No Rules - High Risk Capital Building from £3k

Hmm I think sitting , or when one is doing nothing, then the mother of all journeys may be experienced as we forget ourselves, free enough to travel and let our consciousnesses experience our environments.

And now , when I open the fridge door, I'm the one who is filled with light !

Rock on !

:)

I was a dick and didn't take my loss(only about £200) beofre the news - when I knew I should have.

I'm going to top up the account - but not trade like this anymore - and not post the outcomes.

Hmmm - Have put more money into the account and am getting the EA to autoexit my trades so I can't do MOALs anymore.

If anyone is still interested in this I could set up another site and set out the rules?

I'm interested. Masq, too. We regularly checked your last site to chat about things. :love:

PS What's MOALs?

You invented it - Mother of All Losses!

I'm debating how I want to run my next account - I think I may go for auto contrarian entries of reasonable size - much more my style. It's the sitting around waiting that gets me into trades so scalping may not be the best idea.

I will start a new thread though - this one can die now.

Ohhhh. :D

MOALs. I like it.

Why not look at your previous trades and see whether contrarian or trend following was more profitable?

Hmmm - Have put more money into the account and am getting the EA to autoexit my trades so I can't do MOALs anymore.

If anyone is still interested in this I could set up another site and set out the rules?

Definately interested in seeing the rules
Trev,

Last edited by a moderator: