Newbie need help

Mel again as an attractive young lady a top tip is not to post pictures with so much clevage as it's distracting. Either get them out properly (my preferred solution) or don't link to the account.

Now... This is highly unfair, sexist, whatever, but this is a trading website. Trading is full of rude testosterone filled young men anyway and then you introduce the internet which encourages testosterone fuelled chaps to be excessively forward (as there are no negative consequences) and you end up with this. You may not like it but it's how the world works. And thank god for that.

ok arabian. so you dont like my clevage. :) i will cover up just for you. my clevage is my best feature though, im not too bright and very clumsy, hence no web cam. when i buy one i will post one of me under the duvet or something but fully clothed of course.lol

I don't care what you do and certainly don't object to cleavage. I'm just explaing why this thread has grown so quickly but has absolutely no useful content.

oh, not sure whether to laugh or cry. well i hope you dont mind my pic, if you do i can take it down no probs. i hope to be taken seriously as a wannabe trader but am also a human being that doesnt mind a laugh, even if its in a sexual way, thats no bother, i can handle that and i get loads worse from my mates down the pub.

Well you can cry about being in a world where women's appearance matters so much or you can laugh that so many guys can't quite look you in the eye but if you want to start a thread and get trading advice you are best off removing the facebook link. If you want a rich boyfriend I believe MrGecko is available.

Whooa there, aint seen a luuuvvvly lady on here for yonks! Anything you want maa'm, just ask, ;)

Attachments

• a121768a2ccc8ac9a4de58265cb94382.jpg
    a121768a2ccc8ac9a4de58265cb94382.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 138
Well you can cry about being in a world where women's appearance matters so much or you can laugh that so many guys can't quite look you in the eye but if you want to start a thread and get trading advice you are best off removing the facebook link. If you want a rich boyfriend I believe MrGecko is available.

You're Rich and available too mate ! :)

And it's staying that way! Anyway spanish's sloppy seconds scare someone such as me!

ok im back and ive removed pic and facebook link. sorry if it caused offence, although cant quite see how. probs why so many dont have any profile pics and so on. as i said i want to be taken serious but some of you guys i think are being nasty and i dont know why. i looked up what gtfo meant and to be fair i felt a bit mythed about it and why you should say it. any way, back to just plain old me, no pics, no details, just trading, who cares anyway, was just trying to make friends thats all.

No one has been nasty. They have been complimentary in fact. That you have read praise and advice as criticism is a shame but not too much of a surprise I suppose as you're nervous about this whole trading lark... Wouldn't recommend that although beware of that wasp character - I don't know what he gets up to on anonib but I bet it's not very savoury!

Also trade bunds instead.

What does GTFO Mean ?? It's a new one on me
it means get the hell out, cant use the f word cos its not allowed on here. although i spose thats a good thing. elite traders swear there heads off sometimes.lol

well im glad i got the wrong end of the stick and you werent being nasty. but i am nervous about trading. being around others that do it certainly helps with confidence but i was maybe a bit fragile to some of the comments, im not usually. think it just got to me cos your all a very seemingly close nit community and all. thats a good thing and understand that so many come and go and only the strong survive in this business. i just hope im not one of those and become one of you lot instead. so i take it easy from here.

have fun everyone and goodnight, gonna watch some telly then bed.