No Rules - High Risk Capital Building from £3k

or got any other ideas on how to make this thread more interesting?

Well, people who aren't really interested in you may just use you as a signal indicator. The rest of us want to see how far you can get. So, personally, I'm not interested in where you buy or sell, but perhaps accompanying graphs might make things more interesting from a quick glance perspective, but I just want to see your balance, profit/loss for each trade and running profit/loss.

episteme. I like your style. You just gotta have balls in this business. The timid get crushed.

Sometimes its best to go with what you feel.

Ive just bought ES at 8.00. It seems like madness - bottom picking, and I expect the probability is very low of this working out, but I have a hunch this is the low of the day. The risk is only 9 ticks and my position is small because this is a gamble not a trade. I've already made money selling after todays release, so I'm just using some of the money from that. Lets see how we do....

:)

...as I question my madness, I see I may not be so. We've done 23 points so far which is about 10% more than the recent average daily range. The open however rejected yesterdays value, so in theory, the range is unlimited. Selling has subsided, and order flow seems to have turned - but this could be temp. People are going to want to take profits from shorts which could drive it up - but that will attract longer term sellers - the people who are controlling/responsible for this down trend. So, I'm not expecting this to go to the moon, but 16.00 seems like a realistic level to reassess.

As I write this, were at 13.25, so Ive already got $275 per lot in paper profit. I'll sell a lot in a min, and put the stop to scratch on the other 3 in case the sellers come back......

lol - trading from the hip when youre in a groove. I luv this gig (when Im winning :) )

just sold 2 @ 16.00. Leave the other lot at scratch - just in case. not bad considering I gave this a 25% chance... lucky day!

Cheers CC.It's a great way to trade - you just got to not get too cocky.

I would just like to make clear - that so far I have made about £8k - I think some people are saying I trashed the account - but the truth is that I have actually taken a lot out if you read back through the whole thing.

What I'm going to do is use this to post at the end of each of my trading session how it went etc. Sort of a blog - I may post charts of each session - showing entries and exits too - if I can get it to work.

I'm going to take short term trades - want to end every session flat - looking to take 10-20 pips per trade - hopefully a few hundred quid a day - I'm going to risk 30% of my account per trade - only one trade open at a time- I'm going to go with the order flow - no contrarian trades.

I'm just changing my setup this morning, waiting for funds to clear. Moving this to my alpari account so I can trade from within MT4. I think I've now linked it to the currensee site and am just waiting for my funds to clear - so that will probably be another hour or so.

Got a bit of normal work to do this morning from home - so it's a bit of a test run today.

I don't think currensee.com is for me. I'm going to keep my link too it for now as I've set it up - but I doubt I will use it much for anything, I may look at the league tables if I do ok to see if I feature anywhere.

I've also linked my account to myfxbook.com. Can someone try:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/episteme/no-rules/38758

and let me know if you get a decent view of the account. I like that page as a summary of the account - but then I am logged in as me. Is it useful to others?

I don't think currensee.com is for me. I'm going to keep my link too it for now as I've set it up - but I doubt I will use it much for anything, I may look at the league tables if I do ok to see if I feature anywhere.

I've also linked my account to myfxbook.com. Can someone try:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/episteme/no-rules/38758

and let me know if you get a decent view of the account. I like that page as a summary of the account - but then I am logged in as me. Is it useful to others?

Yeah I can see the acc.
Trev,

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hopefull it will come back my way - all my contrarian signals have gone mental - which is why I added to the account and am still holding it.

that myfxbook thing ......does it plug into mt4 or do you have to enter trades manualy ?

Looking a bit better today - all closed out for now going to head to the pool for a bit - will update a bit more tomorrow.

How did I know you'd be selling that euro spike? :LOL:

I'm such a fool, I was long overnight and after having a few hrs sleep checked computer and knew how lucky i'd been so just closed it out just below 1.26.