Message For Ftse Traders......

Don't sell yourself short, mate. I bought on the pullback. The 14 points you made beforehand was not made by me.

Cheers Split, just frustrated that even when the analysis is sound the actual physical act of trading isn't...but getting better at least :)

Always pick perfect entries, I admit I missed the fall. I shorted after it bounced on 68. Got another 5. 9 minutes doods!

Heading for yesterday's high, maybe good place to exit and wait for pullback and another entry?

(would normally short to scalp, but no no no.... not against the trend!!)

An exit would have been nice for +30 and then another clean entry after all....not sure of the wisdom compunding trades like this

Added to 4050 long position @ 4065... still wary of this 4070...

Exited 4065 long for +8, still in 4050 long

KillPhil, any reason you knew that 4077 pullback was imminent, or was it just that we were approaching yesterdays high? Seemed to call it on the button judging from your post?

Horses for courses. Depends on the character of the trader. If I can see it I profit take but not keen on countertrend trading.

spike and immediate reversal. I have a trendline here aswell as a R from yesterday, wouldn;t say it reached the high yet if you include the dow session.

ftse charts on laptop, dont really use it too much so forgot to upload this. I reckon this channel is going to get busted.

Attachments

• screenshot from earlier, forgot to upload.jpg
    screenshot from earlier, forgot to upload.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 141