Not much action on T2W

gle101

Veteren member
What has happened to the T2W forums these days, not much action really, why have members stopped contributing? Have they gone elsewhere or what is happening?

It's because SBs now have 100% perfect execution, minimal spreads, absolutely no platform problems, and they all give you free money that can be compounded up to make everyone a millionaire in a matter of months.

I wish it was, but is has been like this for quite some time now.:)

has it? not noticed, depends on what type of threads you read i guess.

about this time of year the vendor stuff trends up, and even though i have 2 full pages of ignored vendor threads in the ignore thread manager, there's still plenty fresh arrivals to take a pop at before sticking on ignore :clap:

It's because SBs now have 100% perfect execution, minimal spreads, absolutely no platform problems, and they all give you free money that can be compounded up to make everyone a millionaire in a matter of months.
Yes that must be the case.:) Even the biggest one, CS thread, have dried up and not much on the CFDs threads either. I didn't like it when T2W stopped publishing the newest posts on the main page. This is a forum and dependent on the members contribution and they should be rewarded for their postings in some way. I got a feeling that T2W is trying to make it to something else.

why have members stopped contributing?

They simply realised its not a trading forum, and they got sick of being treated with contempt. The vendor infestation doesnt help, and the sites real adgenda is now apparent to even the dumbest kid in the class. The deliberate policy of dumbing down the content was probably a good buiness move, but it killed forum participation on any meaningful level.

The only people not capable of spotting this probably have difficulty in reading and writing, so they are unlikely to post :LOL:

Even so, it still outstandingly good for lulz, which is why many still stick around.

They simply realised its not a trading forum, and they got sick of being treated with contempt. The vendor infestation doesnt help, and the sites real adgenda is now apparent to even the dumbest kid in the class. The deliberate policy of dumbing down the content was probably a good buiness move, but it killed forum participation on any meaningful level.

The only people not capable of spotting this probably have difficulty in reading and writing, so they are unlikely to post :LOL:

Even so, it still outstandingly good for lulz, which is why many still stick around.

I agree. The ones who really know what is what just enjoy their hard-earned knowledge now and generally avoid any trading related topic.

They kill the lulz and censor stuff.

Not too sure whether there is a direct relationship but as lulz has declined, the number of proper traders has dwindled.

What has happened to the T2W forums these days, not much action really, why have members stopped contributing? Have they gone elsewhere or what is happening?

Have been frequenting this board for 6 yrs+. I got fed up with all the bickering, insults, abuse of well-meaning contributors and general chav-like behaviour. I only look in from time to time these days.

Electronic/Internet trading has matured, not much to say about trading that hasn't been said already.. trading psychology/systems/money management aspects of trading have all been done to death on the web.

Another thing, trade2win members have to be careful about what we post as we can no longer edit our own content after the 24 hour lockdown. I hardly ever used the feature but it was always nice to know you still had control over your own content.

Last edited:
Another thing, trade2win members have to be careful about what we post as we can no longer delete our own content after the 24hr lockdown. I hardly ever used the feature but it was always nice to know you still had control over your own content.

as far as i'm aware you still have an element of control over your posted content. say for example you've said something you'd rather not have, or want the content edited because you posted something that is coming across in the wrong context. this has always been possible, you only have to message a friendly mod and get the post removed or changed. easy really if you think about it.

Have been frequenting this board for 6 yrs+. I got fed up with all the bickering, insults, abuse of well-meaning contributors and general chav-like behaviour. I only look in from time to time these days.

Don't beat around the bush. Spill the beans... to whom do you refer?

I got fed up with all the bickering, insults, abuse of well-meaning contributors and general chav-like behaviour.

but it's elements of this that makes a community, surely?

without a bit of drama it'd be a dull read, but i recall you don't smile much eric, am i right?

jftr fwiw iirc cba tbh tldr, I loved swanny dearly and wish he would come back, no one could make t2w kick off quite like the swanny

I liked swan. Not sure if he was any good at trading ( how can you ever be threw teh netz?!) but he was a good laugh.