My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirral, how you measure volatility and how you decide how far out you need to pull your stop?

There was one thing I forgot to mention in my long boring list though and that was that today was a little bit special in that the NFP figures have already been touted about. Early hours this morning, two analysts were even discussing them on CBNC Squawk box and they got the actual figures uncannily close and also told us the market direction.. That may have also influence my earlier take on SL's...

current daily stats on cable pips to open 55
Hi to Low 108
Daily Average 164

current daily stats on aud/usd pips to open -5
Hi to Low 137
Daily Average 127

Hmm wirral. I was beginning to say your trading and methods were ok and that the pips called were correct. I even gave you the benefit of the doubt on the spikes during your so called scalping. i have to say your trading the last couple of days appears to be questionable shall we say. I think the swan will cross you off his mentor list. why not just accept the loses,you were ahead

Hmm wirral. I was beginning to say your trading and methods were ok and that the pips called were correct. I even gave you the benefit of the doubt on the spikes during your so called scalping. i have to say your trading the last couple of days appears to be questionable shall we say. I think the swan will cross you off his mentor list. why not just accept the loses,you were ahead

what? on all fronts what? I even posted a chart explained why the price would recover - and it recovered and am using 1/3 position size. Even told you what the analysts had said about NFP 12 hours ahead and which direction. You need you get out more..

well whatever, sure, nothing ever surprises me on here

and Beaky - ur avin a laff..

Status
Not open for further replies.