Pgi

Hi dobsen
Your on the right track, when the markets open, change the "start"and "end" times to the ones that apply.
example: first hour for the trade.... starts at 9.10 (change the "now"to 9.10) and change the "end time" to 10.00.
I have been doing this on my virtual account for the last few days

Hi dobsen
Your on the right track, when the markets open, change the "start"and "end" times to the ones that apply.
example: first hour for the trade.... starts at 9.10 (change the "now"to 9.10) and change the "end time" to 10.00.

Still I could'nt find it, it is possible for Forex betting not for indices:(

Still I could'nt find it, it is possible for Forex betting not for indices:(

Hi.
It is there, I put a bet on the Aus today (virtual acc).
Try this,...start betting, indices, rise/fall (not variable return).All the details are there, you just have to change the index, direction, times and return, It just looks different
Hope this helps

Hi.
It is there, I put a bet on the Aus today (virtual acc).
Try this,...start betting, indices, rise/fall (not variable return).All the details are there, you just have to change the index, direction, times and return, It just looks different
Hope this helps

Thanks mate, got it(y)(y)

Hi dobsen

Got it. Too easy but now seems like I have had no alerts this week to try the new system yet. You ?

Hi all
Just noticed the results page for this year has gone off a particular website/blog....wonder why that might be?

Did every one get that Swedish alert last night?
Why don't I get email messages when someone posts anymore?

Thanks Peter, I would like to know why results have been removed from the blog/website?

Well we will all assume that if they do not reappear within a short period of time that PGI are trying to cover up the fact that the results they are promoting to new clients are verifiably not true. So much for being transparent.
It will definately be the biggest insult to current traders if they do not come back with the full history that was there. I expect to get some sort of excuse like it was accidently deleted or something to that end. If PGI do not put the results from December 2009 through to end of July 2010 back up on their blog and website then all that read this can take that as meaning PGI do not want their customers to know the truth.

PGI I dare you to put them back up. There is no justifiable reason for taking them down.

Harsh but true

Well we will all assume that if they do not reappear within a short period of time that PGI are trying to cover up the fact that the results they are promoting to new clients are verifiably not true. So much for being transparent.
It will definately be the biggest insult to current traders if they do not come back with the full history that was there. I expect to get some sort of excuse like it was accidently deleted or something to that end. If PGI do not put the results from December 2009 through to end of July 2010 back up on their blog and website then all that read this can take that as meaning PGI do not want their customers to know the truth.

PGI I dare you to put them back up. There is no justifiable reason for taking them down.

Harsh but true

ABSOLUTELY! I completely agree.

If they don't reappear, I suggest we start our own results thread on the forum.

Harsh but true

Hi all
Well said!!!!
They did exactly that to me before I signed up. I was sent a list showing alerts that were sent for 2 months and results, a couple of losses but a good profit. Then, some months later after signing up a staff member sent me a list of ALL the alerts including the above months which showed many more alerts (with a lot more loosing) but the profit was much less. Point is, they were making it look better than it was/covering it up.
I haven't checked lately but I remember the site stating never having to double up more than 5 times, this was many months after a trade had gone up to 10 hrs.
I believe that this does NOT work and get very angry when I hear they are still selling it when they know it doesn't!!!
It has been said that we on this forum are doing it wrong....somebody prove to me that they have made money when trading All of the alerts and how!!
Brilliant idea to post results here!!!

Thanks Peter, I would like to know why results have been removed from the blog/website?

To PGI clients, we have needed to take the results off the website due to a few selected newly created companies copying these results and using them to sell a fake and imitated version of the PGI service. PGI clients, please contact our customer service and asked to have the results emailed to you directly. They would be happy to assist.

Please note, I am not willing to name the companies involved in selling this fake information and service to consumers, as I know that some of them have already created fake identities and posted negative information about PGI on blogs. These were done by 2 ex-staff members who were unhappy with their dismissal from the company. If I post their names and details, they will continue to create fake identities and try and bring the company name down.

Once again, please contact our Customer Service department and they will be happy to assist. If you have any future questions, please do not hesitate to contact PGI direct on 07 5579 3999. Unfortunately I am unable to post any future replies on blogs, as abusive and threatening posts have been made personally against other PGI staff (not on this thread) and we believe replying to blogs encourages this threatening behaviour.

To PGI clients, we have needed to take the results off the website due to a few selected newly created companies copying these results and using them to sell a fake and imitated version of the PGI service. PGI clients, please contact our customer service and asked to have the results emailed to you directly. They would be happy to assist.

Please note, I am not willing to name the companies involved in selling this fake information and service to consumers, as I know that some of them have already created fake identities and posted negative information about PGI on blogs. These were done by 2 ex-staff members who were unhappy with their dismissal from the company. If I post their names and details, they will continue to create fake identities and try and bring the company name down.

Once again, please contact our Customer Service department and they will be happy to assist. If you have any future questions, please do not hesitate to contact PGI direct on 07 5579 3999. Unfortunately I am unable to post any future replies on blogs, as abusive and threatening posts have been made personally against other PGI staff (not on this thread) and we believe replying to blogs encourages this threatening behaviour.

Do you mean the newly created companies are copying your results and doctoring them to make sales of a service. Has't that been done before?

Peter thanks for your response. I think this is up to PGI to decide on publishing results or not .

I believe if anyone wants to create a fake result, they should not necessary copy PGI results from PGI Blog or Website, they can freely keep watching Market for few days and create results based on the market move Up or Down. I think all alerts you send are valid for 3 hours only then they expire with no value after that, nevertheless publishing results creates transparency and trust. Furthermore, if PGI is able to demonstrate promised %96 success rate through published results then it will bring you much more new customers and keep your current customers happy, however, I have never seen this success rate since I joined last year.

As a PGI client I think staff dismissal should not have any impact on your costumers. Removing the results will just create mistrust and suspicions.

I prefer to speak publicly with the other members to share my views and I wish PGI will continue to publish results.