Pgi

Did anyone trade on the Irish and Swedish Lower (UP) that came thru last night at 10:52 GMT (8th Feb 2010) How did you go ?

Hi Dobsen,
I think we all got the alerts at the same time (12.52 GMT)? Seems the time on the alert made it look late, never seen this before. Either way, would have been a win. If started at 11.10 GMT they would both have won in the 3rd hour.
I will give credit where it is due, they seem to have much better alerts lately although a few losses the end result is a profit, well done pgi.

Evening all,

Regardless of last night's wins, should we have placed them when we did OR should we have placed them 2hours later?? I see tonight's alert was also for 2hours ahead. Maybe we are being given 2hour advanced notice.

Evening all,

Regardless of last night's wins, should we have placed them when we did OR should we have placed them 2hours later?? I see tonight's alert was also for 2hours ahead. Maybe we are being given 2hour advanced notice.

How have you determined that tonight's alert was for 2 hours ahead? I got my alert at GMT 8.56 and the times stated on it were 18:53 [GMT 8:53]. I placed my trade to start at GMT 9.10 and it came good in the 2nd. hour.

How have you determined that tonight's alert was for 2 hours ahead? I got my alert at GMT 8.56 and the times stated on it were 18:53 [GMT 8:53]. I placed my trade to start at GMT 9.10 and it came good in the 2nd. hour.

Feb 5 FTSE Higher at 23.57 (GMT 12.55), 22.55 Qld time??
Feb 8 Swedish Lower at 23.59 (GMT 10.52), 20.52 Qld time??

Note; Both same time OUR time, 2 hours difference GMT etc'

Or does that mean the alerts are 2 hours behind (if so, why send them).

Last edited:

Note; Both same time OUR time, 2 hours difference GMT etc'

Or does that mean the alerts are 2 hours behind (if so, why send them).

Your earlier post stated "I see tonight's alert was also for 2hours ahead" which is why I queried it. To justify your post you are displaying alerts from earlier dates which doesn't address my query. As far as I can see the alerts have been for immediate trade. Is your information any different?

Your earlier post stated "I see tonight's alert was also for 2hours ahead" which is why I queried it. To justify your post you are displaying alerts from earlier dates which doesn't address my query. As far as I can see the alerts have been for immediate trade. Is your information any different?

Feb 9 Irish Lower at 00.01 (GMT 10.52), 20.52 Qld time
Feb 9 German Up at 23.57 (GMT 12.55), 22.55 qLD TIME.

Sorry to confuse, but why the difference for Feb 8th & Feb 9 Irish

Last edited:
Wellsey, I'm not trying to attack you, but if this blog is to remain legitimate then posts need to be accurate. If your statement is accurate all of us are interested to hear about it, but you need to justify what you are suggesting. So far on this issue you haven't qualified your complaint.

Hi All,
I really regret why I could not find this useful forum at time of my joining pgi, till now I burnt $14000 in my bet on market account, I am on Gold package.
I was working like a dog to save this money, I am not sure wethear I have to continue.

Does anyone really know someone who is making profit out of this system?

We should do somthing to make this forum top in google.

Hi All,
I really regret why I could not find this useful forum at time of my joining pgi, till now I burnt $14000 in my bet on market account, I am on Gold package.
I was working like a dog to save this money, I am not sure wethear I have to continue.

Does anyone really know someone who is making profit out of this system?

We should do somthing to make this forum top in google.

Was making some profit but got hit with the 3 losses last week so now re-strating how to do this. Because you dont know if the market will hit or miss you just have to accept this into the strategy. Obviously PGI want us to win but sometimes you dont know. So now I am taking it slowly and not HAVING to trade on each alert I have. Also a good way is to track for yourself what markets win on what trade, that way you can see what markets are more reliable than others. For example, I dont trust the French or UK as much as the German or Swedish one so I would trade less on French and UK than the Swedish. You just got to analyze it that way.Hope this helps.

Was making some profit but got hit with the 3 losses last week so now re-strating how to do this. Because you dont know if the market will hit or miss you just have to accept this into the strategy. Obviously PGI want us to win but sometimes you dont know. So now I am taking it slowly and not HAVING to trade on each alert I have. Also a good way is to track for yourself what markets win on what trade, that way you can see what markets are more reliable than others. For example, I dont trust the French or UK as much as the German or Swedish one so I would trade less on French and UK than the Swedish. You just got to analyze it that way.Hope this helps.

So you think this system works if we continue?

I did exactly what they said, there was 4 losses + another one yesterday French

I think there is possiblity to get loss on any market.

I just dont want to lose more! whatever ever profit I made has gone, now I am in seriuse loss.

Why would you pay lots of money for a system that requires you to analyze the market yourself? They are currently giving a 96% strike rate if you follow the system 100% and according to this thread, no one is achieving that.

I've set up a forex account with a global broker, not only have they given me the account for free, but also free webinars, and a free indexing program which gives you an idea of where the market is going. Similar to what PGI offer, yet their price is in the 10s of thousands, and it still doesn't work and this package cost me zero. Granted I still have to do some analyzing myself, but if you have to do the same with PGI, then why pay?

Also a good way is to track for yourself what markets win on what trade, that way you can see what markets are more reliable than others. For example, I dont trust the French or UK as much as the German or Swedish one so I would trade less on French and UK than the Swedish. You just got to analyze it that way.Hope this helps.
Here's some to compare
From 492 alerts
Market - losing percentage - losses/number of alerts

Belgium - 3.33% - 1/30
German - 7.81% - 5/64
Irish - 7.84% - 4/51
Swiss - 8.33% - 2/24

French - 12.64% - 11/87
UK - 14.77% - 13/88
Swedish - 14.81% - 8/54

Italian - 15.38% - 4/26
Dutch - 16.67% - 3/18
Australian - 16.67% - 2/12
Spanish - 19.23% - 5/26

EURO150 - 25% - 1/4
US Comp - 28.57% - 2/7
US Tech - 100% - 1/1

Here's some to compare
From 492 alerts

Belgium - 3.33% - 1/30
German - 7.81% - 5/64
Irish - 7.84% - 4/51
Swiss - 8.33% - 2/24

French - 12.64% - 11/87
UK - 14.77% - 13/88
Swedish - 14.81% - 8/54

Italian - 15.38% - 4/26
Dutch - 16.67% - 3/18
Spanish - 19.23% - 5/26

EURO150 - 25% - 1/4
US Comp - 28.57% - 2/7
US Tech - 100% - 1/1

Nice set of stat's (y)

So you think this system works if we continue?
I did exactly what they said, there was 4 losses + another one yesterday French
I think there is possiblity to get loss on any market.
I just dont want to lose more! whatever ever profit I made has gone, now I am in seriuse loss.

There are a few things that I have been noticed.
This year PGI success rate for 1st bets has been higher.
The overall strike rate has been higher per 100 bets with the average being 90%+ per 100 bets (this year)
Since mid January the 1st bet strike rate has been above 50%

Unfortunately with the changes from Bet on Markets the 90% strike rate recently still equates to a loss in profit. Previously it would have been profitable. The strike rate needs to be 92% to be in the black based on an 82% return on bet (recently running between 80-82)

Due to the 1st bet strike rate improving that means a reverse strategy has performed poorly recently, worse than the normal 3 bet system. Although it should be said that this could change rapidly.

This year was going well until recently. The numbers aren't perfect but based on 82% bet return from BOM, this year has seen a loss around $1060 and reverse system a profit of $345. That includes the first 2 alerts tonight but I haven't got the result of the 09Feb10 US Comp alert.
If not for the 3 losses on 29Jan10 the normal system would've been in profit by about $4300

Read into that what you will.

Here's some to compare
From 492 alerts

Belgium - 3.33% - 1/30
German - 7.81% - 5/64
Irish - 7.84% - 4/51
Swiss - 8.33% - 2/24

French - 12.64% - 11/87
UK - 14.77% - 13/88
Swedish - 14.81% - 8/54

Italian - 15.38% - 4/26
Dutch - 16.67% - 3/18
Spanish - 19.23% - 5/26

EURO150 - 25% - 1/4
US Comp - 28.57% - 2/7
US Tech - 100% - 1/1

So only bet on belgium??? only one with 96%+.I assume this is with 3 bet stratergy as per PGI.
What has happened to pgi agent who posted earlier???????? (CANT BE BOTHERED TO LOOK UP HIS ALIAS)

There are a few things that I have been noticed.
This year PGI success rate for 1st bets has been higher.
The overall strike rate has been higher per 100 bets with the average being 90%+ per 100 bets (this year)
Since mid January the 1st bet strike rate has been above 50%

Unfortunately with the changes from Bet on Markets the 90% strike rate recently still equates to a loss in profit. Previously it would have been profitable. The strike rate needs to be 92% to be in the black based on an 82% return on bet (recently running between 80-82)

Due to the 1st bet strike rate improving that means a reverse strategy has performed poorly recently, worse than the normal 3 bet system. Although it should be said that this could change rapidly.

This year was going well until recently. The numbers aren't perfect but based on 82% bet return from BOM, this year has seen a loss around $1060 and reverse system a profit of $345. That includes the first 2 alerts tonight but I haven't got the result of the 09Feb10 US Comp alert.
If not for the 3 losses on 29Jan10 the normal system would've been in profit by about $4300

Read into that what you will.

Yep, And what i see is the winnwers are PGI & BOM

"If not for the 3 losses on 29Jan10 the normal system would've been in profit by about $4300"

A loss is a loss