Not much action on T2W

Seeing as how none of the vote count is ever published this will always be the allegation.

You really have to know who voted, its the easy enough for a broker or vendor to get the office junior to sign up a few hundred members for this purpose. When FF made there voting transparent this is precisely what they found.

Its not really Mr Sharkys fault, but they could apply some sort of weighting to each vote to make it a bit more difficult, and of course, there could be complete transparency.

I mean, what a complet surprise it would be to see black swan voting for cmc :LOL:

same as the other forums.

People are sick of the self perpetuating crap that give wide boys a free reign - be it in an office in London or one man bands good at marketing.

The biggest loss has been the credibility of the internet. Until this Wasp episode I trusted everything I read on the internet...but now...I don’t know...I just don’t know :cry:

You've got to be joking! And you still don't know?

You are trying to be polite, aren't you?

What has happened to the T2W forums these days, not much action really, why have members stopped contributing? Have they gone elsewhere or what is happening?
On a technical note, I think there are way too many forums and sub-forums.
Threads easily run out of momentum through lack of clicks.

Why only few success stories

please read, digest and share so we can put a stop to the madness for those who dream of millions from trading with £100.

This is a dangerous game - at least Igor has got the balls to say what most of us cant.

FF

Why only few success stories

please read, digest and share so we can put a stop to the madness for those who dream of millions from trading with £100.

This is a dangerous game - at least Igor has got the balls to say what most of us cant.

FF

aw, don't be a spoilsport, ff. I suppose you'll be telling me soon that my New Year's Eve lottery ticket isn't going to win either :D

jon

aw, don't be a spoilsport, ff. I suppose you'll be telling me soon that my New Year's Eve lottery ticket isn't going to win either :D

jon

ah but the cool collected wealthy trader who doesn't frequent forums in search of the grail doesn't gamble does he/she?

oh the irony.
:whistling

mmmmm

spreads look terrible until you look at the date .. Monday 26th Dec at 13.49 it was a bank holiday in the UK/US/EUROPE... etc etc... when you take out all the liquidity providers then you are unlikely to get anything close to a reasonable spread .. as a point of interest i was a spot trader for a large FX trading bank back in the late eighties and those spreads would have been pretty normal back then ..and no internet instant dealing... it was all over the phone, telex (!) and reuters quoting connect.

the point about a wide spread is that 'nobody forces you to trade' .... if you really have a major move position to take then.. just do it.But if your trading is generally summed up as "hunting for pips" then turn off your PC and go and do something else.