Not much action on T2W

Are these so called highly intelligent, correct thinking traders.

For me, that was one of the most shocking aspects of the whole thing. At a push you could probably excuse some of the passive investors, there are traders out there with publically audited track records who returned 450-500% in a good year, and concievably you might argue that someone trading a smaller account, with a bit more risk, bit more drawdown yada yada yada, that the returns being promied where achievable (although they are not)

I know I go on about this, but its places like t2w that are responsible for setting those kinds of unrealistic expectations. The ridiculous forex desk monthly competion where participants make 50% one month and get margin called the next. T2w advisors being allowed to sell and promote sytems claiming 100% per month style returns. Is it any wonder that people fall for such nonsense when t2w itself promotes these types of returns as achievable ?

Its all just a bit hypocritical really.

What has happened to the T2W forums these days, not much action really, why have members stopped contributing? Have they gone elsewhere or what is happening?

:?::?:

You are mistaken - check this thread:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...aler-other-plugins-setting-6.html#post1750354

well i think i alluded early on it depends on what threads are being read, i mean how much more action can you get than that thread, and of course nuts original thread on the same subject. i think i get what gle's issue is, he sits in 1 forum, spread betting, hence why a general chat thread is started in spread betting, maybe? lol

ant thread that bashes t2w gets major hits.

people like to pretend they don't but we all love teh lulz really

Surely you are not suggesting that the awards are aything but a true and fair representation of how the people voted ?

Seeing as how none of the vote count is ever published this will always be the allegation.