• 3 To 6 Months

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • 6 To 9 Months

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 9 To 12 Months

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you share your business publicly be prepared to be questioned. As I say, I have entered discussions with someone and maybe this thread will be removed like your other one about £40 - it's not in my hands as I say.
lmao, now thats funny, it don't matter what happens to this thread :cool:

It was... that's why I clicked. I was curious.
Yes, shadowninja is quite correct - it did have [Best Thread] status initially. This was a mistake and it has since been removed. As the FG for this forum, I tender my apologies to you all - sorry folks!
:eek:
Tim.

Moe should go.

Its not moe's fault.

The real question is who appointed him as a forum guide, and why did they think he was a suitable candidate ?, and why was the thread flagged as a "best thread"

Its particularly important that this is addressed given the previous issues surrounding T2W advisors

yes please remove me from forum guide, give the people what they want. (y)

A little understanding please ladies and gentlemen . . .
This thread was mistakenly given the prefix [Best Thread], which it enjoyed for a very short period of time before it was removed. It was an accident which was quickly spotted and rectified. As you're all aware, the whole Forum Guide initiative is still quite new and some of the FGs are quicker than others to get to grips with the role and their new forum tools - and that very much includes me! None of us are perfect and, inevitably, there will be a few mistakes and teething problems. I trust that you will be patient while we all become familiar with the role and the forum tools. Calling for moe's resignation is ridiculous and very mean spirited at any time of the year - especially now.
That's all there is to it - fuss about nothing. Merry Christmas to one and all!
Tim.

yes please remove me from forum guide, give the people what they want. (y)

Burn him, boo hisssss....'kin FGs, the jumped up to55ers, whose lame idea was that?

spanish_inquisition.jpg

Burn him, boo hisssss....'kin FGs, the jumped up to55ers, whose lame idea was that?

spanish_inquisition.jpg

Why stop at FG's let burn the lot.Moderators, Global Moderators, Content Managers
Let Anarchy rule.

Then we can burn the Anarchists :clap::clap:

careful now, LM will be along and you'll get infraction points, they're a bit like dirty carbon credits...Thinking out loud here...I wonder if we all got some we could offset a few between us...? :D

My associates and I find it very interesting :)

This is not surprizing is it:LOL: T2W is a hive of activity and keeps everyone royally entertained. It's obviously far more interesting than a certain place you frequent...what is the member count down to now...2....3 on a good day?
Why do they all keep leaving? Where has GFYS gone to ? last seen 2007 ! He's sposed to be a top banana isn't he ? Pope banana the leper or something. What about the rest...where are they? Why does anyone who joined the platypus lounge steal things and then disappear?:LOL: Why is the lounge closed now "we can do it by P M " It's all very strange eh ! Any idea when S club 3.2 sandwiches short of a picnic is re-forming? Even the all seeing and dancing one has got bored and spends all day now playing about on a boat "having too much fun"! "should have done it years ago" :LOL: What does that say about the members he is bored of. It's a right old carry on !

So then because there is noone to talk to you come over here and talk trash..everybody here knows it and the majority are thoroughly bored with your antics.

Oh and your boss:)( and you can't deny it) he actually tells you what to post and when to post it ...oh and where to post it :LOL:...spends more time over here than over there...very sad indeed. Needs to get out more.

Your "associates" :LOL: i'm glad they are yours too !