Performance Level Of An Exceptional Trader

ok shud b easy i only eva given 2 reps both for dinosoartoast in the 2 comps bcos he sed i culd have prize.

brb.

I can see some deletions or bans on the horizon...

Yes, a little time out and quiet contemplation will help you rethink your market strategy. Going hysterical all because the market left you out of an action for one day can't be good for you, and will impact your decision making. I suggest you avoid trading for the next 5 days until the danger passes.

Good call..leave you to your fun..

s_and_thumb_in_circle_downward_motion.jpg

Yes, a little time out and quiet contemplation will help you rethink your market strategy. Going hysterical all because the market left you out of an action for one day can't be good for you, and will impact your decision making. I suggest you avoid trading for the next 5 days until the danger passes.

Thank you Joe. May I offer you a little advice in return?

Yes, a little time out and quiet masturbation will help you. Going hysterical all because God missed you out when he was handing out coupling tackle can't be good for you, and will impact your love-making. I suggest you avoid me for the next 5 days until the danger of getting my foot rammed up your a$$ passes.

Still 100 points to go yet bud, although it would prematurely close if i had reason too... this may be an over night trade if it doesn't move down big in the next 4 hours, i love and hate overnight trades, i love it when i wake up to a nice blue number and i hate it when i wake up to "no open positions" (n)

Lets hope for the best with this one :)

I did end up closing this prematurely because i didn't like what the Stochastics were doing

+19 is better than waking up to -50