Performance Level Of An Exceptional Trader

What exactly is BSD ? The only thing I can come up with is Brain Stone Dead.

You don't know? I know you got NO BALLS. But now you're saying you ain't got no johnson? You don't know what a big chopper is?

B S D

Big

Swingin'

D1ck

You don't know? I know you got NO BALLS. But now you're saying you ain't got no johnson? You don't know what a big chopper is?

B S D

Big

Swingin'

D1ck

People who's got it tend not to make a big deal about it or be obsessed with it. Still, it's good to see you have aspiration. But with things like that, you are born with. Ambitions or hope make little difference. You, my friend, need to grow out of the cliches and start having your own ideas.

People who's got it tend not to make a big deal about it or be obsessed with it. Still, it's good to see you have aspiration. But with things like that, you are born with. Ambitions or hope make little difference.

thats what your wife was saying for excusin you while I was makin her dribble while i done her up the sh!tter.

dont feel bad, its what u were born wiv.

People who's got it tend not to make a big deal about it or be obsessed with it. Still, it's good to see you have aspiration. But with things like that, you are born with. Ambitions or hope make little difference.

If you saw my johnson you'd soil yourself. Fact.

087858.jpg

steak%20&%20kidney%20pie%201.gif

What happened between you two? I thought you were pals?

I don't know Tom, tbh he fell massively in my estimation after the Bison stuff. Promoting him to newbies as an example of what Tom could do for you was jaw dropping in it's amateur approach, I thought he was better than that..

A guy tells the t2w community that he's gone from three grand to thirty inside six weeks all taught by Tom, Tom says aw shucks and then steps back nervously chuckling as guy loses ten percent on one trade and iirc fifteen on another..the manner of one of the losses was bizarre, literary waiting and hoping for price to come back as it crashed through the opposite levels and he widened risk/ stop to accommodate this..madness, reckless, no discipline, no mm..

As for account statements that was equally insulting, no detail just a few dippers and withdrawals and on the basis of that the guy pitches for naive punters to train whilst Tom says;" nothing to do with me guv.."

Perhaps it's me who needs to get up to speed with what folk use t2w for

A guy tells the t2w community that he's gone from three grand to thirty inside six weeks ... loses ten percent on one trade and iirc fifteen on another..the manner of one of the losses was bizarre, literary waiting and hoping for price to come back as it crashed through the opposite levels and he widened risk/ stop to accommodate this..madness, reckless, no discipline, no mm..

A guess if anyone was doing massive run ups like that (or claiming to be) there has to be a day of reckoning sooner or later. Normally sooner to be honest.

I don't know Tom, tbh he fell massively in my estimation after the Bison stuff. Promoting him to newbies as an example of what Tom could do for you was jaw dropping in it's amateur approach, I thought he was better than that..

A guy tells the t2w community that he's gone from three grand to thirty inside six weeks all taught by Tom, Tom says aw shucks and then steps back nervously chuckling as guy loses ten percent on one trade and iirc fifteen on another..the manner of one of the losses was bizarre, literary waiting and hoping for price to come back as it crashed through the opposite levels and he widened risk/ stop to accommodate this..madness, reckless, no discipline, no mm..

As for account statements that was equally insulting, no detail just a few dippers and withdrawals and on the basis of that the guy pitches for naive punters to train whilst Tom says;" nothing to do with me guv.."

Perhaps it's me who needs to get up to speed with what folk use t2w for

well honest 4 me it was them videos he done of trades for the com when i just started. it was like play skool "say what a trader says" like "arrgh i just missed best trade eva!" or "i just done my conkers on blahblahblah". and actual real clincher was he sed tom "d-ant-ey", like sounding it with an "ant" instead of proper way is "d-ont-ey".

down hill fron their.

well honest 4 me it was them videos he done of trades for the com when i just started. it was like play skool "say what a trader says" like "arrgh i just missed best trade eva!" or "i just done my conkers on blahblahblah". and actual real clincher was he sed tom "d-ant-ey", like sounding it with an "ant" instead of proper way is "d-ont-ey".

down hill fron their.

Where are these videos? Linky linky please. :)