• 3 To 6 Months

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • 6 To 9 Months

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 9 To 12 Months

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So then because there is noone to talk to you come over here and talk trash..everybody here knows it and the majority are thoroughly bored with your antics.

:whistling

I understand your frustration, trapped in a hall of mirrors, but you wont find the answer here. You know what you need to do, and the first step involves walking away from the zoo. I assure you, it'll be so much more rewarding and entertaining when you return.

Has the first part of this thread been deleted? If not, I can't see what the fuss is about. Moe does not appear to be selling any system, just reporting his (alleged) results, over too short a period to get excited over.

Reactions: moe
no trades this week so far, looking to get the system up and running later today, lets see what kind of trades it gives me this week, will keep you guys posted.

where sitting in a long on gbp/usd at 1.5661, t/p at 1.5779, as you can see t/p was off a little bit didn't get hit, with most of these trades there are evidence that the trend will continue and i hold my trades, with this long i no longer have and evidence trend will continue so i will hold trade and see what happens. as the system is teaching me something new every day.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/maurice27/moe/9716

we took a minor loss last week, so far look like gbp/usd wants to head up, we will see.

i always give a system at least 6 months before i think about going live, we all know in the forex world systems start out good and end up bad so it needs time to see how it peform over time.

i always give a system at least 6 months before i think about going live, we all know in the forex world systems start out good and end up bad so it needs time to see how it peform over time.

Hi Moe,
But Don't conditions change over a period time.

Hi Moe,
But Don't conditions change over a period time.
yes, conditions changes damn near everyday :LOL: it's about building a system that can work in any condition, i been trading with my current system for over 6yrs now :smart:

Full data from Moe's Pivot Point Trading System:

Attachments

• statement.pdf
    33.4 KB · Views: 382
theres nothing hard about trading forex as you can see above, it's all about building a solid trading system, never over trade and only take the trades that have good set-up, there no need to be trading just to be trading this is where a lot of newbie's go wrong, take what the market gives you if nothing there then don't trade, simple as that, good luck to all those think they can make it in forex. i been doing this for six years now so i know and this is how i make my living

Full Data From Both Trading System:

Attachments

• Moe's Pivot Point Trading System.PDF
    33.4 KB · Views: 260
  • Moe's High Low Trading System.PDF
    18 KB · Views: 289