Other fx systems

i'm going through that thread now and it suffers the same as a lot of threads on here.
90% of it is talking about ****e rather than the system.

it does look interesting though.

i'm going through that thread now and it suffers the same as a lot of threads on here.
90% of it is talking about ****e rather than the system.

it does look interesting though.

ha ha! ****e??? sorry cant make it out!!! (rugby phrase, kept seperate to us ladies maybe!!??) Think i know what you mean though, yes it's very predictable.
J

Ive just bought FMT to run alongside NT. I understand that the signals, taken together with NT, imroves NT performance (although I dont believe the research was done on variables - only vanilla). My chart is set up and ready to go but I think I will observe only for the first couple of weeks. I have a habit of jumping headlong into these new systems just at a time when they hit an unprofitable patch. Looking at the T2W thread it would appear that in its original form there may be a few problems with FMT and the guys trading it are experimenting with different targets etc. It is apparent from Net Trap that the early morning pattern of cable has changed, at least for now, so to me it makes sense to adapt the strategy to the current market conditions. I know that the more experienced traders would say stick to the strategy because they all have draw downs at some time or another but to my very simple brain that just doesnt make sense. Adapt or go broke ...?

Feel free to agree or disagree

Ive just bought FMT to run alongside NT. I understand that the signals, taken together with NT, imroves NT performance (although I dont believe the research was done on variables - only vanilla). My chart is set up and ready to go but I think I will observe only for the first couple of weeks. I have a habit of jumping headlong into these new systems just at a time when they hit an unprofitable patch. Looking at the T2W thread it would appear that in its original form there may be a few problems with FMT and the guys trading it are experimenting with different targets etc. It is apparent from Net Trap that the early morning pattern of cable has changed, at least for now, so to me it makes sense to adapt the strategy to the current market conditions. I know that the more experienced traders would say stick to the strategy because they all have draw downs at some time or another but to my very simple brain that just doesnt make sense. Adapt or go broke ...?

I agree that sticking to a system is important. But there is rational adherence and irrational adherence. Sticking to a losing strategy makes no rational sense to me. Einstein defined insanity as "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." This is also the definition of VNT IMHO.

It is blindly obvious from Mark's spreadsheets that VNT is just not performing in the current market conditions. That's why we're trying to adapt it. But actually what we're doing is not changing the fundamental system, but just tweaking it. So we're still broadly following the NT strategy in terms of entry signals and MM, but we're experimenting with different stops and limits to optimise it for different market conditions. Same with INT.

Einstein also said "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." The market conditions are the theory, the facts are the limits and stops.

Anyway, enough of the metaphors LOL!

Hello! I have just set up the EA for this on demo after manually trading it for a couple of weeks (but not last week because i had such a sore back i couldn't get out of bed on time!!), The guy who has set it up himself has been talking about different targets etc, so that gives me some confidence. So he is open to adapting and I think he is an experienced trader, he is more accessible than Richard. The only thing about changing the targets is that you can end up all over the place (like i have been) and worrying that you will never find something profitable. I am strongly in favour of looking at results and trusting they will pan out over the longer term, but you have to also keep an open eye for long term changes in patterns. However London break out systems have been around for a long time, it looks as if it is a matter of targets changing from time to time.
J

Lol. Saw that too. 40% per month. Who needs net trap!

Dubai Strategies. Loads of us on here have this, including me. Only just started to set it up and had one trade last week but did not take it as the system said "no trade".

All three strats seem very good, but more complicated than NT. I'm going to run this live daily during our NT clock change off 1 - 2 weeks.

Just like all systems it has drawdown months but a few like misssionary have been trading them and no complaints yet.

MT4 account is a must though.

M

Dubai Strategies. Loads of us on here have this, including me. Only just started to set it up and had one trade last week but did not take it as the system said "no trade".

All three strats seem very good, but more complicated than NT. I'm going to run this live daily during our NT clock change off 1 - 2 weeks.

Just like all systems it has drawdown months but a few like misssionary have been trading them and no complaints yet.

MT4 account is a must though.

M

Gathered it was him. Don't know why people market systems with stupid claims like 40% per month and 2300% in 10 months. It might well be a perfectly solid system, but claims like that are so unbelievable that it's more likely to put people off.

Gathered it was him. Don't know why people market systems with stupid claims like 40% per month and 2300% in 10 months. It might well be a perfectly solid system, but claims like that are so unbelievable that it's more likely to put people off.

If memeory serves me well John is pretty humble kind of guy and certainly replies to email queries quick as a flash compared to Richard Hill.

Also the "marketing" was sexed up by cashmaster to help it sell and john did not want it to be like that but they insisted to take it on a publish it.

But unlike RH John does publish the actual results, good or bad, but over all all three stategies are profitable.

M

I, like many using NT can recommend Dubai Strategies - it extends the day's income beyond 8.30 !!

Has anyone tried or heard of Fix The Markets i have had a look at it and it seems quite good (dont they all)it also has a good money back 60 day guarentee and is backed by agora (very reliable with refunds )
Might give it a go

Was wondering if anyone's had any experience with good vibrations trading? I've heard a couple of good reports about it but am not very sure.

My choices have been FMT (which I run via VPS), SteadyWinnerV3 ( a freebie,if you want to trade only 1 (standard or micro or mini --lot) which get scaled to 2 of those and back again). If you`ve made enough with steady winner, you can get the full version for USD 28,00 which can be set to higher multiples or permanent 2% of account size).

Regards

Hittfeld

Net Trap is not the best strategy going, far from it. Both of the strategies I trade have vastly outperformed NT this year.

Agreed, it's not my best performing system by any means. Certainly wasn't having a go at your methods, I've read through your ebook and I've used similar methods profitably in the past. It was only the 40% per month marketing claims that caused amusement. :)

Ah right, well we all have our own thoughts and ideas on what is achievable in life. I'm happy with my gains/ideas.