Nikkei 225 BELOW !!! Dow Jones

Yes. Got some more in at 11608 and took it out at 11555.

Still running the original position from 11638 and targetting 11510. I'll make a decision whether to sell more or cut it, if it gets there.

Stops at 11570.

COOL ... a REAL TRADER ... I love that!!! (y):clap::clap:(y)

Hearing rumours that ALL exchanges will be closed on Monday to give G7 more wiggle room to get a solution ... this created the squeeze ... even thinking about A WEEK !!!!

BE AWARE!!!

Monday is anyway a slow day with Japan holiday and Columbus Day in the US !!!

Good message Carlos !

Bush talking now, so shall we see the next crash lol.

;-)

Good message Carlos !

Bush talking now, so shall we see the next crash lol.

;-)
BSD, the market has crashed. All 'lines' I had in the sand have been crossed. We're below 9-11 prices and are flirting with absolute lows.

I don't think we're coming back, there's no reason for the market to come back, we have zero manufacturing. There's no money.

There won't be a 'buy' back, this is it. It was nice having meet you guys.

Cheers!

Guys, I'm an optimist.

What can I say.

What can one do ?

One has to keep going and doing ones best and hoping, and if we fall off the horse, just get right back on again.

And again.

And again.

optimism_2.jpg

BSD, the market has crashed. All 'lines' I had in the sand have been crossed. We're below 9-11 prices and are flirting with absolute lows.

I don't think we're coming back, there's no reason for the market to come back, we have zero manufacturing. There's no money.

There won't be a 'buy' back, this is it. It was nice having meet you guys.

Cheers!

Sounds correct ... but on the other hand ... friends tell me, market is undervalued as "NEVER" before ... and we ar e talking about REALISTIC earnings ;)

Anyway ... Keep bouncing :)

Guys, I'm an optimist.

What can I say.

What can one do ?

One has to keep going and doing ones best and hoping, and if we fall off the horse, just get right back on again.

And again.

And again.

optimism_2.jpg

YEPP ... and "only the good die young"??? :clap:

Germany is working on a plan to prop up its major banks that could include taking government stakes and measures to guarantee banks' access to liquidity. WSJ

Global nationalization of banks ... hmmmm ...

Germany is working on a plan to prop up its major banks that could include taking government stakes and measures to guarantee banks' access to liquidity. WSJ

Global nationalization of banks ... hmmmm ...

Really, really wonder how that is going to play out.

I mean the bankers obviously caused this mess and need some regulation, but a couple of bureacrats calling the shots ?

Hmm.

Not really clear yet to what extent they are going to run or not run things, rules being invented as we go along.

In the US the guy in charge of the 700 bill bailout is a 37 year old, right hand guy of Paulson.

I mean I'm sure he's a whizz kid and all, but wouldn't Buffett, who was also being touted, have been a better choice ?

A guy with not only intelligence but also far more important wisdom and good old common sense, who called out the tremendous dangers of derivatives gone wild years ago ?

Buffett On Derivatives: 'A Fool's Game' - Seeking Alpha

HE would have been a great signal for markets psychologically I believe.

Nothing succeeds like success, and he's certainly at the top of the pole isn't he.

Hope it's alright to post trades on this thread,

First ES trade of the day 4 x 7.25 = 29pts

Support becomes resistance, combined with trend channel, exit into congestion.

Cheers,
Joey

Attachments

• trend.channel.JPG
    trend.channel.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 474
Just sold the break of a support line / trend channel for 4 x 14.25 = 57pts.

Entry is at the high of the breaking candle.

People have been discussing these lines on the "Random Entry" thread (Normbeef and Paul71). Definitely worth a look.

Joey

Attachments

• SupportLineBreakout.JPG
    SupportLineBreakout.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 386
Hope it's alright to post trades on this thread,

First ES trade of the day 4 x 7.25 = 29pts

Support becomes resistance, combined with trend channel, exit into congestion.

Cheers,
Joey

Nice trading mate.

Just sold the break of a support line / trend channel for 4 x 14.25 = 57pts.

Entry is at the high of the breaking candle.

People have been discussing these lines on the "Random Entry" thread (Normbeef and Paul71). Definitely worth a look.

Joey

Discipline pays :clap: