• 6 To 9 Months

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 9 To 12 Months

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Full Data From Both Trading System:

What system?
Put it up so people can follow it to check against your results.
Otherwise it could be construed that you are fishing for fools to buy some "system" which cannot be revealed here but might be available via pm etc. etc(n).
This thread is a bit like the "Emporers clothes."

What system?
Put it up so people can follow it to check against your results.
Otherwise it could be construed that you are fishing for fools to buy some "system" which cannot be revealed here but might be available via pm etc. etc(n).
This thread is a bit like the "Emporers clothes."
lol,there nothing to sell, this is my journal where i said i am testing a few systems and im just posting the results from my system in my journal, as far as selling something i get enough people contacting me thru myfxbook about my system and i tell them like im telling you there nothing for sell, you don't understand i trade forex for a living i have more then enough money with out haven't to sell anything, i live off of forex:clap:

i have one advice for anybody fishing for a trading system and thats to build your own system.

i have one advice for anybody fishing for a trading system and thats to build your own system.

I do not need a "system." If you want to keep a diary to impress then use a paper diary solely for yourself. It is pointless posting here if you cannot back up your trade profits with evidence ie. charts for example.
Anyone can appear here and post whatever figures come into their head. You seem to miss the obvious = if you want an audience then provide a reason for the reader to come here. Is it so hard to understand?(n)

Look at Mr Charts...he gives a trade example....a chart... then states what he made/lost....simple.:rolleyes:

I do not need a "system." If you want to keep a diary to impress then use a paper diary solely for yourself. It is pointless posting here if you cannot back up your trade profits with evidence ie. charts for example.
Anyone can appear here and post whatever figures come into their head. You seem to miss the obvious = if you want an audience then provide a reason for the reader to come here. Is it so hard to understand?(n)

Look at Mr Charts...he gives a trade example....a chart... then states what he made/lost....simple.:rolleyes:
you can't make up results on myfxbook website becuase it is link to your mt-4, any way as far as charts never use one in my life, i have what they call a desktop pivot point / fib caculator and the system is base off of price action, it will be very hard to explain, also remember this is my journal i can post how i see fit, don't like it then don't come back, it's that simple not hard at all :LOL:

Re: Moe's FX Trading Journal-Very hard to explain

you can't make up results on myfxbook website becuase it is link to your mt-4, any way as far as charts never use one in my life, i have what they call a desktop pivot point / fib caculator and the system is base off of price action, it will be very hard to explain, also remember this is my journal i can post how i see fit, don't like it then don't come back, it's that simple not hard at all :LOL:

Moe - You show an amazing proclivity to talk to yourself. Sure it's your journal but since your system is too complicated for mortal minds to comprehend then why publish results?

How long should your system be tested -well, until we see yours we cannot calculate anything. All we can do is pick a number in your poll which asks (amazingly) for no evidence to back up one's choice of answer. Might as well go back to the days of accusing someone of witchcraft, then burning them- it's just as scientific as your unseen trading method that is too difficult to comprehend by mere mortals.

I bet you talk to yourself in the dark in addition to writing unproven, even fictitious results, unless you are hoping some novice will pm you for your secret, yet too difficult method to explain.
Come to think of it, you never show how you trade, yet you hang onto other sites, like a parasite, where they post charts and explanations of their trades.
I will not write here again but I am happy if newbies read these posts to stop themselves from becoming awe struck over some unseen,hard to explain, method.(n)

Last edited:
Re: Moe's FX Trading Journal-Very hard to explain

Moe - You show an amazing proclivity to talk to yourself. Sure it's your journal but since your system is too complicated for mortal minds to comprehend then why publish results?

How long should your system be tested -well, until we see yours we cannot calculate anything. All we can do is pick a number in your poll which asks (amazingly) for no evidence to back up one's choice of answer. Might as well go back to the days of accusing someone of witchcraft, then burning them- it's just as scientific as your unseen trading method that is too difficult to comprehend by mere mortals.

I bet you talk to yourself in the dark in addition to writing unproven, even fictitious results, unless you are hoping some novice will pm you for your secret, yet too difficult method to explain.
Come to think of it, you never show how you trade, yet you hang onto other sites, like a parasite, where they post charts and explanations of their trades.
I will not write here again but I am happy if newbies read these posts to stop themselves from becoming awe struck over some unseen,hard to explain, method.(n)
you tell'em little man, i bet you had your chest pump out when writing that. any way good bye, wish you luck with your trading :cool:

ok little boy i give you one secret, you put open, high, low and close in your desktop pivot point caculator on monday now you have a support and a resistance, now if resistance get hit first you don't trade you put monday 1st support as a sell stop order and use monday 1st support as your s/l, then you open up your desktop fib uptrend and downtrend caculator and use monday high and low in the downtrend part of the caculator to get your t/p and your t/p will be 161.8 fib price. and do vice versa

ok little boy i give you one secret, you put open, high, low and close in your desktop pivot point caculator on monday now you have a support and a resistance, now if resistance get hit first you don't trade you put monday 1st support as a sell stop order and use monday 1st support as your s/l, then you open up your desktop fib uptrend and downtrend caculator and use monday high and low in the downtrend part of the caculator to get your t/p and your t/p will be 161.8 fib price. and do vice versa
i know this might make some people upset, but this is forex and giving away a system that makes money for you is not the right thing to do, if it makes you money keep it to your self, imagine you gave your system to the 98% that loose money in forex your system what will happen, most likley your system wound't work no more, to many people using the same method, sooner or later the market will adjust, if you have some kind of system that makes you money day in and day out i sugest you keep it to your self and make money from it. thats just the way this business is, i see so many threads where people sharing there system and people follow then next thing you know they all are loosing money, mabe neil is right, mabe i should stop posting my results because im never going to share a winning system with any one im just gonna trade it myself and make as much money as i can from it. :smart: we all gots to remember this is business and the next trader is your competition. thats how it works plain and simple.

Moe,

Your FX BOOK - Is says DEMO?

Im not familiar with FXBOOK, but.. are you even trading a real account?????

yes maul3d it is a demo, im testing a new system i came up with, i will demo test this system between 6 to 12 month before i think about going live, i trade forex for a living over 5yrs now and this is how i make my living, but im always looking to get better, the min you think you have this market in a bag it can kill you, but these are systems outside of the ones i make a living from, just something im trying out, we will see what happens it can go bust or can be a money maker

like i said never follow any ones system, it is best to build your own this way you know all the details of your own system.

like i said never follow any ones system, it is best to build your own this way you know all the details of your own system.
FFS Moe - Hello...I don't want your system. Just evidence of trades linked to results.
Anyone can start a thread and say they have made profits or losses. Unless you show how you achieve something it is pointless posting. If I say I made $1000 on Cable it means feck all to anyone reading because the natural response is -So What ! or "show us how you did it."
Maybe you could say the world is flat.Unless you produce some evidence this statement is as pointless as saying I made $1000 on Cable.:LOL:
If you don't want to reveal your method of trading then stop posting pointless profit statements. Keep your methods to yourself. They are not instructive merely empty posturing and boasting.(n)
Much better if people read posts by Trader Dante etc or James16 at Forexfactory. On those threads charts are posted alongside given trades plus entry rules.

Some free threads below where profit referred to is backed up by pictorial proof.:clap:
(No need to pay anything - all you need is on the free threads)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/85080-ideas-increasing-trader-performance.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...d-know-about-trading-but-were-afraid-ask.html

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=2331

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=27286

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=163972

As an aside Moe- If you really believe the Earth is flat then go here:
http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=65

Or - maybe the world is balanced precariously on the back of a turtle:
http://www.terrypratchett.co.uk/books/books.php?ean=9780385615723&lib=3:thumbsup:

Neil:love:

FFS Moe - Hello...I don't want your system. Just evidence of trades linked to results.
Anyone can start a thread and say they have made profits or losses. Unless you show how you achieve something it is pointless posting. If I say I made $1000 on Cable it means feck all to anyone reading because the natural response is -So What ! or "show us how you did it."
Maybe you could say the world is flat.Unless you produce some evidence this statement is as pointless as saying I made $1000 on Cable.:LOL:
If you don't want to reveal your method of trading then stop posting pointless profit statements. Keep your methods to yourself. They are not instructive merely empty posturing and boasting.(n)
Much better if people read posts by Trader Dante etc or James16 at Forexfactory. On those threads charts are posted alongside given trades plus entry rules.

Some free threads below where profit referred to is backed up by pictorial proof.:clap:
(No need to pay anything - all you need is on the free threads)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/85080-ideas-increasing-trader-performance.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...d-know-about-trading-but-were-afraid-ask.html

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=2331

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=27286

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=163972

As an aside Moe- If you really believe the Earth is flat then go here:
http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=65

Or - maybe the world is balanced precariously on the back of a turtle:
http://www.terrypratchett.co.uk/books/books.php?ean=9780385615723&lib=3:thumbsup:

Neil:love:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:, you make me laugh, but i understand your point, it does sound like im braging when i post my results, i gave you a little sample a few pages back on how i get one of my trades, for one you will need the tools i have on my desktop to understand the trades i get because there is no charts invole, most traders trades from charts in this forum so they wound't understand what im saying if im using tools i have on my desktop, i can see if i was using charts then it will make it so easy to explain my trades with charts and indicators. i will hope you undertand that. if not then just move on no need to stress yourself on how i trade, im sure your making money, enjoy what you have and move on.

here's on of my set-up i use, and you can see you need these desktop tools to follow the trades i get, if not then you wound't understand how im getting my trades. every one has a system they use and my system diffrent then the norm your use to.

im not here to promote no sites but since little man can't understand where im comming from let me give you a site where i have base my system around with out using charts, you can if you want but i use my own theroy with this software that have help me with the 2 system you seen me post, but this is the heart of my system, of course you will need your own rules and trading plan with this software, http://www.traders-calculator.com/index.html and please don't buy it just because im using it, it just to give you and idea when i talk about the desktop tools i use to get my trades. there is no software you can use that gonna make you money if you don't come up with your own plan. the software is just a tool i use to base my systems around.

Last edited:
this week should be an intresting week, i look for dollar to continue to be strong, so far looking like a swing trading week, up and down with no clear trend, if we can break the swing then it's easy money from there because we will have a clear trend.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:, you make me laugh, but i understand your point, it does sound like im braging when i post my results, i gave you a little sample a few pages back on how i get one of my trades, for one you will need the tools i have on my desktop to understand the trades i get because there is no charts invole, most traders trades from charts in this forum so they wound't understand what im saying if im using tools i have on my desktop, i can see if i was using charts then it will make it so easy to explain my trades with charts and indicators. i will hope you undertand that. if not then just move on no need to stress yourself on how i trade, im sure your making money, enjoy what you have and move on.

You make me cry with your blinkered approach to avoiding questions.If you think most traders on this forum do not understand what you do because they use charts but you do not use charts ,then why bother posting your trades which cannot be verified to a tiny audience of people who do not use charts?:LOL:
You must remove your head from your anus and get out more Moe(n)

there no clear drirection yet, pound is just ranging 50 pips, this will be a good breakout when the direction gets a little clear

there no clear drirection yet, pound is just ranging 50 pips, this will be a good breakout when the direction gets a little clear

Ranging between what levels?

or do we think of a number and add 50 pips to it?

Come on Moe - keep up:love: