Pgi

Re: Roll Call

Hi Wellsey,
yes, I'm still here, tho' i've been a bit slack lately. They do seem to have been a bit better of late again, but i haven't commented because i'm still holding my breath wondering when the bubble will burst again.

I will get my records up to date and let you know.

Re: Roll Call

Hi Wellsey,
yes, I'm still here, tho' i've been a bit slack lately. They do seem to have been a bit better of late again, but i haven't commented because i'm still holding my breath wondering when the bubble will burst again.

I will get my records up to date and let you know.

Hi there Argento, bigfoot525exc advised by pm that he is also still hangin in there.

Regards,
Allan.

roll call

Still viewing thread, not about to start receiving alerts again in near future. Have had no contact from PGI Re anything. Guess they have spent my subscription:!:

Yes I have also cancelled everything and am trying to erase it from my memory. You live and learn. I hope you all haven't lost too much money. Merry Christmas everyone.

Yes I have also cancelled everything and am trying to erase it from my memory. You live and learn. I hope you all haven't lost too much money. Merry Christmas everyone.

Hi there Melli,

See from your last post, that you joined PGI in June, did you join the auto trader system?

Regards,
Allan.

Hey guys first time post, recently i was contacted by PGI and asked to subscribe to their alerts, and like most people who have no experience i assumed it was too good to be true what they were telling me so i started doing some research, they sounded very convincing on the phone, and really there isn't a whole lot of information about them except for this forum which i have learnt alot from, so thanks everyone. But from my understanding so far is that PGI were very successful up until around May, June this year when there were very little trade alerts and about a 15% chance of their strategy working, but recent posts are suggesting that PGI have lifted their game and are on fire. Now before i hand over thousands of dollars, i would like to know what is the probability that i will at least break even? i know everyone keeps asking the same question but i am very hesitant to give a stranger who i only know by phone my hard earned money.

Hey guys first time post, recently i was contacted by PGI and asked to subscribe to their alerts, and like most people who have no experience i assumed it was too good to be true what they were telling me so i started doing some research, they sounded very convincing on the phone, and really there isn't a whole lot of information about them except for this forum which i have learnt alot from, so thanks everyone. But from my understanding so far is that PGI were very successful up until around May, June this year when there were very little trade alerts and about a 15% chance of their strategy working, but recent posts are suggesting that PGI have lifted their game and are on fire. Now before i hand over thousands of dollars, i would like to know what is the probability that i will at least break even? i know everyone keeps asking the same question but i am very hesitant to give a stranger who i only know by phone my hard earned money.

Short and sweet, DONT DO IT

"i know everyone keeps asking the same question "

Who is everyone and what is the question??

Regards,
Allan.

Hi there Hapser,

When you ( and anyone else for that matter ) cancelled your alerts, were you told that you could start receiving them again and that you would be kept informed of PGI's progress so that you could determin when you would start receiving alerts again??

Regards,
Allan.

Hi there Hapser,

When you ( and anyone else for that matter ) cancelled your alerts, were you told that you could start receiving them again and that you would be kept informed of PGI's progress so that you could determin when you would start receiving alerts again??

Regards,
Allan.

Hi Allan And All
No questions why i was stopping, or any offers to stay in touch. Just that they would be stopped and that no more monthly fees would be charged . I should be able to resart them as I was give a certificate for "The Index Trader Lifetime Licence".Thats not to say that there is not some monetary penalty to resume in addition to the monthly fee. It has its first anniversary in early January. Dont know if its their lifetime or mine!
Has anyone found on the net other sites that have the same subject as this thread. Anything I have found seems to have been removed altered or locked out
This worth a look Re PGI http://www.getabsexercise.com/?page_id=159

Last edited:
Hi Allan And All
No questions why i was stopping, or any offers to stay in touch. Just that they would be stopped and that no more monthly fees would be charged . I should be able to resart them as I was give a certificate for "The Index Trader Lifetime Licence".Thats not to say that there is not some monetary penalty to resume in addition to the monthly fee. It has its first anniversary in early January. Dont know if its their lifetime or mine!
Has anyone found on the net other sites that have the same subject as this thread. Anything I have found seems to have been removed altered or locked out
This worth a look Re PGI http://www.getabsexercise.com/?page_id=159

Evening Hapser,

Someone else said, "I advised PGI to stop sending alerts and cancel my direct debit.
They immediately offered me all of the indexes, which I refused."

On another note, checked the PGI website out of quriosity, looks like there has been some modifications to the trading manual, would be good client services if PGI notified their clients when they made any changes.With any luck, pgi will be monitoring this thread and they will be picking up some good ideas, although they haven't in the past.

Cheers,
Allan.

Evening Hapser,

Someone else said, "I advised PGI to stop sending alerts and cancel my direct debit.
They immediately offered me all of the indexes, which I refused."

On another note, checked the PGI website out of quriosity, looks like there has been some modifications to the trading manual, would be good client services if PGI notified their clients when they made any changes.With any luck, pgi will be monitoring this thread and they will be picking up some good ideas, although they haven't in the past.

Cheers,
Allan.

"would be good client services if PGI notified their clients when they made any changes."
I totally agree with this as I was still using the 6 doubleup system which overlapped with the 3 times stoploss system. Had I been advised to change I'm sure my losses would have been less. But then the high number of bad alerts would have still seen me go down the shute. I have never recieved a call to ask how i was finding the system or to ask if i was following guidelines correctly.
Are you still actively trading Wellsey?

"would be good client services if PGI notified their clients when they made any changes."
I totally agree with this as I was still using the 6 doubleup system which overlapped with the 3 times stoploss system. Had I been advised to change I'm sure my losses would have been less. But then the high number of bad alerts would have still seen me go down the shute. I have never recieved a call to ask how i was finding the system or to ask if i was following guidelines correctly.
Are you still actively trading Wellsey?

Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong, Pgi only contact people till they join up, after that, the only time they speak to you is when you ring them.

Yes, still trading but not as vigilant as I use to for at least 3 months now. Think it might be time to get serious again. Trading every now and then just won't work. What about you??

Read through the blog? on getabsexercise, replied to it but have not heard back yet. I think the author may have posted on this thread, wonder why they would start another thread elswere, it was hard to get this one going. I see there were several comments made, wonder if those people know of this thread?

On another note, I see that there has been 3 new members recently hmmmmmmmmmmmm

bye for now,
Allan.

Last edited:
G'day all, I am new to this forum that I only found the other night after a bit of searching.
I too have been contacted by PGI and am trying to find out as much as I can about them.
After what I have read so far I am very unsure of which way to go, though one thought I did have was that it seems as though their alerts they are supplying are at least well over 50% correct. If that is the case, (someone please correct me if I'm wrong), but could you still make money if you bet just once with no double ups at all?
Sorry if this has been said and covered, but thanks to all for your info.
Regards.