th hour walk away

thank you wellsey.
but may i ask: are you a senior member at this forum, or at pgi? also could you please tell me where i can find this info that you included in your kind reply?

"or at pgi":LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sydneysider, I thought this was simple:
If a trade is succesfull in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd hour,it's a winner( if not, it's a loser).
Do not continue to trade into the 4th hour.

Have you joined PGI yet? You get access to info after you join (from memory), or you would find it by reading through this forum.

Cheers.

thank you all,
no, i'm not a member. i don't have the $11500-$35000 they're asking for for their alerts. wondering it it's worth it!!!
cheers!

thank you all,
no, i'm not a member. i don't have the $11500-$35000 they're asking for for their alerts. wondering it it's worth it!!!
cheers!

Suggest that you start reading this thread from the start, I think you'll be able to read some extracts from the traders manual as you go ?

All the best.

Hi all,
Can anybody please tell me the results for the last two months, wins and losses etc, as I haven't bothered to trade any of the alerts. Thanks

Hi all,
Can anybody please tell me the results for the last two months, wins and losses etc, as I haven't bothered to trade any of the alerts. Thanks

Hi Bigfoot,

I was wondering that myself. I haven't been trading either. I think there may have been a few losses in September, and a couple so far for October, but I'm not sure. Hopefully someone can verify that.

Why haven't you been trading?

Hi Bigfoot,

I was wondering that myself. I haven't been trading either. I think there may have been a few losses in September, and a couple so far for October, but I'm not sure. Hopefully someone can verify that.

Why haven't you been trading?

Why haven't you been trading?....Ive had enough of losing money and pretty much given up on the idea, still quite bitter about the BS I was spun to get me signed up! Can't believe they are still trying to sell this for $11500+ when all of us here have lost so much money.
I remember your previous post on the monthly updates from the analysts, still have never had one sent to us, the "valued client"