Mini Dow daytrading

you better off looking at market profile, VAH VAL etc

Genics,

You recommend any books or websites that go mor into details with MP.
I know i can buy an add on for NT for a couple a hundred dollars that
shows something similar to MP

Ged

Short at 8202 on long red candle breaking support and cross of 5min 8 and 21 MA.
Let's if this gap will be filled

Theres a perfecting buyin or selling op now because the price is on the trendline
depending which way you look at it. I just put a buy in with a 25 point
stop.

Have a look at this site for Different types pivots

mini-sized Dow ($5) Futures June 2009

Ged

Thanks for the link, but I already knew that website.
The thing for me is that there are too many different PP. How can they be effective if there is no consensus on their position?

Short at 8202 on long red candle breaking support and cross of 5min 8 and 21 MA.
Let's if this gap will be filled

Im thinking it may just be squeezing the stops out before resuming on its trendline.

I hope :whistling

Target 8167, where for once the mid point form TS and CBOT lie in the same position

Now looking to reenter short if there is a pluu back with target closing of the gap

Short again at 8152 on break of mid point and Tick increasing, target 8124 for gap closing

Now there is a very funny area of support with weekly and monthly S1, DP form TS and from CBOT all within 30 points.
I will buy at around 8115

Just stopped out for -20. Wow that was quick. A bit of a trade out of boredom, not enough risk/reward, should not do that

Genics,

You recommend any books or websites that go mor into details with MP.
I know i can buy an add on for NT for a couple a hundred dollars that
shows something similar to MP

Ged

dunno tbh, have a look in the trade2win book store at the top of the page

In my view trading during the lunchtime session is fraught with danger as liquidity drops a lot.

Paul