Pgi

Hi Argento
I did not trade the UK on that day but for some reason I have put it as a win in the 2nd hour, I don't remember where I got the info from, if it is incorrect I'm sorry, hopefully someone can correct me.
Regards

Sorry to question you, but the uk 3/11 higher didn't win 14.10 to 15.00, and didn't win 15.00 to 16.00 (last trade of the day)

Do you mean it won the first hour of the next day (4/11)?

I just had a look and you are right, it did not win on the 2nd and then did not win the following day. Came through on the following hour so that's the 4th.

Just to let you all know I talked with Rob today from PGI regarding my site. I wont go into the whole deal however the outcome is that for the moment the page is no longer active. I hope to be working with them to get it approved and back up again. At this stage I do not know how much will change on it. If anyone wants to discuss anything with me feel free.
I also found out that I have not been receiving the alerts for some indexes since they stopped the email alerts.

Last edited:
Guys if anyone has results of the following to close off the blanks I have I would appreciate it

01-Oct-09 Italian Lower Up (7.56 GMT)
08-Oct-09 Italian Higher Down (11.50 GMT)
06-Nov-09 Italian Lower Up (12.55 GMT)
25-Nov-09 US Comp Higher Down (14.56 GMT)
08-Dec-09 Swiss Lower Up (14.56 GMT)
11-Dec-09 Swiss Lower Up (11.53 GMT)
14-Dec-09 Swiss Lower Up (10.54 GMT)

Guys if anyone has results of the following to close off the blanks I have I would appreciate it

01-Oct-09 Italian Lower Up (7.56 GMT)
08-Oct-09 Italian Higher Down (11.50 GMT)
06-Nov-09 Italian Lower Up (12.55 GMT)
25-Nov-09 US Comp Higher Down (14.56 GMT)
08-Dec-09 Swiss Lower Up (14.56 GMT)
11-Dec-09 Swiss Lower Up (11.53 GMT)
14-Dec-09 Swiss Lower Up (10.54 GMT)

Hi,
from what I have:

01-Oct-09 Italian Lower Up (7.56 GMT) won 5th hour
08-Oct-09 Italian Higher Down (11.50 GMT) won 2nd hour
06-Nov-09 Italian Lower Up (12.55 GMT) won 2nd hour
25-Nov-09 US Comp Higher Down (14.56 GMT) won 2nd hour
08-Dec-09 Swiss Lower Up (14.56 GMT) won 4th hour 9 Dec
11-Dec-09 Swiss Lower Up (11.53 GMT) won 1st hour
14-Dec-09 Swiss Lower Up (10.54 GMT) don't know

Hi,

Like everyone we were plagued by PGi to buy the indices... we chickened out (money wise and because of the disruption to lifestyle) and just went with the autotrader. So $1100 upfront and $800 in BOM.

Have seen several entries on this site about autotrader but no reponses.

We have been trading since early november...

November... lost nearly all of the initial $800.
December (till friday) PGI have regained some monies so we have $750 in the account but to date have still not made any profit..

So we are still dubious but as this is a 10 year game i'm sure we'll make money back soon.

No contact made by PGi since set up... would be nice to have an monthly update email...

Hi,

Like everyone we were plagued by PGi to buy the indices... we chickened out (money wise and because of the disruption to lifestyle) and just went with the autotrader. So $1100 upfront and $800 in BOM.

December (till friday) PGI have regained some monies so we have $750 in the account but to date have still not made any profit..

So we are still dubious but as this is a 10 year game i'm sure we'll make money back soon.

No contact made by PGi since set up... would be nice to have an monthly update email...
Hi pommygirl
Do you still pay a monthly fee for the autotrader. How much do they bet with ,ie is it $50 and max 3 doubleups?
Please keep us posted on success or failure of the system and good luck.

I'm still auditing my alerts to try and have as accurate figures as I can. Does anyone have results of the Australian and US Market alerts. I tended not to record those as I never really traded them due to the time factor.

I also have the following losing alerts that I need to find out what hour they finally won in. All except the last one has to have the 0.03% difference

Swedish 13-May-09 Intraday Up: 10h00 GMT
Swedish 22-Jun-09 Intraday Up: 11h00 GMT
Swedish 13-Jul-09 Intraday Down: 14h00 GMT
Irish 13-Jul-09 Intraday Down: 14h00 GMT
Swedish 15-Jul-09 Intraday Down: 11h00 GMT
Irish 07-Sep-09 Intraday Down: 11h00 GMT
Swedish 21-Oct-09 Intraday Up: 08h00 GMT

Hi,

Not sure what you mean by a 10 year game. You aren't purcahsing shares for capital gain or anything, it is straight betting on the market. Time has very little to do with it.
I was of the opinion going from the info that is given on the site that the autotrader is effectively PGI trading the alerts on your behalf. Maybe I'm wrong. They take 30% commision plus the monthly fee and cap earnings at $500 a month. Not sure why the earnings should be capped. That's just from the website. It will be interesting to see how you go Pommygirl, keep us informed.

Hi,

Welcome Pommygirl,

Good to finally get someone who is using autotrader on the thread, do you have any idea how many autotrader subscribers there are? Maybe, now there is one of you here, we'll get a few more, then again, if the autotrader works well enoughs, none of the users would bother, it must be working :)

I think HAPSER meant 2 double ups. max' of 3 bets.

Regards
Allan.

Welcome Pommygirl,

Good to finally get someone who is using autotrader on the thread, do you have any idea how many autotrader subscribers there are? Maybe, now there is one of you here, we'll get a few more, then again, if the autotrader works well enoughs, none of the users would bother, it must be working :)

Regards
Allan.

Hello everyone,

Many questions!

I mean 10 year game as the autotrader system is set up for 10 years... after my initial $1100 set up fee and $800 one off payment into BOM... i pay no more money.... so even if PGI do terribly i will eventually make my money back!!

They bet either $2 (!!! wonder if this was a typo by them), $100, $200 or $400.... they bet 1-3 times a night ... if they bet.... seems they prefur thursday and fridays... often no activity during beginning of the week.

No idea how many other autotraders are out there... as said before once PGI get you there is no contact!

We pay a monthly fee of $40 and we also pay commision on the winnings which are capped at $500... we pay 30% commission.

I'll keep you all posted... don't think i'll have any profit for december either!!

I think its capped at $500 winning so as I buy the licenses.....

Frustrating thing is only one account per computer...

We are allowed to make out own bets of BOM if we wish...

I'm curious to see what happens when i actually make money... i will be sure to take it out ASAP... as I want to ensure they only have the $800 to play with each month. Anyone any idea if they go by calendar month or some othe system...

Hello everyone,

Many questions!

I mean 10 year game as the autotrader system is set up for 10 years... after my initial $1100 set up fee and $800 one off payment into BOM... i pay no more money.... so even if PGI do terribly i will eventually make my money back!!

They bet either $2 (!!! wonder if this was a typo by them), $100, $200 or $400.... they bet 1-3 times a night ... if they bet.... seems they prefur thursday and fridays... often no activity during beginning of the week.

No idea how many other autotraders are out there... as said before once PGI get you there is no contact!

We pay a monthly fee of $40 and we also pay commision on the winnings which are capped at $500... we pay 30% commission.

I'll keep you all posted... don't think i'll have any profit for december either!!

I think its capped at $500 winning so as I buy the licenses.....

Frustrating thing is only one account per computer...

We are allowed to make out own bets of BOM if we wish...

I'm curious to see what happens when i actually make money... i will be sure to take it out ASAP... as I want to ensure they only have the $800 to play with each month. Anyone any idea if they go by calendar month or some othe system...

"I mean 10 year game as the autotrader system is set up for 10 years... after my initial $1100 set up fee and $800 one off payment into BOM... i pay no more money.... so even if PGI do terribly i will eventually make my money back!!"
What if they lose your $800?????:confused: Do they put more in for you???? F**k wish they'd do that for me!

Welcome Pommygirl,

Regards
Allan.

Yep thats what I ment, thanks allan,Cheers

"I mean 10 year game as the autotrader system is set up for 10 years... after my initial $1100 set up fee and $800 one off payment into BOM... i pay no more money.... so even if PGI do terribly i will eventually make my money back!!"
What if they lose your $800?????:confused: Do they put more in for you???? F**k wish they'd do that for me!

I think they'll never lose all the money....... as in even if they go down to $10 they'd bet with $2 amounts until they got the money back......

There are .... funnily enough.... no mention of what happens if all the money goes..... but this november they have crawled my BOM account back from the brink.....

I think they'll never lose all the money....... as in even if they go down to $10 they'd bet with $2 amounts until they got the money back......

There are .... funnily enough.... no mention of what happens if all the money goes..... but this november they have crawled my BOM account back from the brink.....

Glad you are a optimist. At what point will they start betting $2. If they are betting $100 start and lose after 3 bets thats $700 Gone.leaves $100 and a lot of ground to make up on $2 bets.

Hi,

Evening POM',

You have been trading since November, starting with $800.00 and nearly lost it all. What was the date that your account hit rock bottom and how low did it go, how many bets have you had to get back to $750.00.
At 2 bets a night, 2 nights a week, how's that possible? if you are capped at $500.00 per month and month is not over yet.

Allan.

Last edited:
Evening POM',

You have been trading since November, starting with $800.00 and nearly lost it all. What was the date that your account hit rock bottom and how low did it go, how many bets have you had to get back to $750.00.
At 2 bets a night, 2 nights a week, how's that possible? if you are capped at $500.00 per month and month is not over yet.

Allan.

Its seems the autotrader operates on a difference strategy then the ones you lone traders use.

They bet only $106 dollars to win $200 (for example)... there are no double up or anything like that... just straight bets.

It took them from the 26th novermber to 1st december to go from $800 down to $93. This involved 29 bets... with a 50:50 win lose ratio (roughly)

they don't bet everyone night... quite often only later in the week. soemtimes just one bet a night... sometimes 4 bets

Last edited:
Glad you are a optimist. At what point will they start betting $2. If they are betting $100 start and lose after 3 bets thats $700 Gone.leaves $100 and a lot of ground to make up on $2 bets.

On autotrader it they bet it is only one of bet... so if they bet 3 lots of $100... they only lose $300. I presume you're talking about double up etc.... they don't do this on autotrader.

SO when they dropped to $90 in the A/C they just bet with $50 and won $100.... so it was easy enough for them to return the account to a healthier $750.