My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned out to be spot on with fiber and aussie but cable lagging behind - moving now though..

Really, how so? Is that evident by the trades you've taken or where price is now? Either way your statement is gash...but consistent...which is more than can be said of your trading and methodology...

Really, how so? Is that evident by the trades you've taken or where price is now? Either way your statement is gash...but consistent...which is more than can be said of your trading and methodology...

Well in Swannyland obviously they have totally different charts from the rest of us. Lets take a look on the real ones right now:

I mentioned fiber swinging up, aussie swinging up and cable lagging behind those two:

So;

Aussie, swing up +112 points from the turning point I mentioned
Fiber swing up +160 points from the turning point I mentioned
Cable "lagging behind" the other 2 now just over 15800 come up 50 points from 15750 which I gave as the next level of support - moving now though..

Sorry mate

Sorry mate

No need to apologise "we" all realise you're a delusional fooktard...btw...Do you ever re-read the 5hite you post *explaining* your rationale? It's pure comedy gold...

Anyhow, how many *customers* did you pick up from Liverpool airport this evening for your courses, Is Soros staying with you this weekend...? :D

How do you explain the following..

You state you picked turning points, swing points you referred to them, the fact that they differ to my swing points is irrelevant, but having identifed them (or so you say) why didn't you action them? You refer to 230 pips in those swings, but you never got any of them, so calling it post trade is silly, 5hit just remembered, I should have told everyone to go long on crude 9 o'clock on the 24 th Sept...

At best you taught break even/small loss random trading today..Now you've apparently stayed in your *day* trades overnight, so if you were so confident in your chart reading this time, and being the right side of what you considered to be a developing trend, it doesn't make sense..why not stay in the trades you reckon you spotted..?

I havn't forensically analyzed your trades today, not that interested tbh, but even a cursory glance reveals some startling trading behaviour, again behaviour that'd be hard to sell or justify to a noob you're trying to take money off/teach..

For example you state you'll only have 3% risk on perhaps 2 trades at the start of the trade, but if you widen the stops from 50 to 150, as you have done several times, that's 9%..if only widened to 100 (as you did today) that's 6%..Now you've done this when in 3 trades concurrently in the past, an exposure way past 9%..

Also what spooks you? You bizarely came in and out of trades today leaving lots of pips on the table? It was no different a trading day to other days, every moment in the market is unique, patterns don't repeat but they do rhyme, yet you closed trades at some strange points, when miles away from stops (revised or otherwise) or price action..to me that smacks of inexperience, nothing else would explain it, and as such demolishes your claims of decades of succesful trading..

Again you refer to "getting it right" on the Euro in your last trading post, yet you'd closed your trade at b/e, so in fact you got it wrong at the time of posting as when you were b/e price was arguably ranging not trending. If we accept your weak indefinite call that Euro was about to break out at approx 10:30 price was roughly 13800, when you bailed for the final time price was at 13825..therefore (as per your actions not retrospective analysis) you'd actually identified nothing..

Oh..fyi, other than managing/altering my swing trades I only took one short term/small TF trade today/this morning; 30 pips, price action using support resistance and the pivot. Isn't it strange how all the respected traders I follow (not on twitter 'cos that's gay) don't pollute their charts the way you do with too much *furniture*, they started that way but stripped it down, in fact the most successful guy I know only uses candles and his optimised version of one propietary moving average...like me he likes marketscope, shows his entries and exits clearly, helps when we compare notes over the Interweb (that you invented back in the day :D)..you'll get there..actually I'm not sure you ever will...but crack on it's....well...*interesting*...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good post. I love the repeated exposure (y).

Doubtless WirralMadeUpTrades will keep going, with his convenient stop widenings and all the rest, but you're doing some sterling work here Black Swan (y).

How do you explain the following..

You state you picked turning points, swing points you referred to them, the fact that they differ to my swing points is irrelevant, but having identifed them (or so you say) why didn't you action them? You refer to 230 pips in those swings, but you never got any of them, so calling it post trade is silly, 5hit just remembered, I should have told everyone to go long on crude 9 o'clock on the 24 th Sept...

At best you taught break even/small loss random trading today..Now you've apparently stayed in your *day* trades overnight, so if you were so confident in your chart reading this time, and being the right side of what you considered to be a developing trend, it doesn't make sense..why not stay in the trades you reckon you spotted..?

I havn't forensically analyzed your trades today, not that interested tbh, but even a cursory glance reveals some startling trading behaviour, again behaviour that'd be hard to sell or justify to a noob you're trying to take money off/teach..

For example you state you'll only have 3% risk on perhaps 2 trades at the start of the trade, but if you widen the stops from 50 to 150, as you have done several times, that's 9%..if only widened to 100 (as you did today) that's 6%..Now you've done this when in 3 trades concurrently in the past, an exposure way past 9%..

Also what spooks you? You bizarely came in and out of trades today leaving lots of pips on the table? It was no different a trading day to other days, every moment in the market is unique, patterns don't repeat but they do rhyme, yet you closed trades at some strange points, when miles away from stops (revised or otherwise) or price action..to me that smacks of inexperience, nothing else would explain it, and as such demolishes your claims of decades of succesful trading..

Again you refer to "getting it right" on the Euro in your last trading post, yet you'd closed your trade at b/e, so in fact you got it wrong at the time of posting as when you were b/e price was arguably ranging not trending. If we accept your weak indefinite call that Euro was about to break out at approx 10:30 price was roughly 13800, when you bailed for the final time price was at 13825..therefore (as per your actions not retrospective analysis) you'd actually identified nothing..

Oh..fyi, other than managing/altering my swing trades I only took one short term/small TF trade today/this morning; 30 pips, price action using support resistance and the pivot. Isn't it strange how all the respected traders I follow (not on twitter 'cos that's gay) don't pollute their charts the way you do with too much *furniture*, they started that way but stripped it down, in fact the most successful guy I know only uses candles and his optimised version of one propietary moving average...like me he likes marketscope, shows his entries and exits clearly, helps when we compare notes over the Interweb (that you invented back in the day :D)..you'll get there..actually I'm not sure you ever will...but crack on it's....well...*interesting*...

Same posts every day :)

Anyway could you share the name of that guy? Maybe the newbies can learn from him...maybee he is the forex gandhi who teaches for free...that is why are you here to save the newbies from wirral, right? ;)
I would really appreciate your real help BlackSwan...

BS and de bandit - just an observatory comment - I make money following this thread - I use carefull MM before you ask. Isn't the point of this game to make money or do you have to execute the perfect trade? Regards

BS and de bandit - just an observatory comment - I make money following this thread - I use carefull MM before you ask. Isn't the point of this game to make money or do you have to execute the perfect trade? Regards

Hi Bud, and welcome to T2W and all of that...good points, I have watched the journals section avidly throughout the past 2 years, I particularly look at folk who see things I don't/take the opposite trades to me/folk who trade totally antagonistically to what knowledge and accepted wisdom I've universally soaked up (so far) by reading these and other forums and exchanging hundreds of pms and e-mails with folk who get it consistently right when I'm wrong..etc..etc..

That's where IMHO genuine trading journals have their place..However, I've seen tens of journals crash and burn over the past 2 years, generally because the vendor (at first disguised) simply gets bored and or found out...

As for executing the perfect trade I wouldn't have a clue what that is or if it exists...we'll never get our exits *right* will we..;) But you are right MM, followed by psyche are the key issues, 99% of the job? Being reliable and consistent matters more than most folk realise...oh and pick any holy grail entry strat. you want, they all *work*... Edward Revy's covered most of them..

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/

Same posts every day :)

Anyway could you share the name of that guy? Maybe the newbies can learn from him...maybee he is the forex gandhi who teaches for free...that is why are you here to save the newbies from wirral, right? ;)
I would really appreciate your real help BlackSwan...

Yes he is repetitious but It's amusing and fascinating in equal measures *reading* him isn't it...? Must be even funnier *working* next to him eh? You have your Ghandi already don't you? You want my help? Sorry do you see a vendor badge, a charity badge? No short cuts, DYOR and I never give away contacts (proven good) to folk I don't know, particularly without their permission..unlucky..:D

If it breaks, then next firm support for cable is 15750 ish

Firstly let me apologise to BS, Bandit etc, I was in fact some 2 pips out on the exact next firm support area for cable.

To recap

I said that it was likely dollar weakness would return ( mainly as a result of the G8 summit where nothing was decided and it became clear that US wanted the dollar to remain weak)

I said that it was likely that all these 3 pairs would "swing" back upwards, but that as the day unfolded, cable would be lagging behind"

Look at the charts, between them now the swing upwards is hundreds of points - and yes cable has lagged behind but has swung back up some 110 points from the low I mentioned above.

I don't really feel the need to comment further than that, I will simply let them "knock themselves out" as usual without actually contributing anything..

I have to go out now, oddly to pick up about 50 bales of hay! Yes I do have a life beyond trading.. So I'll count up and resume later

Yes he is repetitious but It's amusing and fascinating in equal measures *reading* him isn't it...? Must be even funnier *working* next to him eh? You have your Ghandi already don't you? You want my help? Sorry do you see a vendor badge, a charity badge? No short cuts, DYOR and I never give away contacts (proven good) to folk I don't know, particularly without their permission..unlucky..:D

:LOL:

That's the easiest....to say things like: I know a guy who is awesome, making profits for years--- but sorry mate.. I can't show his performance or any info about him because he is a secret guy :D Anyway do you pay to that guy to show his trades to you or he is your gandhi? :rolleyes:
And you are here every day and criticise wirral... :sleep:

So you know a guy who is really good but you don't give him out.. because? because you and him are not charity guys... I accept that. It's okay to ask money for teaching and signals and etc. ( fxbandit thinks it's not ) ...
then what is your problem with wirral when he gives free signals?? :D

The money management of Wirral Trader is the same as that buffoon 4pip, absolutely dire.

4pipthesh1t was obviously some planted mole to give credence to the associated vendors such as Wirral, it's just a shame he had the opposite effect.

:LOL:

That's the easiest....to say things like: I know a guy who is awesome, making profits for years--- but sorry mate.. I can't show his performance or any info about him because he is a secret guy :D Anyway do you pay to that guy to show his trades to you or he is your gandhi? :rolleyes:
And you are here every day and criticise wirral... :sleep:

So you know a guy who is really good but you don't give him out.. because? because you and him are not charity guys... I accept that. It's okay to ask money for teaching and signals and etc. ( fxbandit thinks it's not ) ...
then what is your problem with wirral when he gives free signals?? :D

Whoah!!..emoticon overdose...DYOR...work at it...no short cuts...repeat to fade...

FX leopard is one on this thread, although i think he's just Wirral anyway.

Everyone's mistakes are their own to make, it just depends how expensive they become.

Thank you that you believe that I am wirraltrade :) It jsut proves that how good is my englishh.. I thought it **** :clap:

Whoah!!..emoticon overdose...DYOR...work at it...no short cuts...repeat to fade...

Oh yeah.. same **** comes from you... just repating yourself everyday....no real reply :clap:
And congratulations to your secret gandhi who is so good not asking money from you but he is a shy guy and doesn't want to go public :Ds

Status
Not open for further replies.