Mini Dow daytrading

caught a nice short pre market.
Doubt il do much now, but id be tempted to buy the low 850's (ES)if it happened to drop that far. Good luck

Attachments

• spx.JPG
    spx.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 186
Short at 8085 on break of a few pivot points and yesterday lows.
May be a bit aggressive, could be a false break out. Target 8048

Interesting, the last three day action on the 14m and 1h charts looks like a H&S forming. On the daily it could be an evening star

caught a nice short pre market.
Doubt il do much now, but id be tempted to buy the low 850's (ES)if it happened to drop that far. Good luck

Well done.
I agree, the only opportunities for me would be on the break of yesterday's lows. too much noise above that

Short again at 8083, target 8048.
Same rationale as before, also difficult two false break out in a row

Short at 8095 with a cluster of resistence, yeasterday close et FIB 61.8. Target 8051

Hi Phil, no, I haven't heard about this place.
Would you care to develop?
Thanks

Probably can't mention *raders *aboratory here, but just drop into the chatroom. Most regulars trade ES/NQ, but plenty of banter to help the hours pass!

Must say that this rally was foretold by the TRINQ which went down like crazy, but decided to ignore it

Probably can't mention *raders *aboratory here, but just drop into the chatroom. Most regulars trade ES/NQ, but plenty of banter to help the hours pass!

How do you get in Phil. Not one of those requests is it or those secret
handshakes. Do you just find it on the site.

Ged

Short at 8132, target 8106.
The daily Tradestation PP seems to worl today, plus trin and trinq bot turned bearish. I don't like very much the action today though

Close the position at 8128 for a shameful +4; the market seems to have gone asleep before lunch.
Out to work in my garden now, I have received plenty of plants from the nursery

Long at 8103 on double bottom on mid point. target 8140.
Sorry a few minutes late, but received a phone call