Nexus by Steve Copan

You're not a fan I gather Mr Hedge......
Can I please ask you What systems / stregies etc are you a fan of?

Many thanks

Hi,
I was a fan of Steve but now I'm not after the rip off. Perhaps for a trader self discovery is the biggest system.. once you discover this then perhaps you will be able to understand the market pulse much easily.

Have to say, i got nexus from another board and so far 11 trades 11 wins using the ISD triangle set up on the fx majors..only demo account at the moment but looks promising. Not tried the other set up though.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
I have the book for this and I understand the methodology well enough. What I haven't worked out while paper trading and back testing is how to apply it. I think the charts in the book are based on the 'trading day' - ie when the US market is open. IG's charts are 24 hour as are presumably most of the Forex charts. So first question is do I use 24 hour charts or the charts for when the markets are open (as per Sharescope Gold)?
The second question is when to place the trade. Prices are quoted 24 hours, so whichever chart you use, by the time you are able to place a trade the price may have moved past your opening (or your stop), so you miss the trade. Especially for charts which change at midnight!
Or am I missing something really obvious?

Any help gratefully received