Low volume DB in play

:)

Andy

Attachments

• US SPX500 (50 Mini Contract) (-).png
    US SPX500 (50 Mini Contract) (-).png
    7.8 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Traders in NKD futures made a lot of profit today.

Because of the limit-down there was actually a 'floor' at 7615 for the NKD.

Each time the dow jjones went up some, NKD price was going off several 10 points.

A given moment, when the dow jones was up +100 points, NKD was +600 points from the low.

The NKD below the dow was only expectation that on Monday Tokyo would open much lower.

Last Trade (I promise)

Simple pivot point fade on an order that's been sitting there all day, but I never imagined could be filled.

+ 4 x 36 = 144pts.

Today all 3 of my setups have occurred and I hope someone can make use ofthem.

I probably won't be posting again, so a big thankyou to everyone who has helped me during my time on T2W (and a sincere apology to anyone I've offended).

Regards,
Joey

Attachments

• PivotFade.JPG
    PivotFade.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 258
Reactions: BSD
all the best Joey25

Simple pivot point fade on an order that's been sitting there all day, but I never imagined could be filled.

+ 4 x 36 = 144pts.

I probably won't be posting again, so a big thankyou to everyone who has helped me during my time on T2W (and a sincere apology to anyone I've offended).

Regards,
Joey

take care Joey25 all the best :clover:

and thanks :)

Andy

+ 4 x 36 = 144pts.

Regards,
Joey

Patience pays (y)

Reactions: BSD

Regards,
Joey

Joey, That would be a REAL pity...

Hope you stick around mate.

Even if you're now where you always wanted to be as a trader - and by your trades you ARE there - it's always good to have a site like this to pass the time when waiting for setups, blow the breeze a bit, just hang out and have some fun.

All the best, and hope to see you around !!!

:)

Update on Iceland. Well guys, Iceland was put up for auction on Ebay last night for 99 pence. The highest bid so far is £1.29.....any more for anymore?

Huh, and there's me offering a tenner, i need my head testing!

Update on Iceland. Well guys, Iceland was put up for auction on Ebay last night for 99 pence. The highest bid so far is £1.29.....any more for anymore?

Huh, and there's me offering a tenner, i need my head testing!

Does it include all them lovely Icelandic chicks? :medieval: :cheesy: