Other fx systems

Doubt it if you want, it really doesn't effect me one way or the other. Like I said, I'm happy with my gains. I can't change the view of others.

Anyway, gl with your trading.

Doubt it if you want, it really doesn't effect me one way or the other. Like I said, I'm happy with my gains. I can't change the view of others.

Hi Dubai,

With some praise from others I'm interested in having a look at your ebook and techniques.

Can I ask you a couple of questions:

1) How much is it?
2) Where can I get hold of a copy? (The website I found says sold out)
3) Do your strategies involve constantly monitoring the charts or is it like NT in that you can set and forget as well as being at specific times?

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers,

Andy

Hi Andy,

I am not allowed to discuss anything to do with my ebook on here as it is seen as fishing for customers. Do a little googling of dubai strategies and you should find a blog ;)

Hi Andy,

Have a good look round T2W and you'll see there is no such thing as a holy grail system and in the main a lot of the systems don't work. (I don't know about Dubai's, I own the system but haven't yet used it due to time constraints)

We've been fairly lucky with NT in that a lot of people bought it at the same time came together on this site and a few individuals led the way to tweak this system which has led others to find their own way of trading it.

Hi Rugby Trader,

I know it's incredibly doubtfull that there's a Holy Grail of trading, and if there was then it's very unlikely anybody who knows it will be selling that information. Instead they would be raking it in themselves . I am interested in learning as much as I possibly can though and getting input from all angles. It all helps and you can never learn enough.

Who knows, one day there might be a lightbulb moment where everything falls into place and trading becomes incredibly simple and obvious. Until that time I'll keep slogging away and absorb as much as I can from people who have been in the game a lot longer than me and know a lot more than me, such as Dubai.

As yet, with everything I've tried, the modified Net Trap is the only system that's actually returning a profit. I am really glad I found this forum as it still gives me hope that that million to one grail possibility is out there. You can always hope!

For any doubters how well Dubai's Strategies work I have been following them paper trading the last 2 months and placed my first live trade today. And just made +50 pips (£205) in under and hour on Strategy 2 , EUR/USD breakout.

My paper trading has shown all three strategies are running where John reports them to be in positive territory.

Anyway, due to my AI reverse trade on NT this morning gave me a -1 instead of a -18 for VNT I had a days "loss" to play with so as less than this was needed to trade Dubai's strat 2 I sparked up my SLM account and launched the charts to place this order live at full stake. Buy @ 13932.

Can you imagine how pleased I was when just now IG Index txt alert rung my mobile and told me 13982 had been reached, and I checked my SLM account and for sure +50 pips and a wad of cash was in there. :clap:

So the returns may seem too good, and you may need some screen time during the day but they do work, and strat 2 in particular is an afternoon set and forget.

Well done John , my first live trade just made me over 3 times what I paid you to buy the system off here a few months back.

(y)

M

Last edited:
I think I will now open an account with ETX Capital (although I remember somebody saying he/she was not happy about them). I went to TWP's Nick's presentation a year ago, a nice chap offering two credible breakout strategies:

Trade With Precision are very happy to announce the launch of a new and exclusive education partnership with leading UK spread bet & CFD company ETX Capital. ETX have shown their huge commitment to providing the highest possible level of trading education by teaming up with TWP to provide these services for their clients - at no cost!

ETX Advanced Trading Course details:

Commences Monday 1st November and every Monday evening thereafter for 4 weeks
A full 8 hour course broken down into four two hour segments run via live interactive webinar
Includes ongoing team mentoring webinars every month with professional traders from TWP
Presented by the TWP trading team of Nick McDonald, Travis McKenzie and Ryan Schofield
Content includes two precision trading strategies in great detail
Repeated every calendar month - join as many times as you wish
Usual cost - £499
Cost for ETX clients - £0, that's right... ZERO cost if you simply hold an account with ETX Capital.
Further special offer for TWP clients only - when signing up for an account you will be asked where you heard about ETX Capital. Simply select 'Trade With Precision' from the list and you will receive a £300 safety net on any losses in the first 10 days of trading - that's £50 more than ETX's standard offer of a £250 safety net.

To see details of the next course and to become a client of ETX Capital visit here today.

Remember to clearly mark Trade With Precision as your source to get the £300 safety net added to your account.

Enjoy!

The TWP Team
[email protected]
www.tradewithprecision.com

I know we still have got a few days left before Halloween but read this:

If, despite ETX Capital’s numerous safeguards, any system
failure should occur that makes trading impractical, all new
trading will be suspended. All open trades will remain open
until their respective markets close; however, while systems are
down, no Stop or Limit Orders may be executed. ETX Capital
is not responsible for any additional Loss suffered due to Stop
and Limit levels not being duly executed. You remain liable
for any open bets until confirmation is issued that they have
been closed. In the event of a system failure, you may close
outstanding bets via the telephone.

Now, somebody please give me a bit of toilet paper!

Ive just bought FMT to run alongside NT. I understand that the signals, taken together with NT, imroves NT performance (although I dont believe the research was done on variables - only vanilla). My chart is set up and ready to go but I think I will observe only for the first couple of weeks. I have a habit of jumping headlong into these new systems just at a time when they hit an unprofitable patch. Looking at the T2W thread it would appear that in its original form there may be a few problems with FMT and the guys trading it are experimenting with different targets etc. It is apparent from Net Trap that the early morning pattern of cable has changed, at least for now, so to me it makes sense to adapt the strategy to the current market conditions. I know that the more experienced traders would say stick to the strategy because they all have draw downs at some time or another but to my very simple brain that just doesnt make sense. Adapt or go broke ...?

Feel free to agree or disagree

I know a few people are using FMT in conjuction with NT, does anyone have an update regarding it's performance so far?

I know a few people are using FMT in conjuction with NT, does anyone have an update regarding it's performance so far?

Ask Zorba. He is tracking this data. I'm going to monitor the results until year end, if their is some big benefit will buy FMT and dual run them with whichever method combination Zorba says works best so far.

M

p.s Zorba when we get to next Monday and October is over can you give us a update on the FMT / FNT signal combinations for avoiding losing trades etc like you have mid month on SFT forum.

Hello! I have just set up the EA for this on demo after manually trading it for a couple of weeks (but not last week because i had such a sore back i couldn't get out of bed on time!!), The guy who has set it up himself has been talking about different targets etc, so that gives me some confidence. So he is open to adapting and I think he is an experienced trader, he is more accessible than Richard. The only thing about changing the targets is that you can end up all over the place (like i have been) and worrying that you will never find something profitable. I am strongly in favour of looking at results and trusting they will pan out over the longer term, but you have to also keep an open eye for long term changes in patterns. However London break out systems have been around for a long time, it looks as if it is a matter of targets changing from time to time.
J
Hi,

I found this post on FMT and note you traded it manually.

I am thinking of buying this to run alongside FNT, but am unable to run MT4 on my MacBook, being too short of memory and money to run Windows.

I would appreciate your comments please on how easy it is to do, whether it takes much longer, etc.

Also, I suffer from what I think is slippage due to latency issues in Japan, so find that entering/exiting trades directly soon reduces the profitability.

Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Just a reminder for those who has an account with ETX: don't miss the first webinar class tonight at 7:30pm given by Trade With Precision. You need to register your attendance online first.

Ask Zorba. He is tracking this data. I'm going to monitor the results until year end, if their is some big benefit will buy FMT and dual run them with whichever method combination Zorba says works best so far.

M

p.s Zorba when we get to next Monday and October is over can you give us a update on the FMT / FNT signal combinations for avoiding losing trades etc like you have mid month on SFT forum.

I purchased FMT a couple of months ago but haven't been live trading it. Just keeping an eye out so far because up until October 30INT40 had been outperforming it. But in October FMT is reporting a +200 pip profit. Very impressive considering the awful month most of the INT variants had in October.

So now I'm gonna create a new spreadsheet comparing the results of 40INT40 with FMT, since they both have a 40 pip LIMIT and 40 STOP (although the FMT developer has now advised users to adjust the limit to 35).

Will be interesting to see how the direction indications of each system compare. Watch this space...

Just like to add to my above post...

Just to be clear, I'm not gonna be revealing the entry signal for FMT as that wouldn't be fair either to the FMT developer or to all those people that have paid for the system. If I do decide to upload the FMT-INT comparison results spreadsheet it will purely be a comparison of historical entry prices and trade direction each day for the 2 systems, since beginning August. Oh and P/L in terms of pips of course!!

All fully set up for Dubai Strategies now and registered on his forum, not tried the live trading room yet.

Will be trading it all this week when I can fit it in around all the news trades!!! However I assume several GBP/USD or EUR/USD trades will cross over with Dubai Strat trades anyway.

Good luck to anyone also trading DS, might see you in the live trading room.

M