No Rules - High Risk Capital Building from £3k

For those that like to see the downs as wqell as the ups - I have been down up to £1k on this trade and still down £700.

Added to the position and it now sits at £50pp averaged at 0.8203

********. Looks like I may have to take a loss on this one. Not yet I think - but definately damage limitation time.

********. Looks like I may have to take a loss on this one. Not yet I think - but definately damage limitation time.

Episteme,
I hope you recover from this one
as this thread certainly teaches one that.
"He who dares wins"

Cheers - i'm not puking yet - i'm close but even so getting out here with a £2k loss would still leave me up £3.5k. It's getting tempting to just cut my losses now - but something is just telling me to hold on a bit longer.

****ety ********. Oh well I'm basically dead - got a stop which is now only a few pips away. It will leave me £1k in the account which would be a profit of £1500.

When it's hit I'll be taking that out and having a think about what to do next.

Ouch! A lot of people on this forum would be averaging down now :) (not a trade recommendation by the way!)

:( A minute silence everyone.

At least you got some money out of it, just spend it on something and enjoy it. It's only money after all. Hope to see you back again soon :)

Yeah - I'm taking the money out and chilling for a bit now. I'm a bit angry as I wasn't even going to trade today - I'm not trading again until that anger and revenge feeling has totally gone.

I don't know what i'll read on this forum now, this was pretty much the only thing I read. I've felt like that before and then a week later re-deposited. :LOL:

high leverage always gets you in the end. I guess thats why most say risk 2% per trade only

:( A minute silence everyone.

At least you got some money out of it, just spend it on something and enjoy it. It's only money after all. Hope to see you back again soon :)

I'm so over that loss now. So I'm going to give it another go from Monday.

It will be a similar style - £3k start - only difference is that I will have some rules.

I won't take trades blind - so no trading whilst I am at work - only mornings in Spain.

However - I'm not sure I can be arsed to do it on here. Last attempt was just me posting opens and closes and tbh - I'm not a signal service.

So anyone got any good ideas on how to make it constructive?

Had a quick look at currensee.com - looks interesting - especially the leaderboard - it appeals to my competitive side.

Sorry to see you lost. In future, could just post how much you made/lost each trade or current running profit/loss?

i would actually love to join a team of traders on that site, i will check it out. sorry to see you lost mate :(

thanks for the good wishes guys. I am still up, even from this go. So when I kick off again with £3k - only £1.5 of it will be my hard earned cash.

any one else on currensee.com? or got any other ideas on how to make this thread more interesting?