Pgi

Please confirm which Pgi Alerts Are Running

Hi All

I was told my account would be setup on to receive alerts on Wed 26/08. Didn't receive any but looks they were sending from some of your posts.

Called back Thursday 1pm and was told it would be all configured for tonight... Did anyone get any alerts tonight. I am supposed to be "Titanium" level user so would have though at least a couple of alerts would have come my way for me to practice on the betonmarkets site.

Can others please advise all the alerts and times sent out on Wednesday and Thursday evening.

Much appreciated.

BB

Hi there BB,

Have you just started receiving alert again? See you joined the thread in 2008.

alert for wed 25/8 rise 10.54 gmt. no alert Thursday 26/8

Cheers.

Just tried to reply to bb's post, error message said too short, need extra caracters, still did't work.
anyone else the same?

Re: Please confirm which Pgi Alerts Are Running

Hi All

I was told my account would be setup on to receive alerts on Wed 26/08. Didn't receive any but looks they were sending from some of your posts.

Called back Thursday 1pm and was told it would be all configured for tonight... Did anyone get any alerts tonight. I am supposed to be "Titanium" level user so would have though at least a couple of alerts would have come my way for me to practice on the betonmarkets site.

Can others please advise all the alerts and times sent out on Wednesday and Thursday evening.

Much appreciated.

BB
\

I am not on any Titanium package but there was no alert Thurs and the Wed was UK and that went good only on the 4th time (which basically is a lost). You only trade till the 3rd. Lucky I did not trade much on the UK alert so loss was kept to a minimum.

\

I am not on any Titanium package but there was no alert Thurs and the Wed was UK and that went good only on the 4th time (which basically is a lost). You only trade till the 3rd. Lucky I did not trade much on the UK alert so loss was kept to a minimum.

Interesting ... Just been in contact with PGI who advised that only one alert went last night and that was for Italy around 9.10pm. Local time (AEST).

Thanks

Interesting ... Just been in contact with PGI who advised that only one alert went last night and that was for Italy around 9.10pm. Local time (AEST).

Thanks

Yeah I do not get the ITALY alert. I only get the UK, French, Swedish, Australia, German and Irish.

So none for me last night. Just a word of advise: Be wary of the UK and French market. They do tend to go past the 3rd more than the other markets so trade a bit lower on these markets then the others.

Hi there BB,

Have you just started receiving alert again? See you joined the thread in 2008.

alert for wed 25/8 rise 10.54 gmt. no alert Thursday 26/8

Cheers.

Thanks for that info Wellsey.
I was told it would be ok but in the end I didn't receive any thing both nights.
Ended up getting on Friday about it from PGI after I cancelled the Titanium upgrade.
I am working through a few service issues with them at the moment.

Cheers

BB

Last edited:
Hi Wellsey

Yep still here!

How have you gone this week ....

BB

Hi there BB and Dobsen,

Been sleeping on the job, missing alerts and not being able to follow on when required, not that there have been alerts.

Is there anyone else watching?

Last edited:
2 tricky one yesterday, French and German, Hard to guess they'll go to 3rd hour or not, Anyone could sell them on time ( I mean 2nd hour)?

2 tricky one yesterday, French and German, Hard to guess they'll go to 3rd hour or not, Anyone could sell them on time ( I mean 2nd hour)?

If I place a follow on bet on a market because I'm not sure if my current bet is going to be successful I leave it run instead of cancelling and use the "short sell" facility in the next hour to recover my bet plus hopefully a modest profit. The 2 alerts I traded on last night were too close to call in the 2nd. hour [even though they won]. In the 3rd. hour both markets dropped so I was able to "short sell". Had I left the bets on until the end of the hour I would have lost, but by short selling I was able to recover my follow on bet amount and in addition make a profit.

If I place a follow on bet on a market because I'm not sure if my current bet is going to be successful I leave it run instead of cancelling and use the "short sell" facility in the next hour to recover my bet plus hopefully a modest profit. The 2 alerts I traded on last night were too close to call in the 2nd. hour [even though they won]. In the 3rd. hour both markets dropped so I was able to "short sell". Had I left the bets on until the end of the hour I would have lost, but by short selling I was able to recover my follow on bet amount and in addition make a profit.

Thanks, but do you have the short sell option on all indices? I have it on certain ones.

Thanks, but do you have the short sell option on all indices? I have it on certain ones.

You're right. I should have been more specific in my explanation. For some inexplicable reason BOM don't offer that facility on all indexes. Best to check with them for more details.

Hey guys how are we all doing with PGI? I am considering signing up with them very soon I am also looking at another platform forex android....have we heard of it? Wondering if anyone would be keep to talk about PGI's results you have been having. Also I'll be signing up to adroid very soon I can keep people informed and maybe we can share alerts just the $5.000 start up is quite expensive for someone in my financial position.

Hey guys how are we all doing with PGI? I am considering signing up with them very soon I am also looking at another platform forex android....have we heard of it? Wondering if anyone would be keep to talk about PGI's results you have been having. Also I'll be signing up to adroid very soon I can keep people informed and maybe we can share alerts just the $5.000 start up is quite expensive for someone in my financial position.

Evening mesta, you might concider reading this thread from the start, THEN, concider joining PGI.
Must admit that I have not been on top of things for a few weeks, can anyone give some acurate stats for the last few weeks ( it appears that almost everyone has left the thread, must have lost all hope of a recovery or have lost all their money)

Wellsey, why is it that the only time you seem to surface on this blog is to make a derogratory comment, especially when you openly admit you are not up to date on alert results?